Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 441

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

  1. #301
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Her form of birth control is abstinence her daughter didn't listen. How many people have taught their children about the pill and condoms and they still end up pregnant or with aides? And you can't till me that Bristal never ever heard about condoms or her boyfriend? Kids will do what they want in the end.

    P.S. I'm pro choice and believe in other methods besides abstinence.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

  2. #302
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Butterfly, her mom does NOT BELIEVE in teaching kids about birth control, only about abstinence. Its common sense that tells us that does not work, and this PROVES it. It means her policies have a big FAIL stamped on them, yet this is the kind of woman some people want in office. If you teach your kids about birth control and they defy you, thats one thing. But she didn't do this, and thats based on her own words! So yes, she deserves a big share of the responsibility. How do you not prepare your kids for this? Do some people like to go through life with their eyes closed?

    And yeah, another part of me thinks she should have at least had an idea of what was going on. I think her own ambitions are first, her family second. Otherwise she wouldn't have even accepted this VP nod, because she knew her family would come under fire.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  3. #303
    Elite Member louiswinthorpe111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Man, what a redneck family. I just see no class in them whatsoever, its pretty embarrassing. I hate to think thats how the rest of the world views Americans. God help us if she somehow becomes the next President. "I'm a f - - -in' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess.”He warns, “Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass." This is absolute hillbilly.
    On the TODAY show this morning, Kathie Lee says, "Yeah, that's someone who I'd like to get my daughter pregnant."

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    I wonder if Bristol's babies have two different fathers...? Maybe Trig was the other guy's?
    Maybe the first one is Chris Ray, who "LOVES BRISTOL PALIN," and then she dumped him for Levi Redneck."

  4. #304
    Elite Member RevellingInSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Where Being PC is understood as a fault!
    Posts
    11,592

    Default

    If I were the owner of a company, for which McCain was the hiring manager and her had hired this woman, he would be standing in the Social Security and unemployment lines.

    This woman is proving to be a liar. She stands on a soapbox and preaches family values to everyone else, but when it is her child, there is an exception to the rule.

    Why is her daughter's pregnancy a private matter? Dick Cheney's daughter lesbianism wasn't. W's daughters hijinks were always publicized as were Chelsea Clinton's. Why is she being treated with kid gloves?

    I think this speaks to her character overall, which is the equivalent to a resume' for a potential prez or veep. She is proving she will forge ahead with an ignorant stance. Abstinence has been proven to her, in the most personal way possible, as an ineffective method. Duh! Most people knew this.

    This woman shouldn't be manager of a fast food joint, let alone second in command.



  5. #305
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    18,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    If I were the owner of a company, for which McCain was the hiring manager and her had hired this woman, he would be standing in the Social Security and unemployment lines.

    This woman is proving to be a liar. She stands on a soapbox and preaches family values to everyone else, but when it is her child, there is an exception to the rule.

    Why is her daughter's pregnancy a private matter? Dick Cheney's daughter lesbianism wasn't. W's daughters hijinks were always publicized as were Chelsea Clinton's. Why is she being treated with kid gloves?

    I think this speaks to her character overall, which is the equivalent to a resume' for a potential prez or veep. She is proving she will forge ahead with an ignorant stance. Abstinence has been proven to her, in the most personal way possible, as an ineffective method. Duh! Most people knew this.

    This woman shouldn't be manager of a fast food joint, let alone second in command.
    Excellent post!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  6. #306
    Gold Member laynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    What's round on the ends and high in the middle?
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Butterfly, her mom does NOT BELIEVE in teaching kids about birth control, only about abstinence. Its common sense that tells us that does not work, and this PROVES it. It means her policies have a big FAIL stamped on them, yet this is the kind of woman some people want in office. If you teach your kids about birth control and they defy you, thats one thing. But she didn't do this, and thats based on her own words! So yes, she deserves a big share of the responsibility. How do you not prepare your kids for this? Do some people like to go through life with their eyes closed?

    And yeah, another part of me thinks she should have at least had an idea of what was going on. I think her own ambitions are first, her family second. Otherwise she wouldn't have even accepted this VP nod, because she knew her family would come under fire.
    Ok I see what you're saying...but in this day and age a 17 year old doesn't need her Mommy to tell her that if she doesn't use birth control she might get pregnant. She's 17!!! She knew the risk and took it anyways. That's not Palin's fault.. as much as I'd like it to be.



  7. #307
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    What about the boy, does he have any blame in this?
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

  8. #308
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Yes it is, it shows abstinence only nonsense doesn't work.

    If her own kid is preggo, that's a pretty big indicator of failure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    What about the boy, does he have any blame in this?
    Probably, do his parents push a pseudo religious sexual education policy?
    Last edited by Tati; September 3rd, 2008 at 12:09 PM.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  9. #309
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Palin has voted against teaching kids about birth control even in school or public institutions! Where then, if she doesn't teach it as a parent, should they learn about it or even have access to it? Lord knows that her daughter would never ask her for the pill, or condoms. She is 17 but she hasn't any independence in such a small town and living with her parents. They live in such a small town that her daughter was probably terrified that any attempt she made to access it would get back to her mother. My friend who lived in a small town told me that she once went to get BC from her doctor and her doctor told her mother. Thats how small towns operate. Thats ridiculous! I mean, I wish as much as the next person that kids would abstain, but thats a totally idealist attitude, and I would never be that naive to say that kids shouldn't have access or even learn about BC because they just "shouldn't do it." And then, if they do come down pregnant, they have no choice other than to keep it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily pro-abortion (from a personal standpoint I abhor it and wouldn't personally encourage it), but it seems like a hypocritical standard, no? I mean, if they shouldn't have abortions, at least teach them how to avoid getting pregnant in the first place. And then she has no choice but to get married! It has disaster written all over it!!! When her own policies fail her in such a personal way, doesn't that mean something about putting her policies in place as an institution?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  10. #310
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    A lot of kids are taught about birth control and they don't use it so we should quit teaching it? Bristol knows having sex causes pregnancy she has 4 siblings. She is 17 she is the one that failed. She choose to ignore what she was taught and she & her boyfriend ignored using birth control. A lot of girls get on the pill without their parents knowing. She is a big girl that can make her own choices.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

  11. #311
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    LOL

    If her mother thought people could make their own choices, she wouldn't be anti-choice and trying to shove fundie bullshit NO CHOICE sex ed down people's throats.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  12. #312
    Elite Member Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In a Handbasket
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Palin has voted against teaching kids about birth control even in school or public institutions! Where then, if she doesn't teach it as a parent, should they learn about it or even have access to it? Lord knows that her daughter would never ask her for the pill, or condoms. She is 17 but she hasn't any independence in such a small town and living with her parents. They live in such a small town that her daughter was probably terrified that any attempt she made to access it would get back to her mother. My friend who lived in a small town told me that she once went to get BC from her doctor and her doctor told her mother. Thats how small towns operate. Thats ridiculous! I mean, I wish as much as the next person that kids would abstain, but thats a totally idealist attitude, and I would never be that naive to say that kids shouldn't have access or even learn about BC because they just "shouldn't do it." And then, if they do come down pregnant, they have no choice other than to keep it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily pro-abortion (from a personal standpoint I abhor it and wouldn't personally encourage it), but it seems like a hypocritical standard, no? I mean, if they shouldn't have abortions, at least teach them how to avoid getting pregnant in the first place. And then she has no choice but to get married! It has disaster written all over it!!! When her own policies fail her in such a personal way, doesn't that mean something about putting her policies in place as an institution?
    She doesn't live in an igloo. I'm sure she has plenty of resources to get what she needs. She found a way to have sex why couldn't she find away to get BC?
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

  13. #313
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    because her mother is a fundie fuckhead!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  14. #314
    Gold Member laynes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    What's round on the ends and high in the middle?
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    A lot of kids are taught about birth control and they don't use it so we should quit teaching it? Bristol knows having sex causes pregnancy she has 4 siblings. She is 17 she is the one that failed. She choose to ignore what she was taught and she & her boyfriend ignored using birth control. A lot of girls get on the pill without their parents knowing. She is a big girl that can make her own choices.
    100% agree.

    Plus.. it takes two. You telling me Levi didn't have access to birth control either?

    Hate Sara Palin and what she stands for.. I do. But it's certainly not her fault that her kid got knocked up at the age of 17! Just like my parents always told us not to drink and drive. Is it their fault my dumb ass brother got a dui?



  15. #315
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    A lot of kids are taught about birth control and they don't use it so we should quit teaching it? Bristol knows having sex causes pregnancy she has 4 siblings. She is 17 she is the one that failed. She choose to ignore what she was taught and she & her boyfriend ignored using birth control. A lot of girls get on the pill without their parents knowing. She is a big girl that can make her own choices.
    BRISTOL WASN'T TAUGHT ANYTHING EXCEPT ABSTINENCE. I don't know why this is hard to understand. Where was she taught? Her mother voted against birth control education in schools. Her friends don't seem like the brightest bunch. It was a recipe for disaster. So you think that we should just stop teaching kids about birth control and limit their access because they're "big kids" and can make their own choices. Sure.

    She's a big girl but her mother is an absolute idiot. And her polices FAILED her own daughter.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Sarah Palin's Predator Control Program
    By ConstanceSpry in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: August 31st, 2008, 09:40 PM
  2. 2 TOP Alaska newspapers question Sarah Palin's fitness for VP
    By *DIVA! in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: August 31st, 2008, 12:13 AM
  3. Sarah Larson pregnant?! Ohh Lawd ha' mercy...
    By gossipmaven in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: July 10th, 2008, 10:46 AM
  4. Prison Break actress Sarah Wayne Callies is pregnant
    By Otaku in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 24th, 2007, 06:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •