Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

HOly shit, I know I'm way late to the party but I just saw this thread. And I must say:

aHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!*catches breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Okay sorry. *snort* Tee-hee-hee. Hee.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Well let's see... believe you or McCain's camp. yeah. I'm going with McCain on this one. As far as McCain not knowing Sarah was pregnant back then, hardly anyone who met her did, including a guy who did a video podcast with her when she was 7months pregnant.

If Wright wasn't such a big deal, then why did Obama suddenly throw him under the bus. But what do I know? I'm a typical white person.
    Sweet baby Jesus... They didn't know because they could not TELL. I have never been around a woman who was 7 months pregnant and she had to inform that she was pregnant, or where I couldn't tell!!!!!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    HOly shit, I know I'm way late to the party but I just saw this thread. And I must say:

aHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!*catches breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Okay sorry. *snort* Tee-hee-hee. Hee.
    its cool its cool, we're west coast bitches Bee so we're late to the party but we'll keep it going!

Quote Originally Posted by Hasdrubal View Post
    Sarah Palin in 2006:
    Q: Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

SP: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support
    Eagle Forum Alaska: 2006 Gubernatorial Candidate Questionnaire
    Again:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love when people's stupid hypocrisy bites them square in the ass.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

fucking idiots, let them hang themselves i swear!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Again:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love when people's stupid hypocrisy bites them square in the ass.
    So do I! I don't know much about this story but it sounds pretty screwed up.

You know, I will truly never understand this, and I DO want TKD's stance on this. I am personally anti-abortion, but I realize the consequences of imposing that on other women. Therefore, on a macro level I'm pro-choice, but I do wish honestly that abortion never existed, the concept to me is just so incredibly wrong. But I realize its wrong to impose that on others. Thats my two cents. BUT this is what I don't understand at all - how can you be anti-abortion AND anti-birth control? What kind of dreamland are you living in? I personally don't want to see young women knocked up and making such a violent choice, so I preach birth control at every opportunity. Hell, I would give out free condoms on a street corner if I had to. So while I can grasp how people can be anti-abortion, I truly cannot understand how you can be BOTH. It seems so hypocritical and naive. Abstinence programs DO NOT WORK. It will never work. We need to aim our teenagers to use birth control, not only for unintended pregnancy but for protection against STDs! Its attitudes like that that seriously make me sick. Like, no we won't arm you with the information that you need to not get pregnant. But then when you do, you have no choice but to keep it. I'm really curious - how do Republicans reconcile the two?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

The pregnant 17-yr-old chickens have come home to ROOST!

Any way you look at it this is a huge fuck up on the part of the McCain campaign. They have really dropped the ball in a spectacular fashion. How can you possibly put a positive spin on all these SNAFU's?? Oh, it's so absurd that it tickles me.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OH goodness this is just too good in a very terrible bad awful way.
    "Fuck you mom, I'm keeping this baby!"
    I am quite curious to know all of the real facts regarding the fetal bastard.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I think I found Levi.

Second pic, second row down.
    MySpace.com - *..mercede..* All Photos
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Oh, she is sooooo OVER. The Pubs are sooooooooo OVER!!!

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(This display of immaturity was brought to you by PURE ELATION. Thank you.)

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    I think I found Levi.

Second pic, second row down.
    MySpace.com - *..mercede..* All Photos

Arrrgh. I can't keep everybody straight. Who is Levi?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

The one marrying or secretly-married-to Bristol.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    1. Sarah Palin admitted to smoking pot. GASP!
    2. Todd Palin has a DUI conviction from 1986. He was 22. GASP!
    1. Pot isn't like crack. Everyone's smoked it at least once in their lifetime, including YOU! Le *GASP*!

2. Todd Palin was old enough to drink. The only thing he did illegal was drive while intoxicated. He might have thought he could handle it. Did he kill anyone? No. You know who DID kill someone, behind the wheel? Your favorite, Laura Bush! Double gasp! You know who else has had a DUI? Michael Phelps, an American hero. Has anyone else ripped him apart for this? No, because he "was young, and stupid, and didn't know what he was doing, but it's okay, because he's won eight gold medals!"

Try again. Try posting something about your heroes that makes sense, has substance, and isn't a waste of time reading.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    You know, I will truly never understand this, and I DO want TKD's stance on this. I am personally anti-abortion, but I realize the consequences of imposing that on other women. Therefore, on a macro level I'm pro-choice, but I do wish honestly that abortion never existed, the concept to me is just so incredibly wrong. But I realize its wrong to impose that on others. Thats my two cents. BUT this is what I don't understand at all - how can you be anti-abortion AND anti-birth control? What kind of dreamland are you living in? I personally don't want to see young women knocked up and making such a violent choice, so I preach birth control at every opportunity. Hell, I would give out free condoms on a street corner if I had to. So while I can grasp how people can be anti-abortion, I truly cannot understand how you can be BOTH. It seems so hypocritical and naive. Abstinence programs DO NOT WORK. It will never work. We need to aim our teenagers to use birth control, not only for unintended pregnancy but for protection against STDs! Its attitudes like that that seriously make me sick. Like, no we won't arm you with the information that you need to not get pregnant. But then when you do, you have no choice but to keep it. I'm really curious - how do Republicans reconcile the two?
    The same way you can be PRO-LIFE and PRO-GUN.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information