Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Palin wants Joe Six Pack to be president

OCK

SP: Oh, I think theyíre just not used to someone coming in from the outside saying you know what? Itís time that normal Joe six-pack American is finally represented in the position of vice presidency, and I think that thatís kind of taken some people off guard . .
    Why would we need a Joe six-pack for vice president when we already have one fucking up the top job?
    ~~~Jesus please save me from your fanclub~~~

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Fair enough but the trusty old national Enquirer has the low down on him smoking and snorting and mainlining Hillbilly Heroin. I swear one of the reasons people like her so much is because her family is just like theirs and they identify.
    Oh, I don't doubt that he did it, partially because Wasilla is the meth capital of Alaska, but there's no way to prove it via public record.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    SP: John McCain said I should just blame Obama. After all, he was a community organizer. And you know what those people are like. They're elitist muslim anti-christs who don't know how to be maverick reformers who can get things done because they have so many responsibilities.

SP: I was, like, you know surprised by, uh, the fact that they expected me to know, like, you know, things. Mr. Poot-In is like a next door neighbor, since I'm so close to Russia. That should, like, you know, uh, count for something, right? I'm on the front lines of national security. And Mr. Kissinger said that I'm probably the most functionally illiterate person he's ever met. Now, that's high praise, you know, coming from him.

SP: You have no idea how hard things are for me and Todd. What with so many mouths to feed and a newborn grandchild...Uh, I mean a newborn child. Yeah, that's it. And, uh, anyway, we've had to limit the amount of cash we skim from the Alaska budget. Uh, wait. Was I suppose to admit that?

SP: My son was going to call me the other day, but then he got high on crystal meth again. Plus, I think he's embarrassed that people think I'm dumb as moose shit.

It was bad enough insulting moose, do we have to start insulting their shit too?

ugh, i hate this populist bullshit that aims at making people feel better about the fact that they're ignorant hillbillies, by pandering to them and telling them they should be running the country.
    i don't care if i get called an elitist but i don't want the average idiot running the country. i want someone that's smarter and better than the majority.
    fuckwit.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post

I don't want average joe six pack being president, and to be fair I don't want Shirley boxed wined either!!
    However, Betty Boone's Farm is an entirely different story. Nothin' but class for our national leaders.

HH: Last question, Governor. Have you and Todd heard from your son? And how is it on your nerves having your son deployed?

SP: That little stinker, I guess heís called his girlfriend a couple of times, but can you believe he hasnít called his momma yet?

I wouldn't call this bitch either.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    HH: Last question, Governor. Have you and Todd heard from your son? And how is it on your nerves having your son deployed?

SP: That little stinker, I guess heís called his girlfriend a couple of times, but can you believe he hasnít called his momma yet?

I wouldn't call this bitch either.
    yeah, being that he didn't up and volunteer he's going to be really pissed when he finds out just how much suckage there is to be had in the army. and she's supporting the Iraq war all the way, so I guess that could get awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    However, Betty Boone's Farm is an entirely different story. Nothin' but class for our national leaders.
    Not that heifer either!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Joe Six Pack would get my vote as VP. Sarah Palin would not and will not.

Ok, what the F**K are they smoking? When McCain talks about himself, he brings up Miss Congeniality and my pen is old. Then Palin compares likens herself to "Joe SIX PACK." I don't want someone with a beer belly, a trucker hat, and no awareness of reality anywhere near the Oval Office. Who would???

They might as well make the election as Who wants to be president- Wasnt there a reality show a few years ago where they would have nommed a presidential candidate?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information