Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Palin's cellulite

Elite Member

Default re

I read online that she is cutting short her vacation in Hawaii due to all the negative attention over her visor.

It made me laugh so hard--quitting again. I like how she tries to blame her decision to go home on other people.

What an asshole.

I hate the witch, but I would hate for someone to take a picture of me bending over like that. Let she who is without cellulite cast the first stone.
    Who says being second best is such a bad thing?

It's Sarah Palin. I refuse to feel bad for laughing at this nincompoop's cellulite. And yes, I have some. I'm 56; I've earned it. When I was her age - I didn't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I read online that she is cutting short her vacation in Hawaii due to all the negative attention over her visor.

It made me laugh so hard--quitting again. I like how she tries to blame her decision to go home on other people.

What an asshole.
    Yeah, she blamed the "desperate paparazzi". She goes to a mid-price resort with a very public beach, puts on a big show with the anti-American, anti-McCain clothing items, and then wonders why she's getting attention. She's a multi-millionaire celebutard; she could have afforded to go to a celebutard hotel with good security so this wouldn't have happened. Instead she tries to prove she's "jist reg'lar folks" and a debacle ensues.

I struggled with posting this under "Politics". She's not a politician anymore, so should it go under "jist plain celebrities"? She hates the Hollywood and NY elite, though. Perhaps under the "Literature" section since she's a famous author? Or "jist plain scum"?

See Sarah scurry from the paparazzi she so desperately courted. Just like a roach.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Yeah, she blamed the "desperate paparazzi". She goes to a mid-price resort with a very public beach, puts on a big show with the anti-American, anti-McCain clothing items, and then wonders why she's getting attention. She's a multi-millionaire celebutard; she could have afforded to go to a celebutard hotel with good security so this wouldn't have happened. Instead she tries to prove she's "jist reg'lar folks" and a debacle ensues.

I struggled with posting this under "Politics". She's not a politician anymore, so should it go under "jist plain celebrities"? She hates the Hollywood and NY elite, though. Perhaps under the "Literature" section since she's a famous author? Or "jist plain scum"?

See Sarah scurry from the paparazzi she so desperately courted. Just like a roach.

Exactly. She's not a politician anymore these days, more of a celeb wanna be with the gossip rags and paparrazis.

anti-McCain clothing items,
    Yeah, I saw that visor with McCain scribbled out with black marker. That's just petty. He's the only reason anyone's even heard of her.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

She's starting to remind me of Britney, in a way. She's doing some seriously damaging and unhinged things (like the McCain visor and the "Get the hell out of America" t-shirt) that reflect just how radically disordered and insane the thoughts inside her puny little brain are. Just imagine what her thought processes are like: "Damn them, fucking unAmerican scum. I'll show them. Kill my baby with their death panels? I'll kill my baby by dragging him around without socks, shoes, pants, hearing aids, or glasses! It's my right! MY RIGHT! EVERYTHING'S MY RIGHT! GET ME MY GUN! Damn you all, palling around with people who hate me! I'll win that crown! I WILL! NOW HAND ME MY SHARPIE!"

Now that that book tour is about over, she won't have her Harper Collins handlers to keep her out of trouble. Excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Yeah, I saw that visor with McCain scribbled out with black marker. That's just petty. He's the only reason anyone's even heard of her.
    Because I'm so sure there are no shops in Hawaii that sell hats and she had no choice but to wear the McCain hat with the blacked out logo.

The bizarre thing is that she wore this t-shirt on the beach on Tuesday and then her husband wore the exact same one on Wednesday. Doesn't make all that much sense for him to wear it, since he is a secessionist and all.

Ah. They really are the picture of class and elegance. Gonna give the Kennedys are run for their $!

I wasn't going to enter the thread until I saw it was in the POLITICS section!

To be slightly more fair, but still not fair at all, some male politicians do get ripped on for their appearance and especially weight, such as Clinton and Ted Kennedy. But certainly not to the extent the women in politics do. The men are usually covered up in the standard suit, while the women usually reveal more skin, and have both their clothes and skin evaluated.

Cellulite doesn't deserve headlines, but this woman's fans don't care about her politics, they want to rub a quick one out for America. Voters aren't required to think with their big heads. If this turns some of her fan/wanks away, it's for the best. This woman has far too much press, and is dancing with unpredictable forces.

You guys aren't seriously suggesting that Ted Kennedy had cellulite, are you?

I suggest he had size DD moobs!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    I despise this vapid, hateful twat as much as anyone, but the day we're scrutinizing photos of male politicians' guts, love handles, and double chins is when I'll gleefully mock a middle-aged female politician's cellulite.
    thank you. This is sexist bullshit and it's pathetic how supposedly progressive people will gladly participate in the same sexist behavior they say they oppose when it suits them.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite Member

nobody else laughed at flabby Schwarzennager?

Ahnold really rocks the moobs these days!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information