Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Not at all - I am a mother and I have raised children. HOWEVER, I placed them ahead of my career. Seriously if I told you I had five kids, including an infant with special needs, and was on welfare but stayed home to care for them you would think I was a horrible mother living off your dime. Well who in the hell is gonna raise her kids while she's stomping around Washington DC and the world - and I'm guessing her husband is employed in some capacity as well. The taxpayers dime is gonna pick up the tab for raising them by paying for the nannies. Pro life is a respectable quality, but when you have them IMO you better be willing to sacrifice to properly care for them.
    I gotcha.

From Nicole's link:

PALIN WAR: TEEN PREGO CRISIS

Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin attempted to quietly have her daughter Bristol get married before news of her pregnancy leaked out, the NATIONAL ENQUIRER is reporting exclusively in its new issue.

Palin planned for the wedding to take place right after the Republican National Convention and then she was going to announce the pregnancy.

But Bristol, 17, refused to go along with the plan and that sparked a mother-daughter showdown over the failed coverup.

The ultra-conservative governorís announcement about her daughterís pregnancy came hours after The ENQUIRER informed her representatives and family members of Levi Johnston, the father of Bristolís child, that we were aware of the pregnancy and were going to break the news.

In a preemptive strike Palin released the news, creating political shockwaves.

The ENQUIRER has also learned that Palinís family is embroiled in a vicious war that is now exposing her darkest secrets, threatening to destroy her political career.

Palinís ongoing war with her ex brother-in-law Mike Wooten, a state trooper, has caused multiple sources to come forward with shocking allegations about the governor.

Details of those allegations, the family feud, and Palinís attempt to cover up her teen daughterís pregnancy are in the new issue of The ENQUIRER.

SARAH PALIN AT WAR WITH HER DAUGHTER OVER PREGNANCY & WEDDING - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Hmmmmm.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ He works for BP and is also a fisherman. Or so I read.

Also, I wouldn't call her a failure as a mother. You can raise your children right and if they want to go astray they are. Most teenagers spend more time with other people than they do their parents; that's the real influences in their lives.
    But apparently he has never shows up for work and he only fishes for about a month- what about the rest of the year. Palin herself commented that he will be househusband. If your running on a family values ticket than at least one parent should be there for the kids especially if there is a special needs child. And even more so with Caribou Barbie being the VP nominee.

Aren't all female politicians kids being raised on what would be the same type of money? Government salaries?

I see a vast difference between working for the government and being paid for that work and sitting back and colllecting welfare.

Who is raising other politicians kids? Some other pols have duel career marriages....what questions about their commitment to their familys are they being asked?

No one has ever in history asked this question of any man in politics.

RFK had 11 kids, remember when Walter Cronkite asked how he could be a good parent to all 11 if he held office? You don't, because it would have never happened...
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

And in the Enquirer, no less! Klassy!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    But apparently he has never shows up for work and he only fishes for about a month- what about the rest of the year. Palin herself commented that he will be househusband. If your running on a family values ticket than at least one parent should be there for the kids especially if there is a special needs child. And even more so with Caribou Barbie being the VP nominee.
    If that's the case then he has plenty of time to raise their children. However, his tax records showed he had an income of just under $93,000.00 last year, so I would assume that he does work right much.

And family values doesn't mean you have to be stuck up your child's ass all the time, it mean's you spend time with your family and do what has to be done to support and provide for them. At least that's what family values means around here.

I agree about the family values but the rightwingers do like to promote that crap- and if Todd looks like he has time to raise the children than he is doing a good job of it isnt he.

But I am not saying all teens are perfect but this family is dysfunctional on the level that Jerry Springer would be proud of.
    But Palin is using her family as a selling point to reach the voters especially with her kids. She is trying to portray this image of happy family because of her beliefs but shes having problems- shows that her values/or her parenting skills isnt working.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Aren't all female politicians kids being raised on what would be the same type of money? Government salaries?

I see a vast difference between working for the government and being paid for that work and sitting back and colllecting welfare.

Who is raising other politicians kids? Some other pols have duel career marriages....what questions about their commitment to their familys are they being asked?

No one has ever in history asked this question of any man in politics.

RFK had 11 kids, remember when Walter Cronkite asked how he could be a good parent to all 11 if he held office? You don't, because it would have never happened...
    I agree. Look how RFK's children turned out being raised by nannies since the families both came from money and that was how they were raised as well. My point is if you want to have many children then as parents you have to decide between you how you will adequately care for their physical AND emotional needs. It seems very selfish IMO to advance my career at the expense of my children. Parading this young pregnant girl out for public display and leaving an infant with special needs for someone else to care for is not very moral or strong family values - Her alleged strong point. I would love to see a woman VP or President, however someone who has the experience and ability to devote her full attention to the nation's issues at the time she is elected.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Palin planned for the wedding to take place right after the Republican National Convention and then she was going to announce the pregnancy.

But Bristol, 17, refused to go along with the plan and that sparked a mother-daughter showdown over the failed coverup.
    Jesus, what a fucking bitch. Oh, you have to get married because your'e a filthy slut and are fucking up my chances to be VP. it's not about YOUR happiness, it's about MY grab for power.

That woman is a piece of work.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I think they should have the whole family appear on Maury Povich.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    You don't fish year-round or even six months of the year up there. There are set windows on when you can fish.

As for the other job, it has been said it is a week on/week off position on BP oil fields. I believe that is routine for that type of work.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I think they should have the whole family appear on Maury Povich.

Yeah it's easy to imagine that jerk Levi pumping his fists in the air yelling "fuckin aye" when Maury says "You are Not the baby daddy."
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    I agree. Look how RFK's children turned out being raised by nannies since the families both came from money and that was how they were raised as well. My point is if you want to have many children then as parents you have to decide between you how you will adequately care for their physical AND emotional needs. It seems very selfish IMO to advance my career at the expense of my children. Parading this young pregnant girl out for public display and leaving an infant with special needs for someone else to care for is not very moral or strong family values - Her alleged strong point. I would love to see a woman VP or President, however someone who has the experience and ability to devote her full attention to the nation's issues at the time she is elected.

So then you wouldn't vote for a man who has children for office if his wife also works outside the home....as the wife would be advancing her career at the expense of her children and leaving someone else to care for them?

And why would a man who had children be assumed to "devote his full attention to the nation's issues at the time he is elected" when you're assuming a woman could not....are men not as invested in their children?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Some people have to work when they have big families...you know, more mouths to feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Some people have to work when they have big families...you know, more mouths to feed.

yes not all two career couples do it just so wifey has a hobby...the money does factor into it for many

Thread Information