Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 441

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

  1. #331
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    ^^I have been reading your posts and understood you. Having debated this with people over the last two days, let me save you a headache. Those who want to back McCain and Palin are going to refuse to see their shortcomings.

    What you wrote was understandable and clear to those who want to see the truth.



  2. #332
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    30,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Yes, the daughter chose to go out and have sex. Yes, the daughter could have said no and this would not have happened.
    Or she could have used birth control. It's not Top Secret information these days. While I condemn Sarah Palin for not teaching her kids to make informed choices, Bristol Palin knows damn well what a condom is and what it's for even if her mother didn't sit down with a banana and give a practical demonstration. And that doofus jock boyfriend isn't off the hook on this one either. Even if Bristol was clueless about condoms, I guarantee he wasn't. He just chose not to use one.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

    Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

  3. #333
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Those who want to back McCain and Palin are going to refuse to see their shortcomings.
    I couldn't agree more. They don't even want to hear about her ongoing abuse of gubernatorial power.

  4. #334
    Elite Member AllieCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    I wes also reading your posts January. I completely agreed with every last one of them. RIS you did sum it all up very well. Keep it up!

  5. #335
    Gold Member laynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    What's round on the ends and high in the middle?
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    ^^I have been reading your posts and understood you. Having debated this with people over the last two days, let me save you a headache. Those who want to back McCain and Palin are going to refuse to see their shortcomings.

    What you wrote was understandable and clear to those who want to see the truth.
    Just like those who back any candidate are going to do. You think only liberals are objective?

    As a matter of fact, I don't back McCain and Palin...not even close. However, I still don't think Sarah Palin is responsible for her 17 year old daughter's pregnancy. The girl has a brain and she failed to use it in that situation. It's a tough break.. but I remember being 17 and I did a lot of things that my mother warned me about.
    It's called being a teenager...that's the truth!



  6. #336
    Elite Member AllieCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Or she could have used birth control. It's not Top Secret information these days. While I condemn Sarah Palin for not teaching her kids to make informed choices, Bristol Palin knows damn well what a condom is.
    Sarah didn't inform her daughter about birth control, so that's her fault. You'd be surprised how little kids even at Bristol's age don't know about the importance of protecting yourself. Hell I dated a man 20 something years older than I, and he didn't even think condoms or BC was a big deal. Besides, when you're that young, you have the "it would never happen to me" mentality. Also, assuming the first kid is Bristol's as well, maybe she felt she could just get away with having another baby since her mom covered for her the first time?

  7. #337
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    30,395

    Default

    Sarah Palin is obviously a very ambitious woman with a desire for self publicity. Well she got both those wishes didn't she Looks like this whole election is going to be defined by a pregnant 17 year old kid from Alaska.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

    Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

  8. #338
    Gold Member laynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    What's round on the ends and high in the middle?
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    Sarah didn't inform her daughter about birth control, so that's her fault. You'd be surprised how little kids even at Bristol's age don't know about the importance of protecting yourself. Hell I dated a man 20 something years older than I, and he didn't even think condoms or BC was a big deal. Besides, when you're that young, you have the "it would never happen to me" mentality. Also, assuming the first kid is Bristol's as well, maybe she felt she could just get away with having another baby since her mom covered for her the first time?
    She told her NOT to have sex and she did it anyways.
    Who's to say she would have used birth dontrol had her Mom told her about it?



  9. #339
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Or she could have used birth control. It's not Top Secret information these days. While I condemn Sarah Palin for not teaching her kids to make informed choices, Bristol Palin knows damn well what a condom is and what it's for even if her mother didn't sit down with a banana and give a practical demonstration. And that doofus jock boyfriend isn't off the hook on this one either. Even if Bristol was clueless about condoms, I guarantee he wasn't. He just chose not to use one.
    If she is in an area in which abstinence is the only method of birth control taught, she probably knows what birth control is. I know what plutonium is. Guess what? I don't know how to acquire it, not that I would want to.

    You are also assuming Bristol knows about condoms. How would she? She may have been the real life equivalent of Steve Carell's character in the 40 YOV. How would that be possible? See, her mother never made sure she knew what they were and how to be properly used, because teens should not be taught that information. It isn't important.

    We do not even know for a fact she did not use a condom. They do break. They could have been expired. Of course, Bristol would not have known to have a back-up method, such as the pill or foam, because her head in the sand mother never taught her.

