Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 441

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

  1. #391
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Not at all - I am a mother and I have raised children. HOWEVER, I placed them ahead of my career. Seriously if I told you I had five kids, including an infant with special needs, and was on welfare but stayed home to care for them you would think I was a horrible mother living off your dime. Well who in the hell is gonna raise her kids while she's stomping around Washington DC and the world - and I'm guessing her husband is employed in some capacity as well. The taxpayers dime is gonna pick up the tab for raising them by paying for the nannies. Pro life is a respectable quality, but when you have them IMO you better be willing to sacrifice to properly care for them.
    I gotcha.

  2. #392
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    55,115

    Default

    From Nicole's link:


    PALIN WAR: TEEN PREGO CRISIS




    Republican Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin attempted to quietly have her daughter Bristol get married before news of her pregnancy leaked out, the NATIONAL ENQUIRER is reporting exclusively in its new issue.


    Palin planned for the wedding to take place right after the Republican National Convention and then she was going to announce the pregnancy.

    But Bristol, 17, refused to go along with the plan and that sparked a mother-daughter showdown over the failed coverup.


    The ultra-conservative governorís announcement about her daughterís pregnancy came hours after The ENQUIRER informed her representatives and family members of Levi Johnston, the father of Bristolís child, that we were aware of the pregnancy and were going to break the news.

    In a preemptive strike Palin released the news, creating political shockwaves.



    The ENQUIRER has also learned that Palinís family is embroiled in a vicious war that is now exposing her darkest secrets, threatening to destroy her political career.

    Palinís ongoing war with her ex brother-in-law Mike Wooten, a state trooper, has caused multiple sources to come forward with shocking allegations about the governor.


    Details of those allegations, the family feud, and Palinís attempt to cover up her teen daughterís pregnancy are in the new issue of The ENQUIRER.

    SARAH PALIN AT WAR WITH HER DAUGHTER OVER PREGNANCY & WEDDING - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

    Hmmmmm.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

  3. #393
    Elite Member ana-mish-ana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ He works for BP and is also a fisherman. Or so I read.

    Also, I wouldn't call her a failure as a mother. You can raise your children right and if they want to go astray they are. Most teenagers spend more time with other people than they do their parents; that's the real influences in their lives.
    But apparently he has never shows up for work and he only fishes for about a month- what about the rest of the year. Palin herself commented that he will be househusband. If your running on a family values ticket than at least one parent should be there for the kids especially if there is a special needs child. And even more so with Caribou Barbie being the VP nominee.

  4. #394
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,488

    Default

    Aren't all female politicians kids being raised on what would be the same type of money? Government salaries?

    I see a vast difference between working for the government and being paid for that work and sitting back and colllecting welfare.

    Who is raising other politicians kids? Some other pols have duel career marriages....what questions about their commitment to their familys are they being asked?

    No one has ever in history asked this question of any man in politics.

    RFK had 11 kids, remember when Walter Cronkite asked how he could be a good parent to all 11 if he held office? You don't, because it would have never happened...
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #395
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    25,524

    Default

    And in the Enquirer, no less! Klassy!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  6. #396
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    But apparently he has never shows up for work and he only fishes for about a month- what about the rest of the year. Palin herself commented that he will be househusband. If your running on a family values ticket than at least one parent should be there for the kids especially if there is a special needs child. And even more so with Caribou Barbie being the VP nominee.
    If that's the case then he has plenty of time to raise their children. However, his tax records showed he had an income of just under $93,000.00 last year, so I would assume that he does work right much.

    And family values doesn't mean you have to be stuck up your child's ass all the time, it mean's you spend time with your family and do what has to be done to support and provide for them. At least that's what family values means around here.

  7. #397
    Elite Member ana-mish-ana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    I agree about the family values but the rightwingers do like to promote that crap- and if Todd looks like he has time to raise the children than he is doing a good job of it isnt he.

    But I am not saying all teens are perfect but this family is dysfunctional on the level that Jerry Springer would be proud of.
    But Palin is using her family as a selling point to reach the voters especially with her kids. She is trying to portray this image of happy family because of her beliefs but shes having problems- shows that her values/or her parenting skills isnt working.

