Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Off topic but that guy has cool hair.
    Sorry but that is a ridiculous greasy looking haircut IMHO
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

It's like a white boy jheri curl.

*sings* Just let your soul glo, just let it shine through.......

Soul Glo

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    I must say I am SO loving the fact that Mrs Family Values has a slutty knocked up probably twice drunken daughter. That's great parenting momma!
    why is the kid slutty?

because she got pregnant by her boyfriend?

lots of women get pregnant out of wedlock.....like Obama's mom, who was just about this kids age.....doesn't make them sluts.....shit happens

if you fuck at 17 and don't get pregnant does that make you a slut? is it the fucking or the pregnancy that determines sluttiness?
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^ No shit. I guess that makes almost all of us on the board a big fat ho.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

It's the fucking at 17 and while still in school. I also think she was actually 16 and fucking. Also when religion is a big part of your life, live up or at least try to live up to the values it preaches, ergo no sex.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

No, sex as a teen doesn't make you slutty, it's the conservative Christian mindset that calls that 'slutty', so by her own stated values it would be considered 'slutty', not by any laid out by the liberals.

All those types I've seen call anyone else getting tunneled 'slutty' but the second it's their precious teen it's suddenly not slutty and their 'choice' Great funny double standards going on there, makes everything coming out of her mouth in connection with morals or values a friggin lie. Hypocrite much?

Isn't Obama a Christian? Hmmm, I wonder if his mother was a Christian when she had him at 18. I guess only certain Christians around her get crucified.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Isn't Obama a Christian? Hmmm, I wonder if his mother was a Christian when she had him at 18. I guess only certain Christians around her get crucified.

18 is legally an adult, how on earth does it compare?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

You're still a teenager at 18... Unless all the hoopla about teenage pregnancy is only from the ages of 13-17.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    You're still a teenager at 18... Unless all the hoopla about teenage pregnancy is only from the ages of 13-17.

Pretty much, yeah, since at 18 you're supposedly no longer a child.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

How can you compare the two? You can't really judge a kid for the parent's actions. But when a kid acts badly, their parent can bear some of the responsibility in most circumstances. I don't really understand the connection between Obama's mom/Bristol. Obama doesn't have a responsibility to the way his mom acted before his birth. Palin does, however, bear some responsibility in the fact that her daughter is pregnant. Mostly because she doesn't believe in teaching kids about birth control! That is the shit that is mind-boggling. So while I don't judge Bristol on her behavior (I certainly don't feel like its right to label her a slut! We don't live in the Middle Ages) I can say that her mother should be ashamed that her "pro-abstinence" stance didn't work and as such she bears some responsibility. She should know that pro-abstinence education does NOT work and that kids need to be educated about how to protect themselves - sadly, I don't even think this will make her change her stance. And that makes me seriously question her ability to make wise choices, period.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Didn't she get pregnant at 17 and have him at 18?

I don't blame any parent if their kids go behind their back and get pregnant regardless of their stance on birth control.
    Last edited by Tati; September 3rd, 2008 at 12:07 PM.

Are you serious? You don't think that Palin at least has a responsibility to teach her kid about birth control? You don't think thats irresponsible at all? Palin has said she doesn't support programs that teach sexual education. How is that responsible parenting? You really don't think she bears any blame?
    I don't blame parents who take the steps to educate their kids and they are stupid anyway. But come on!

Obama's mother was kind of a loose screw for sure. This is why a secure stable homelife is so important to him. He doesn't want his kids to live a life like his early years. It wasn't until he was 10 and living with his grandparents that he had a stable homelife.

Yeah, and I don't see how Obama is at fault for the way his mom acted. Its such a strange comparison.

But then again, I don't always blame kids for getting pregnant. Kind of hypocritical, aint it? I mean, some of us were having sex at that age, its only by the grace of God/good luck we didn't end up that way. I just get pissed when these kids get pregnant and their parents throw their hands up in the air, like they had NO IDEA that would happen. If you took the time to educate your kid, bitch, then she wouldn't be in this situation, most likely. And then you're gracious enough to give her a "choice" (even though you don't believe other women should have the same choice). The whole thing is so incredibly hypocritical to me.

Thread Information