Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

McCain's camp will spin this to focus on the fact that she could have had an abortion, but chose to have the baby. It'll be a big, fuzzy owning-up-to-your-responsibilities fest.

This will be the first test to see how hard Obama/Biden intend to strike.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Who's "Levi"? What happened to Chris Ray aka "C-Ray"? And why have the pages pointing out C-Ray's myspace ("I LOVE BRISTOL PALIN MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!") suddenly disappeared along with the cached version?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Yeah, that is true Grim about the Christian religion... But we can't crucify parents if their kids fuck up... For all we know Bristol can be a closeted atheist, not a christian at all.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post

This will be the first test to see how hard Obama/Biden intend to strike.
    He cant criticize it at all, otherwise he'll be painted as a monster for going after an innocent young expectant mother. So McSame and the fundies get to do as much damage control as they want while Obama sits by and gnashes his teeth at a golden opportunity he can't do anything with.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Yeah, that is true Grim about the Christian religion... But we can't crucify parents if their kids fuck up... For all we know Bristol can be a closeted atheist, not a christian at all.
    Yes we can. The 'christians' do it all the time.
    Last edited by Tati; September 1st, 2008 at 01:20 PM.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    It would be one thing if it was Bristol was pushing the abstinence program down other people's throats. Obviously, she has different views than her mothers.
    Yeah, she can have different views from her mother, but since she's still a minor that shows that Palin can't even get her own kids to believe in abstinence, but she wants to preach about it to everyone else.

^^I just shake my head at the idea of voting for someone just because they are a woman or a man or black or white. Let's put prejudices aside and put somebody in office who can fix our country. I'd like to see a woman or minority in the higher offices - but not just any woman or minority. I'd like to think the average voter gets this but apparently not.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Whoa, so you are saying Christians are all about "do as I say, but not as I do"?? How can you push and support Christian values if you don't practice them yourself??
    I'm saying that teenagers ultimately make their own decisions. Bristol chose to have sex. Now she is choosing to be a mother.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Bristol is 17 not 14. She is a full grown woman... I bet this is her way of getting away from a controlling mother.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I dont think Obama/Biden will touch it- but perhaps the MSM media will DEF use this as a talking point-
    Edwards salacious affair was a huge thing- and sex sells but they will try to spin it to show that she kept the baby and didnt have an abortion.
    But still the damage is there. Its not a classy image isnt especially for an important VP position isnt it. Its one thing on a state level or even national but this affects her position on an international level hence why VETTING is an important thing to avoid this shit.

I really feel for the poor girl isnt really to blame because she didnt get sex education her mother should have supported- but the issues will arise about sex education and the abstinace shit. They cant spin that especially if Palin is on that platform about family values. That People article with her and the baby is so going to bite them on the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I'm saying that teenagers ultimately make their own decisions. Bristol chose to have sex. Now she is choosing to be a mother.
    Just goes to show that abstinence only education is worthless. And it's something Palin strongly supports.

she's not an adult till she's 18. She's a minor.

Her mother's entire claim to christian stupidity is shot. HAHAHAHA

Thank you, Bristol! I don't care whether you have the kid or flush it, but thank you for doing the 'wrong' thing at the right time
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    You wrote that Christians have lots of sex, and lots of it outside marriage. Isn't that against Christian teachings and values? Or are you saying the only Christians who have sex outside of marriage are teenagers?

^^That's the way it should be. You want to have the right person, regardless of race or gender, in the White House. Unfortunately, some people are going just on race or gender, and not looking at anything else. I've been backing Obama for months, but I still had a few doubts in the back of my mind, but once he picked Biden as VP then those doubts went away.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    But that's just it.. the whole fundie christian thing IS the illusion of perfection.

No sex before marriage (that NEVER happens, but they like to exist in a 1950's world where they believe it does)

No abortions (yeah right)

It's alllllll about an illusion. Right now, that christian illusion has been thoroughly broken..

Well said. I can't believe this isn't on the news. It's all hurricane! And releasing the news on a holiday; very convenient!

Something is rotten in the state of Alaska.

Palin's 17 year old daughter turns up 5 months pregnant amid swirling rumors that she faked her pregnancy to cover up her 17 year old daughter's pregnancy? It's too convenient. I hope Obama/Biden can find some angle to at least insinuate something is amiss.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information