Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    hmmmm
    Thanks for posting!

Hmmm.. indeed!

Well... in reality there was no direct quote from Sarah saying that they gave her a choice but it's definitely implied.

Interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by rebelpleb View Post
    Look at Sarah in those pics. Supposedly, she should have just given birth, right? Doesn't look like it ...
    I noticed this too. It does make me believe the baby is indeed Sarah Palin's. But this is still one huge ball of SNAFU. I still can't believe McCain picked her knowing all this.

well the "decision to have her baby" bit means that yeah, the option was discussed.

Always figures with conservatives. Such hypocrites.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A*O

Sarah Palin is a total liability now. McCain has to dump her ass PDQ - I'm betting his heavies will persuade her to step down for "unforeseen family commitments" with the caring, compassionate GOP backing her all the way... out the door.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Well, they didnt vet her before McTard picked her.. so they're vetting her NOW.. idiots.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Well, that didn't take long. Good choice in being truthful and moving on.

The 17-year-old daughter of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is pregnant, Palin said on Monday in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child.
    Yes it was our fault.
    Last edited by bychance; September 1st, 2008 at 07:11 PM. Reason: added some stuff

Either if he drops her now or later the damage is done because it shows his judgment and lack of vetting is incompetent and stupid and he wants to run the country.

And from looking at her past behaviour I dont think she will go quietly not if this is her chance to hit the big time.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Well, that didn't take long. Good choice.

Yes it was our fault.

Yeah so much so - her daughter got pregnant and its our fault, not the lack of contraception/sex education or parental responsibility. But yeah thrust your poor kid in the limelight and force her into a shotgun wedding. Its the liberal bloggers/posters faults
    Last edited by Tati; September 1st, 2008 at 11:22 PM.

I don't know if I believe it.

Too convenient.

I'm waiting for Bristol to announce the baby was still born in order to cover for the other baby she claims is hers.
    ssabmud

hahaha the fundies are conveniently skipping around the "fucking out of wedlock and getting knocked up thing.. predictable.

"I think it's a very private matter," said Roberta Combs, president of the Christian Coalition of America. "It's a matter that should stay in the family and they have to work through it together. My prayers go out to them."

Added Combs: "We're excited about the governor and think she's going to do well."

Mathew Staver, dean of Liberty University School of Law, said: "We're all sinners."
    Yeah sure.. when it happens to anybody else, it's a lack of morals and the destruction of society.. when it happens to CONSERVATIVES you circle the fucking wagons and are suddenly above your own hate spewing.

Fuck YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Sarah Palin is a total liability now. McCain has to dump her ass PDQ - I'm betting his heavies will persuade her to step down for "unforeseen family commitments" with the caring, compassionate GOP backing her all the way... out the door.
    I think this is what should happen, and if it doesn't it will be such an embarrassment for McCain and the Republican party. But I still wouldn't be surprised if they had the balls to go ahead with this full-steam ahead simply because they'd never want to admit this kind of mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Either if he drops her now or later the damage is done because it shows his judgment and lack of vetting is incompetent and stupid and he wants to run the country.

And from looking at her past behaviour I dont think she will go quietly not if this is her chance to hit the big time.
    I agree and think it's unfortunate. This woman has shown bad judgment in spades. I would be so ashamed of the party if I were Republican.

Mathew Staver, dean of Liberty University School of Law, said: "We're all sinners."
    *snort*

We weren't all sinners when Clinton was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office. No, then we had elected a morally bankrupt commander-in-chief, and clearly the only option was to spend a shit-load of money investigating it and calling for his impeachment.

Give me a fucking break.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

I heard some delegates at the RNC and they think this is just dandy -- the family is sticking together through this time of need and she's keeping the baby.

Of course. Never mind she got fucked out of wedlock and knocked up.

When it happens to THEM, it's fine. When it happens to anyone else, it's a lack of morals.

Fuck conservatives. Stupid lying retards. Hate them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    *snort*

We weren't all sinners when Clinton was getting blow jobs in the Oval Office. No, then we had elected a morally bankrupt commander-in-chief, and clearly the only option was to spend a shit-load of money investigating it and calling for his impeachment.

Give me a fucking break.
    Okay, then don't let there ever, EVER be a Repug again to cast
    the first stone at a Democrat. Obnoxious asswipes!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

One has to wonder what this does to her abstinence position.
    Her daughter must prefer missionary.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information