Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Palin's children traveled on state funds

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Not elitest,no. Not a bit.
    you took the words right out of my mouth.
    i wonder, when was the last time joe the plumber's baby momma went on a shopping spree to neiman marcus and saks fifth avenue, and got a make-up consultation? i'd like to see this bitch put her money where her mouth is and go on a shopping spree to the lady's formalwear department at jc penney, or kmart or, better yet, walmart.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Its amazing to me that this bitch still has followers who excuse this. I read (somewhere else) comments from her brainwashed crowd saying how amazing it was that she took her kids to all these events. Excuse me? Would we be saying the same if a male politican drug his kids to every random event and charged the state for it? Why is this acceptable? My father was pretty high up in the company when I was younger but he didn't take me along on business trips and ask HR to fund it. If that would have happened, it would have been on his own dime. Amazing that she booked higher-priced rooms because she knew that it wouldn't fall on her to pay for it. Disgusting, despicable behavior.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Yesterday on CNN Ron Reagan said that when his father was governor the kids often went with them to events but his dad and mom always footed the bill for them and he didn't recall him ever getting reimbursed for the kids' expenses. Maybe they should ask Ahnold and several other governors of large states if their kids travel with them on the taxpayers dime. She may not be breaking any laws but is about the most unethical candidate to come along in quite awhile.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Elite Member

I'm pissed because Palin and her family spent $150K of her supporters' hard-earned money. . .

and they still look like they dress off the clearance rack at Wal-Mart. Is that the best wardrobe she can achieve with all that cash? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by betagrl View Post
    The level of hypocrisy is astonishing.
    Is it really though? I've found it's pretty much par for the course.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information