Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Palin's camp still hasn't released medical records

Abortion, mental illness, anal herpes, fake pregnancy. Did I miss any?

CNN is now reporting that a "summary" of her medical records has been released.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Well, fair enough. I suppose she has complied in her own way.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Nothing like waiting until the LAST POSSIBLE SECOND - devious, sneaky bitch.

"The McCain-Palin campaign released a two-page letter about Sarah Palin's medical history Monday night. It declares the Alaska governor "in excellent health."
    The letter, sent to the news media less than 12 hours before polls open, was written by Palin's physician.
    It comes nearly two weeks after Palin promised NBC's Brian Williams that she would release her medical records to the public. In an Oct. 22 interview, Palin told Williams, "I'm healthy, happy, I've had five kids, that's going to be in the medical records."
    Palin did not release the records themselves. But the letter, written by Cathy Baldwin-Johnson, Palin's family physician, details her recent medical history and her five pregnancies."
    Sarah Palin's physician says she's in 'excellent health' | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Letter written by the same person who supposedly delivered Trig, who diagnosed Palin over the phone when she was in labour(telling a woman with a high risk pregnancy going into labour early that it was just fine and dandy to get on a plane), who was appointed as a commissioner to Health Care Strategies Council by Palin. I'd be more inclined to believe it if it was written by someone else. These two are too closely linked.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I think this is really interesting - this definitely makes me thinks she is Trig's grandmother lol

I agree ana. If I ever had any doubts about that I don't anymore. What a piece of work this broad is.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Something smells here and I don't think its Mccain's diaper this time.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Who cares..... By this hour, if you don't know who your voting for, you shouldn't be voting anyway.

What's her stump line?

It is not mean-spirited and it is not negative campaigning to call someone out on their record, on their plans or on their associations,” she said. “It is not negative, so we’re going to do it.”

------------

I guess it IS, however, sexist...BE GONE ignorant narcisist BE GONE

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "The McCain-Palin campaign released a two-page letter about Sarah Palin's medical history Monday night. It declares the Alaska governor "in excellent health."
    The letter, sent to the news media less than 12 hours before polls open, was written by Palin's physician.
    It comes nearly two weeks after Palin promised NBC's Brian Williams that she would release her medical records to the public. In an Oct. 22 interview, Palin told Williams, "I'm healthy, happy, I've had five kids, that's going to be in the medical records."
    Palin did not release the records themselves. But the letter, written by Cathy Baldwin-Johnson, Palin's family physician, details her recent medical history and her five pregnancies."
    Sarah Palin's physician says she's in 'excellent health' | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Letter written by the same person who supposedly delivered Trig, who diagnosed Palin over the phone when she was in labour(telling a woman with a high risk pregnancy going into labour early that it was just fine and dandy to get on a plane), who was appointed as a commissioner to Health Care Strategies Council by Palin. I'd be more inclined to believe it if it was written by someone else. These two are too closely linked.

this is the woman that she keeps getting jobs, the one she put Trig's life at risk to fly to so she could deliver supposedly. Is this the lesbian bestie? hmmm...I can't remember why I even care though...

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Yeah, flying to Alaska from the lower 48 to give birth after her water broke? Something fishy there. Maybe she wanted to make sure he was born Alaskan so when they secede he'll have citizenship.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

this non-release of her records proves irrefutably to me that there is something v. fishy going on, which if she runs again needs to be exposed straight-away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information