Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

Okay, so this fine young Christian daughter of a fine Christian
    family with high morals (....) is now said to be pregnant 5 months...
    What was the REAL date of that photo with the bump again, you
    know, the picture that started all these rumors to begin with,
    the one of which they tried to change the date recently to 2006?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Five months pregnant? Funny, she didn't look five months pregnant at the Dayton, OH, rally on Friday.
    She wouldn't be showing more now if, godforbid, it's her second child, would she?
    I mean, how many times can they claim she needs 6 months for mono.....
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Isn't this woman one of those 'abstinence only sex ed' pimps? Yeah, worked real well for your family didn't it?

Hypocrites! Shove your family values up your ass and stop telling everybody else how to live when you can't even fucking live by your own sky fairy bullshit rules.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    You really do live deeply in that Christian stereotype abyss, don't you? I have a secret to tell you... Christians are having sex. A lot of it. And a lot of it outside marriage.

Keep her own house in order? Oh brother, you're reaching now. When you were 17, Grimm, did you do everything your parents said?
    It's a little different when one of your parents is a Governor who pushes for abstinence and is now running for VP on that same stance.

Nope, but my parents never pushed abstinence only sex ed, didn't spew shit on how other people should live.

So basically the whole christian thing is utter bullshit. They say one thing, do another, and then have the unmitigated gall to try and ram their fake values down everyone else's throats.

I can't wait for Dobson and all the other fundie rejects to get a load of this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Isn't this woman one of those 'abstinence only sex ed' pimps? Yeah, worked real well for your family didn't it?

Hypocrites! Shove your family values up your ass and stop telling everybody else how to live when you can't even fucking live by your own sky fairy bullshit rules.
    I totally agree with you 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Especially coming on the heels of Obama's speech about how everyone can agree that we need to cut down on the number of unwanted pregnancies, no matter what your stance on abortion. I swear, this Palin VP pick is like the gift that keeps on giving.
    I'm PRAYING for that, too
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

It would be one thing if it was Bristol was pushing the abstinence program down other people's throats. Obviously, she has different views than her mothers.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Doesn't matter. It's a bomb gone off already. Her mother pushes that crap, but can't keep her own house in order.

It destroys whatever cred she had in that area.

When is Palin going to withdraw? She's too much of a liability for McCain. I can't see how the Christian right is going to support her candidacy after this debacle. Not that I like McCain (at all), but if he somehow ends up in office I'd rather have a V.P. (man or woman) who's got some real world political leadership experience and can focus on the repairing our country. I just don't see how world stage politics and her family situation can successfully mix.

I have a feeling there is more to come and I think shes going to step down. This is just 3 days in - shows that vetting a prospective VP is very important.

Obama's camp must be pissing themselves about this.

she can't withdraw.. if she withdraws, it'll show that McSame's campaign is totally disorganized.

What they'll do is conveniently forget the 'no sex before marriage' stuff, and the 'abstinence' shit, and spin this into her daughter keeping the baby, and thus being pro life. Just you watch.

It'll be so much hypocrisy your head will spin, but the stupids will lap it up.

It's also something Obama can't touch with a 20 foot pole. He cant criticize it at all. So McSame and the fundies get to do as much damage control as they want.

My parents pushed the same stuff in our house and damn if I didn't break every one of their rules. There is no perfect family, all kids fuck up sooner or later. You show me a perfect house in order and I'll show you a unicorn.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    You really do live deeply in that Christian stereotype abyss, don't you? I have a secret to tell you... Christians are having sex. A lot of it. And a lot of it outside marriage.

Keep her own house in order? Oh brother, you're reaching now. When you were 17, Grimm, did you do everything your parents said?
    Whoa, so you are saying Christians are all about "do as I say, but not as I do"?? How can you push and support Christian values if you don't practice them yourself??

But that's just it.. the whole fundie christian thing IS the illusion of perfection.

No sex before marriage (that NEVER happens, but they like to exist in a 1950's world where they believe it does)

No abortions (yeah right)

It's alllllll about an illusion. Right now, that christian illusion has been thoroughly broken..

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    When is Palin going to withdraw? She's too much of a liability for McCain. I can't see how the Christian right is going to support her candidacy after this debacle. Not that I like McCain (at all), but if he somehow ends up in office I'd rather have a V.P. (man or woman) who's got some real world political leadership experience and can focus on the repairing our country. I just don't see how world stage politics and her family situation can successfully mix.
    I think McCain's stuck with Palin at this point. If he dumps her, or she withdraws, now, then he risks pushing away those social conservatives and die-hard Hillary voters. And it just calls his judgement into question more. I love the fact that this Palin pick is blowing up the way an Edwards VP pick would have if the affair came out now.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information