    That "doofus jock boyfriend" is the one who is standing before the American public applying for a job. The grandmother of his future offspring is. The same woman who is still a proponent for teaching children abstinence only.

    She is still too stubborn and moronic to admit her stance is asking for teen pregnancy to rise. It worked for her family and she wants it to work the same for ours.



  10. #340
    A*O
    A*O is offline
    Friend of Gossip Rocks! A*O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Being Paula
    Posts
    30,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    Sarah didn't inform her daughter about birth control, so that's her fault. You'd be surprised how little kids even at Bristol's age don't know about the importance of protecting yourself.
    Are you telling me that sexually active 17yr olds don't know what condoms are and what they are for? And even if she lived in such a bubble she didn't know, her boyfriend most certainly did. It takes two.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

    Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

  11. #341
    Elite Member ana-mish-ana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,200

    Default

    Omg - idiot future son in law could have actually impregnated another girl- this is from a blog- and this is taken from one of the comments there from someone in wasilla.

    Cajun Boy
    Yeah dude, (Sarah Palin and I) graduated from the same highschool… we were even both Miss Wasilla ;D
    My little sister is Bristol’s age and they both went to Wasilla high together. She said that little Levi punk is scandalous. He knocked up another girl when they were in the 8th grade at Wasilla middle school.

  12. #342
    Elite Member Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Are you telling me that sexually active 17yr olds don't know what condoms are and what they are for? And even if she lived in such a bubble she didn't know, her boyfriend most certainly did. It takes two.
    Yeah, actually, I believe it. I have a friend who does prenatal birth appointments for teenagers who become pregnant. One of the standard things she has to do is ask them what kind of birth control they were using when they became pregnant. She's encountered tons where the reaction has just been, "Huh? Birth control?" Not kidding. And she has encountered this from kids who have been in both abstinence only sex ed programs and regular sex ed.

  13. #343
    Elite Member AllieCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Are you telling me that sexually active 17yr olds don't know what condoms are and what they are for? And even if she lived in such a bubble she didn't know, her boyfriend most certainly did. It takes two.

    I never said she or other 17 year olds don't know what condoms are, and what they are used for anywhere in my post! I said they don't know the importance of using protection in most cases, untill something bad happens. (ie getting knocked up).

  14. #344
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    55,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Omg - idiot future son in law could have actually impregnated another girl- this is from a blog- and this is taken from one of the comments there from someone in wasilla.

    Cajun Boy
    I demand that Maury get on this right away!
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

  15. #345
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Just like those who back any candidate are going to do. You think only liberals are objective?

    As a matter of fact, I don't back McCain and Palin...not even close. However, I still don't think Sarah Palin is responsible for her 17 year old daughter's pregnancy. The girl has a brain and she failed to use it in that situation. It's a tough break.. but I remember being 17 and I did a lot of things that my mother warned me about.
    It's called being a teenager...that's the truth!
    If I threw you behind the wheel of a car and you had never driven one, how far would you have made it on a crowded interstate. As your mother, I had told you not to drive, but never told you what to do if you did drive.

    I agree Bristol has a brain. What is contained in it is in question.

    Bristol Palin is lucky she only acquired a fetus. That little issue called HIV would have been much worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    She told her NOT to have sex and she did it anyways.
    Who's to say she would have used birth dontrol had her Mom told her about it?
    At least she would have had the choice. She would have had the information.

    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Are you telling me that sexually active 17yr olds don't know what condoms are and what they are for? And even if she lived in such a bubble she didn't know, her boyfriend most certainly did. It takes two.
    If she lived in a fundie bubble, like the one her mother is trying to create, she probably didn't. One of best friends in high school was seventeen years old and had no idea what a period was. Her fundie mama refused to let her enroll in health class. She refused to teach her about the reproductive process. There are young adults who know as much about sex as I know about heart surgery.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sarah Palin's Predator Control Program
    By ConstanceSpry in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: August 31st, 2008, 09:40 PM
  2. 2 TOP Alaska newspapers question Sarah Palin's fitness for VP
    By *DIVA! in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: August 31st, 2008, 12:13 AM
  3. Sarah Larson pregnant?! Ohh Lawd ha' mercy...
    By gossipmaven in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: July 10th, 2008, 10:46 AM
  4. Prison Break actress Sarah Wayne Callies is pregnant
    By Otaku in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 24th, 2007, 06:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •