Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

Who's Going To Play Bristol Plain?

So guess what? Alaska Governor Sarah Palin has announced that her 17-year-old daughter Bristol is 5 months pregnant.
    This exciting news continues on from the rumor I posted about yesterday, which was that Sarah had faked a pregnancy and pretended to have given birth to a boy named Trig. The rumor was that Trig was actually Bristol's child and that Sarah was the grandma. She supposedly made this announcement to shoot down rumors that she faked her own pregnancy to hide the family shame known as Bristol.
    Sarah states that Bristol is planning on keeping the child and marrying the father. She goes on to say Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows that she has our unconditional love and support.
    They seriously need to turn this shit it into a Lifetime movie. Let's see, Jamie Lynn can play Bristol, for obvious reasons. Tina Fey and Megan Mullaly are too good to play Sarah. I know, Patricia Heaton's evil ass can play her. She would be perfect.
    I just can't wait what other scandals the Republicans may bring. Who knows, maybe Sarah is the one who is knocked up and Bristol is just returning the favor. We can expect to see her ass in mumus and leaky titties. Or maybe McCain will announce he's a hermie. Or Cindy McCain will give birth to a pharmacist (yeah right, in her vicodin dreams). Let me tell you, possibilities on this are endless.
    Dlisted: Who's Going To Play Bristol Plain?

I can't wait for this movie of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    White trash, anyone?
    Since she loves guns so much, is her daughter's going to be a "shotgun wedding"?
    Someone say 'shotgun'? Invite Cheney!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

what a fucking moron! who doesn't know how to use a condom?!!!!! shit!

oh yeah, john edwards dont either

oh well who cares; barack is president, i can breathe a sigh of relief

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Jeremiah Wright and Ayers aren't running for president either, but you keep bringing them up repeatedly. And you were one of the first people noting that Biden's son was under investigation.

And you can spin this however you want, but McCain's own campaign admitted that they didn't do a full background check on Palin because they didn't think they needed to. And McCain didn't even know Palin was 'pregnant' when he met her ONCE back in February.
    Well let's see... believe you or McCain's camp. yeah. I'm going with McCain on this one. As far as McCain not knowing Sarah was pregnant back then, hardly anyone who met her did, including a guy who did a video podcast with her when she was 7months pregnant.

If Wright wasn't such a big deal, then why did Obama suddenly throw him under the bus. But what do I know? I'm a typical white person.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Well let's see... believe you or McCain's camp. yeah. I'm going with McCain on this one. As far as McCain not knowing Sarah was pregnant back then, hardly anyone who met her did, including a guy who did a video podcast with her when she was 7months pregnant.

If Wright wasn't such a big deal, then why did Obama suddenly throw him under the bus. But what do I know? I'm a typical white person.
    Hey, you actually believe that Palin went into labor and leaked her way through a 30-minute speech and then leaked a trail back to Alaska. So, why wouldn't you believe McCain.

As for Wright, while I think Obama should've cut ties to him BEFORE he ran for president, Wright wasn't part of his immediate family or working on his campaign. As for the typical white person comment, do you need to be reminded of McCain's racial slurs again?

PARTY AT MY PLACE NOV. 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THROUGH THE 10TH we're back in the whitehouse bitches!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    PARTY AT MY PLACE NOV. 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THROUGH THE 10TH we're back in the whitehouse bitches!!!!!!
    I'm right there with you. I'll bring the booze.

Or Cindy McCain will give birth to a pharmacist (yeah right, in her vicodin dreams).

THAT is the funniest thing I have read all damn day!!!

Default happy dayz r here again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so fucking happy right now; im beaming! i just woke up and this is the news i wake up too!!!!!!

oh yeah, absitence fundy shit teachings really work! yeah fucking right!!!

im so fucking happy right now; im beaming! i just woke up and this is the news i wake up too!!!!!!
    I'm still cautious. I mean, we all know the Repugs are the evil incarnated,
    worst examples of corruption and spinners around. They shouldn't have
    gotten into the White House to begin with in 2000, yet they managed to
    bamboozle a large number of idiotic "voters" to keep them in office in 2004!
    Nope, they still might elbow and crowbar their way in.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hey, you actually believe that Palin went into labor and leaked her way through a 30-minute speech and then leaked a trail back to Alaska. So, why wouldn't you believe McCain.

As for Wright, while I think Obama should've cut ties to him BEFORE he ran for president, Wright wasn't part of his immediate family or working on his campaign. As for the typical white person comment, do you need to be reminded of McCain's racial slurs again?
    Nope, remind me all your want about McCain and his slurs. Shall I remind you about Biden's? See, we can do this dance to the cows come home.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

its not gonna happen; if they try anything there will be an uproar. im hoping on obama to have been completely honest about his life, which i dont think he's a bad guy whatsoever so there's no reason to hide anything, so if they try anything, im thinking it'll fail.

I hope so,but I am careful not to overestimate the intelligence of the American public. After all,they decided to keep Georgey Porgey around for 8 long miserable years.

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^ DONT EVEN THINK IT

its obama for sure! i just know it

he even looks like the president u know what im saying.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Nope, remind me all your want about McCain and his slurs. Shall I remind you about Biden's? See, we can do this dance to the cows come home.
    Biden never PUBLICLY hurled racial slurs at a group and said he'd always hate them. Yeah, we can do this until the cows come home and McCain's slurs would still be far worse.

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information