Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I am non American but your politics affect me as Sweetie so kindly pointed out to me..
    It is creepy to think elections that might change lives of trillions depend on the hormones and issues of a horny teenager...
    The voice of reason comes to us from across the seas. Thanks Effie!

I am tired of people fighting and putting each other down because they have different polictical beliefs. I am disappointed at some of the name calling and rudeness in this thread towards people who are not liberal in their politics.

I am personally very liberal but recognize that about half of my country does not have the same beliefs. I will not vote in November based on pro or anti choice or pro or anti gay marriage. There are much bigger issues at play right now for our country. I am supporting Obama because he and Biden seem more on target to start revitalizing our economy and restoring some respect for our country around the world. That is what is important to me right now. I support choice and gay rights but they are not paramount to me in light of all that is happening in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    The voice of reason comes to us from across the seas. Thanks Effie!

I am tired of people fighting and putting each other down because they have different polictical beliefs. I am disappointed at some of the name calling and rudeness in this thread towards people who are not liberal in their politics.

I am personally very liberal but recognize that about half of my country does not have the same beliefs. I will not vote in November based on pro or anti choice or pro or anti gay marriage. There are much bigger issues at play right now for our country. I am supporting Obama because he and Biden seem more on target to start revitalizing our economy and restoring some respect for our country around the world. That is what is important to me right now. I support choice and gay rights but they are not paramount to me in light of all that is happening in this country.
    I think that is what some people are only focusing on. I could give two shits about either. I think surviving and making ends meet means a lot more.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    It is estimated I won't be going to China until 2012-2014. Its crazy!!!!

Of course there would be disappointment. And it isn't ok nor does it condone teen pregnancy. Yes, I would allow her to go on birth control, and would calmly have a conversation with her that, yes, I want her to be abstinent, but if she's thinking of having sex, give her the options to be safe. I don't believe in 'hiding' things from children, especially when it comes to sex, age appropriate, of course.
    Good luck with your adoption. I know from my friend how incredibly frustrating the wait can be -- and it keeps getting longer!

I think that you are an anomaly -- willing to talk to your child about birth control, etc. instead of simply saying "abstain!" When 1/3 of US teens become pregnant before age 20, the idea of not providing them with education about birth control seems utterly ridiculous to me.

Oh man -- I don't know how to post pictures...so I need some help here. Check out TMZ.com - Your official site for the latest entertainment news, celebrity gossip, Hollywood rumors, celebrity video and photo galleries. There are all sorts of my space pix of Bristol...but the best is a poster for "Juneau"

Someone who's tech savvy needs to help me!
    Last edited by Tati; September 2nd, 2008 at 12:44 PM.

I posted this on another thread- but its wickedly funny

Elite Member

^^^ That is freakin' hilarious!!!!

Hmmm....tmz took down all the pix of Bristol drinking
    Last edited by tulip; September 2nd, 2008 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    ^^^ That is freakin' hilarious!!!!

Hmmm....tmz took down all the pix of Bristol drinking
    Its too late- its probably all over the net- I saw a them on several sites and probably on email lists.

I dont think the media should focus on the girl because its her mother who is in the spotlight- but if this was a Dem kid then it would be great fodder for the media.

I really don't see the big deal, the Bush twins are fucking alcoholics and no one cared. Hell, one of them got kicked out of Argentina. WTF do you have to do to get kicked out of a whole country?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Drink half of it and fuck the rest?
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Have the Bush last name?

Probably snorted the wrong dude's blow and were about to get whacked.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Oooh, I just had a thought. What if the baby is Bristol's and isn't Down Syndrome but instead was born with FAS? When were those pictures taken? Were they when she was pregnant and "out with mono"? Hmmm??

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Its too late- its probably all over the net- I saw a them on several sites and probably on email lists.

I dont think the media should focus on the girl because its her mother who is in the spotlight- but if this was a Dem kid then it would be great fodder for the media.
    I'm sorry for you if you really believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post

kassipu, are you perfect? Have you ever made a mistake? Do you 100% agree with your parents?

Well I do think of myself as perfect

Did you read my reply? It is not about the daughter it is about the mother!
    I just feel If your ideas are not strong enough to convince your own daughter than surely they are not strong enough to convince a country so sorry than your just not fitting the job description but again that is just my two cents.
    it is simple mathematics.
    (and I DID agree to my mothers advice to have save sex when the time was right and NO not one 'accident' of course I DO have an intelligent mom)

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'm sorry for you if you really believe that.

Are you seriously thinking that if a Democratic VP nominee who had a teen who was pregnant would not get any FLACK from the media, the repubs would have a field day on that especially how they love their family values.
    And dont feel sorry for me, I dont have anything to be ashamed off and that statement doesnt make any sense.

I am sorry for you if you truly believe that anyone wouldn't get flack for this. The party does not matter. The Repubs love to tear the Dems to pieces and the Dems do it to the Repubs. No one is safe and I believe you are being naive if you feel differently. It's the politics of keeping everyone so busy gossiping that they won't focus on the real issues.

Thread Information