Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant!!!! (again?)

A*O

Well there's always Mommy's Magic Milkshake.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    ... the stark reality is that America is fundamentally conservative (with a small "c") at heart and just isn't ready for a black or a female President yet. My heart wants Obama to win, my head says he won't.
    Sad but true isn't it? Even when he's the better choice!

Sometimes I am very disappointed in my country.

*cackling wildly with glee*

Gonna be OBAMA in '08
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Tell me...what else are you supposed to do?

I mean, is the world ending? NO. You accept it, support her, and move on with life.

Did I EVER say the world would end, if my teenage daughter, if I had one, got pregnant? No. Jesus fucking Christ. -_-

If my teenage daughter is pregnant, it's her decision on what she wants to do. Does she want to give the baby up for adoption? I'll find a good family. Does she want an abortion? I'll book her an appointment. Does she want to keep it? I'll teach her the basics.

Life doesn't just "move on", during a pregnancy, and after the birth. It spins a 180, and takes a whole new form of responsibility.

Of course I'd support my daughter. But that doesn't mean I'd be furious, knowing my little girl was out having sex and getting pregnant.

Then save up enough money, and leave.

Who says Sarah Palin didn't talk to Bristol about sex, protection, etc.
    Please.. my Mother talked to me about drinking and smoking and I still tried both of those.

Bristol is 17... I'm not holding her Mother accountable for her actions. This entire thing is getting ridiculous.

Once again.. Palin is not qualified but it has nothing to do with the way she "runs her family".

And if you truly think this is going to have a dramatic effect on who doesn't vote for McCain...think again. The voters who you'd think she would lose from this little mistake are the ones that will NEVER vote for Obama. Trust me.
    She is pro-abstinence, no birth control agenda conservative.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Usmagazine.com | Us Weekly's hottest celebrity news, photos, fashion, and videos from Hollywood

All is safe in the world - US magazine is on the case now and the other rags are going to follow soon.

I think my disappointment is in our politicians and the fact that very few of them understand what REAL LIFE is like for all of us!!

And PLEASE don't get me started on how tragically flawed our election system is ...

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Did I EVER say the world would end, if my teenage daughter, if I had one, got pregnant? No. Jesus fucking Christ. -_-

If my teenage daughter is pregnant, it's her decision on what she wants to do. Does she want to give the baby up for adoption? I'll find a good family. Does she want an abortion? I'll book her an appointment. Does she want to keep it? I'll teach her the basics.

Life doesn't just "move on", during a pregnancy, and after the birth. It spins a 180, and takes a whole new form of responsibility.

Of course I'd support my daughter. But that doesn't mean I'd be furious, knowing my little girl was out having sex and getting pregnant.

Then save up enough money, and leave.
    Ok.. so thats what YOU would do.
    Sarah Palin is choosing to "take in stride".

People are different..

And how do you know she didn't throw a big ol' tantrum when she found out Bristol was preggers. You really think she would tell the public if she was outraged. It's politics.

"Save up the money and leave".. Wow..that's original! The thing is.. I love my country and I'm allowed to be disappointed in them on occassion. When you're disappointed with someone, do you just leave them?

Nice mouth you have by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    She is pro-abstinence, no birth control agenda conservative.
    Gotcha!

I'll never understand that... never, never, never.
    And I'm guessing the schools don't do it either?

Kids are growing up way too fast these days.
    Last edited by Tati; September 1st, 2008 at 11:19 PM.

Nice mouth you have by the way.

Thank you, my vocabulary is quite a wonder.

She should have taken it in the ear like good Christian girls do.

HAHAHA omg.. now it's being reported that Palin gave her daughter the choice of keeping the kid or not.

Hear that?

A CHOICE.

Bitch is now PRO CHOICE, of course, only when it comes to her own kid. Just LIKE ALWAYS WITH CONSERVATIVES.

Oh lord Jesus up in heaven, thank you for this blessed gift of cursed hypocrisy with which no work has to be done to bring to light
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    HAHAHA omg.. now it's being reported that Palin gave her daughter the choice of keeping the kid or not.

Hear that?

A CHOICE.

Bitch is now PRO CHOICE, of course, only when it comes to her own kid. Just LIKE ALWAYS WITH CONSERVATIVES.

Oh lord Jesus up in heaven, thank you for this blessed gift of cursed hypocrisy with which no work has to be done to bring to light

That really gonna play well to the fundie base

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

Hear that?

A CHOICE.

Do you have a link?

Did she mean keep it as in abortion or adoption?

From Ben Smith at Politico:

Sarah Palin's personal story, and her views on personal morality, are at the core of her politics and of why she was nominated, and why she'd energized the conservative base.

Now, her daughter's pregnancy has cast her views on teenagers and sex directly into the spotlight.

Democrats noted, before and after today's announcement, that Palin took a hard line on a question in 2006 from the conservative Eagle Forum Alaska:

Q: Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

SP: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.

Palin also opposes abortion in cases like her daughter's, and in harder cases.

"We're proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby," she and her husband said in a statement. Unsaid in the statement is that Palin, based on her past views, would prefer that her daughter not be given a choice.

Even more unsaid is that, from her quote above, Palin apparently gave her daughter a choice. That makes her pro-choice. You don't give your daughter the choice to "murder" a child, your own grandchild, if you indeed think abortion is murder. This is just getting stranger and stranger.

AMERICAblog News| A great nation deserves the truth
    hmmmm
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information