Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

School bus service resumes after vandalism
    ANCHORAGE - Regular school bus service for Chugiak and Eagle River students resumed Wednesday after mechanics repaired brake lines on 50 school buses that were vandalized sometime before Monday morning.
    The buses belong to First Student, the company that provides the Anchorage School District with about two-thirds of its buses and drivers and exclusively transports Eagle River students.
    District officials said Tuesday that the estimated cost of repairs and lost revenue for First Student was $36,000.
    The vandalism left about 2,700 students without their normal transportation to school. More than 560 students were absent from Eagle River and Chugiak schools on Monday, which school officials said is more than normal. Bus service resumed Tuesday on some, but not all, routes.
    Juneau Empire Story Archive
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

They would make a great reality show; lets stuff them in a trailer and give them video cameras y'all.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Whats funny they are making the Spears and Lohans look sane and normal. I mean 'fake' pregnancy and now a son who has committed vandalism on a huge scale.

Damn. That's a lot of busses.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Whats funny they are making the Spears and Lohans look sane and normal. I mean 'fake' pregnancy and now a son who has committed vandalism on a huge scale.
    Yeah, I know, The Orange Oprah and Lynne Spears are starting to look like loving responsible parents. At least both managed to keep their jailbait from pushing out a baby or two before legal age.

Shit I never knew politicians were this entertaining or I would have spent more time paying attention sooner.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Well obviously, Bristol's pregnancy was an open secret back at home.

Bristol Palin's pregnancy was an open secret back home

And also, the mother and daughter might be at odds, with the wedding.

SARAH PALIN AT WAR WITH HER DAUGHTER OVER PREGNANCY & WEDDING - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

I'd post the articles here, but I have to leave here in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Yeah, I know, The Orange Oprah and Lynne Spears are starting to look like loving responsible parents. At least both managed to keep their jailbait from pushing out a baby or two before legal age.
    Not really, remember Jamie Lynn...
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Shit I never knew politicians were this entertaining or I would have spent more time paying attention sooner.
    Yeah, no kidding! The Sarah Palin mess is Thanksgiving, Christmas and Halloween rolled into one.

Caribou Barbie indeed! McCain could not have possibly made a worse
    choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Not really, remember Jamie Lynn...
    D'oh! *smacks self in head*
    Last edited by Tati; September 3rd, 2008 at 07:31 PM.

The "spin" from the Repugnants is even more precious. All these June Cleaver types with their pearls and manicured nails talking about how wonderful that a mother of five is taking this responsibility. WTF about the poor kids??? I guess these are people who have others raise their children is the only reasoning I can come up with seems somewhat logical. Caribou Barbie is a lose canon from her questionable past misuse of power and die-hard speeches that God wants war. These people actually scare me anymore.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

^ Are you saying a mother can't hold a job and be a mother?

Also, the kids still have a father, he can step up and do the "raising"?

he's too busy trying to secede from the union
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post

Exactly where is he?
    He is suppose to be a house husband according to Palin- but kids are taken out of school halfway through the year. A son who couldnt hold a 2.0 average and is a vandal of 44 buses.
    She promotes herself as a working mother but she seems to be the example of a failiure and is an insult to all working mothers.

The rumours on the blogs and people from Alaska- is that he is more interested in fishing and racing his snowmobiles and he has a job for BP that he never shows up to yet he gets paid 150 grand a year. The kids are actually with their grandparents most of the time.
    Its also rumoured that he has done an Edwards.

^ He works for BP and is also a fisherman. Or so I read.

Also, I wouldn't call her a failure as a mother. You can raise your children right and if they want to go astray they are. Most teenagers spend more time with other people than they do their parents; that's the real influences in their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post

Not at all - I am a mother and I have raised children. HOWEVER, I placed them ahead of my career. Seriously if I told you I had five kids, including an infant with special needs, and was on welfare but stayed home to care for them you would think I was a horrible mother living off your dime. Well who in the hell is gonna raise her kids while she's stomping around Washington DC and the world - and I'm guessing her husband is employed in some capacity as well. The taxpayers dime is gonna pick up the tab for raising them by paying for the nannies. Pro life is a respectable quality, but when you have them IMO you better be willing to sacrifice to properly care for them.

Thread Information