  8. #398
    Elite Member WesCAdle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chokey Chicken on the Left Coast
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Aren't all female politicians kids being raised on what would be the same type of money? Government salaries?

    I see a vast difference between working for the government and being paid for that work and sitting back and colllecting welfare.

    Who is raising other politicians kids? Some other pols have duel career marriages....what questions about their commitment to their familys are they being asked?

    No one has ever in history asked this question of any man in politics.

    RFK had 11 kids, remember when Walter Cronkite asked how he could be a good parent to all 11 if he held office? You don't, because it would have never happened...
    I agree. Look how RFK's children turned out being raised by nannies since the families both came from money and that was how they were raised as well. My point is if you want to have many children then as parents you have to decide between you how you will adequately care for their physical AND emotional needs. It seems very selfish IMO to advance my career at the expense of my children. Parading this young pregnant girl out for public display and leaving an infant with special needs for someone else to care for is not very moral or strong family values - Her alleged strong point. I would love to see a woman VP or President, however someone who has the experience and ability to devote her full attention to the nation's issues at the time she is elected.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

  9. #399
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Palin planned for the wedding to take place right after the Republican National Convention and then she was going to announce the pregnancy.

    But Bristol, 17, refused to go along with the plan and that sparked a mother-daughter showdown over the failed coverup.
    Jesus, what a fucking bitch. Oh, you have to get married because your'e a filthy slut and are fucking up my chances to be VP. it's not about YOUR happiness, it's about MY grab for power.

    That woman is a piece of work.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #400
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    25,524

    Default

    I think they should have the whole family appear on Maury Povich.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #401
    Elite Member Little Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    But apparently he has never shows up for work and he only fishes for about a month- what about the rest of the year. Palin herself commented that he will be househusband. If your running on a family values ticket than at least one parent should be there for the kids especially if there is a special needs child. And even more so with Caribou Barbie being the VP nominee.
    You don't fish year-round or even six months of the year up there. There are set windows on when you can fish.

    As for the other job, it has been said it is a week on/week off position on BP oil fields. I believe that is routine for that type of work.

  12. #402
    Elite Member WesCAdle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chokey Chicken on the Left Coast
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I think they should have the whole family appear on Maury Povich.

    Yeah it's easy to imagine that jerk Levi pumping his fists in the air yelling "fuckin aye" when Maury says "You are Not the baby daddy."
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

  13. #403
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    I agree. Look how RFK's children turned out being raised by nannies since the families both came from money and that was how they were raised as well. My point is if you want to have many children then as parents you have to decide between you how you will adequately care for their physical AND emotional needs. It seems very selfish IMO to advance my career at the expense of my children. Parading this young pregnant girl out for public display and leaving an infant with special needs for someone else to care for is not very moral or strong family values - Her alleged strong point. I would love to see a woman VP or President, however someone who has the experience and ability to devote her full attention to the nation's issues at the time she is elected.

    So then you wouldn't vote for a man who has children for office if his wife also works outside the home....as the wife would be advancing her career at the expense of her children and leaving someone else to care for them?

    And why would a man who had children be assumed to "devote his full attention to the nation's issues at the time he is elected" when you're assuming a woman could not....are men not as invested in their children?
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  14. #404
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Some people have to work when they have big families...you know, more mouths to feed.

  15. #405
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Some people have to work when they have big families...you know, more mouths to feed.

    yes not all two career couples do it just so wifey has a hobby...the money does factor into it for many
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sarah Palin's Predator Control Program
    By ConstanceSpry in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: August 31st, 2008, 09:40 PM
  2. 2 TOP Alaska newspapers question Sarah Palin's fitness for VP
    By *DIVA! in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: August 31st, 2008, 12:13 AM
  3. Sarah Larson pregnant?! Ohh Lawd ha' mercy...
    By gossipmaven in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: July 10th, 2008, 10:46 AM
  4. Prison Break actress Sarah Wayne Callies is pregnant
    By Otaku in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 24th, 2007, 06:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •