Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I want a NON-PARTISAN doctor to give her an exam to prove she is pregnant? I know this is a bit absurd, but come the hell on this is too convenient, plus its the republican party!!
    Then I want a non partisan investigation to Obama's ties with Ayers. And his fake birth certificate. And then I want a pony with a big red ribbon on it.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    But you're assuming they had unprotected sex. Condoms don't work all the time. Parents can tell their teens how to live their life, etc., but they are ultimately going to do what they want to do. Whether its having sex, smoking, etc.,

And as for being irresponsible parents... you've pretty much just slammed every parent who's children have made mistakes- including getting pregnant.

We are all flawed and we all have free will. Some abide by their parents 'rules' and some don't. Its called life.

And this proves she isn't Trig's mother. There is no medical way possible she could have given birth in April and conceived that same month.
    That's what Palin and McCain want people to think. But her daughter doesn't look any more 'pregnant' at five months than Palin looked 'pregnant' at seven months.

But you're assuming they had unprotected sex. Condoms don't work all the time. Parents can tell their teens how to live their life, etc., but they are ultimately going to do what they want to do. Whether its having sex, smoking, etc.,

And as for being irresponsible parents... you've pretty much just slammed every parent who's children have made mistakes- including getting pregnant.

We are all flawed and we all have free will. Some abide by their parents 'rules' and some don't. Its called life.
    True, but this is why many people believe in sex education as opposed to abstinence education. Kids have free will, so why not give them the information to protect themselves?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

So, what do you think she'll name it? Tarp? Span?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

But you're assuming they had unprotected sex. Condoms don't work all the time.
    GOOD christians don't have sex till marriage, because condoms and birth control are the work of the devil and not covered in abstinence only education that her mother tries to push on others.

Parents can tell their teens how to live their life, etc., but they are ultimately going to do what they want to do. Whether its having sex, smoking, etc.,
    But good christian kids always obey their parents. Honor thy mother and father. Clearly, her kid doing this is a failing on her part. She didn';t raise her well. That's what Jesus would say. Remember, either the family is perfect or mom and dad did a bad job. Isn't that what the evangelists say?

Isn't that ironic! Don't evangelist assholes do the VERY SAME THING pretty much EVERY FUCKING DAY to pretty much EVERYBODY ELSE? YOu know, pass judgement where they have no place doing so?

Yeah. Delicious, sacrilicious irony coupled with poetic justice. Fuck, that shit is better than a burrito.

No it's not. It's called heathenism. If they were REAL christians, this would never have happened. Only corrupt LIBERAL families have this happen!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

And this proves she isn't Trig's mother. There is no medical way possible she could have given birth in April and conceived that same month.
    Do you know why condoms don't work 100% of the time?? Because people DON'T use them!!!
    In 1958, this might have been an mistake. But in 2008 with all the different choices of birth control available, its just stupidity on the parents part for not informing their offspring, and the child for not using the information available to them...

I think it is naive for folks to think this is this girls first time pregnant or at least fucking!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Then I want a non partisan investigation to Obama's ties with Ayers. And his fake birth certificate. And then I want a pony with a big red ribbon on it.
    You're reaching aren't you? Obama has NOTHING to do with Palin's 'baby-gate' scandal. It just goes to show that McCain should have looked into her background more and vetted her properly before he picked her for VP.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    True, but this is why many people believe in sex education as opposed to abstinence education. Kids have free will, so why not give them the information to protect themselves?
    Isn't abstinence part of sex education? It was when I was in HS- and that was 21 years ago. But why is the 'blame' going on Bristol? Shouldn't her fiance also be 'responsible'?

And before it makes more Sarah threads (God I love how she's getting all the attention):

1. Sarah Palin admitted to smoking pot. GASP!
    2. Todd Palin has a DUI conviction from 1986. He was 22. GASP!

Honestly, you need to let that one go! There have been people all up and through Obama's life for the last 18 months... We don't know who have been all up and through Bristol Palin!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

doesn't change the fact that she's a hypocritical gay hating retard, but it's nice to add to the list
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Isn't abstinence part of sex education? It was when I was in HS- and that was 21 years ago.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with abstinence being part of a comprehensive sex education. It just doesn't seem to flow the other way very often, as I know a lot of Repubs that want abstinence taught to the exclusion of any other sex education. No talk of condoms or protection at all.

But why is the 'blame' going on Bristol? Shouldn't her fiance also be 'responsible'?
    There's no blame here beyond the fact that her mother is running for office on a very conservative ticket and seems to be hiding some skeletons in her closet. Unfortunately, it involves her daughter, but Palin had to know this was coming when she accepted the VP offer. She knew it and took it anyway.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Isn't abstinence part of sex education? It was when I was in HS- and that was 21 years ago. But why is the 'blame' going on Bristol? Shouldn't her fiance also be 'responsible'?

And before it makes more Sarah threads (God I love how she's getting all the attention):

1. Sarah Palin admitted to smoking pot. GASP!
    2. Todd Palin has a DUI conviction from 1986. He was 22. GASP!
    That's a nice way to spin it, she's getting the wrong kind of attention. People are talking more about her personal life than her qualifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with abstinence being part of a comprehensive sex education. It just doesn't seem to flow the other way very often, as I know a lot of Repubs that want abstinence taught to the exclusion of any other sex education. No talk of condoms or protection at all.

There's no blame here beyond the fact that her mother is running for office on a very conservative ticket and seems to be hiding some skeletons in her closet. Unfortunately, it involves her daughter, but Palin had to know this was coming when she accepted the VP offer. She knew it and took it anyway.
    McCain knew it as well.

I hope people realize this completely opens the door to attacks on Obama and Biden's families. In fact, Joe Biden's son is under criminal investigation right now. But we haven't heard a single word about it.

I guess Obama's want to leave the family out of this is all for naught.

As for the education, man, we had it all. I remember everyone giggling through the whole thing.

KingCap: kinda like Barry smoking weed and cocaine and having sex with a guy in a limo? I don't even want to know about Biden. He looks like he'd be into freaky-deaky type stuff. And McCain? He just seems assexual.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Honestly, you need to let that one go! There have been people all up and through Obama's life for the last 18 months... We don't know who have been all up and through Bristol Palin!!
    Wow, I didn't know Bristol Palin, a 17 year old girl, was running for VP. But keep going after her... it will back fire and start a trend in politics that will never end. Amazing that the daughter of a VP is already under more scrutiny than the Dem candidate who is running for President.
    Last edited by Tati; September 1st, 2008 at 01:27 PM.

McCain knew it as well.
    McCain didn't know enough to do a background check on her.

I hope people realize this completely opens the door to attacks on Obama and Biden's families. In fact, Joe Biden's son is under criminal investigation right now. But we haven't heard a single word about it.

I guess Obama's want to leave the family out of this is all for naught.

As for the education, man, we had it all. I remember everyone giggling through the whole thing.
    Unless Obama and Biden directly attack Palin's kids, then they aren't opening themselves up for anything. And Joe Biden's son is under investigation, just like Palin is. Except Biden's son isn't running for VP.

It is entirely possible to give birth and become pregnant in the same month. It has happened to many women.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information