Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarah Palin vows to be more accessible in coming weeks

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Well I am alive. We have avoided another terrorist attack...
    Well since the first really has little to do with who is President, and #2 happened under a Republican anyway, I would ask you to please let the rest of who have higher standards for what we consider good quality of life have our time and please don't vote for McCain!

Well I am alive. We have avoided another terrorist attack...That's huge..
    Um, no, that's just the government doing its job. And by government, I mean the employees of the CIA, FBI, DoD, military, etc., not the political decision makers (Republican or Democrat).

9/11 wasn't the first foreign terrorist attempt, and neither was the original WTC bombing. 9/11 just happened to be one that succeeded. You don't know about the ones that didn't succeed before 9/11 or after 9/11 because the intelligence and law enforcement agencies were successful at their job.

Don't give credit to the Republicans, give it to the intelligence, law enforcement, and military workers that work to ensure terrorists don't succeed.

McCain is not Bush, he just voted 95% of the time (fact) with him.

Hey everybody, did you know that 95% Bush isn't actually Bush? It's just 95% of him.

Im sure that 5% will make a world of difference, assuming Corpsey doesn't stroke the fuck out at the chime of midnight, leaving Caribou Barbie in charge to talk to Mr. Talibani in Iraqipakistan.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Sarah Palin vows to be more accessible in coming weeks

Does this mean it'll be easier for me to reach out, and kick her in the throat?

Well I am alive. We have avoided another terrorist attack...That's huge..My life is great...I have no complaints but I know that is not the case for others, but Mccain is not Bush and I think he and Palin will step up and get done what needs to be done and start getting us out of the mess Bush left....Although with the Democrats controlling congress for the last 2 years and now rated the lowest in history, they have their work cut out for them. But I feel a whole lot safer than with Obama, and that is just my opinion...
    You're entitled to your opinion, but here's a few things to consider.

1) 9/11 was the first attack like that we've had, since Pearl Harbor, so the fact that we haven't had one since ISN'T due to Bush's intelligence or competence. Especially since Dubya tried to sell our port security to the United Arab Emirates, the same country that funneled some of the money that financed 9/11. And the Governor of my state, N.J., was ready to take Bush to court to fight it since the port of Newark was involved.

2) McCain and Bush are two different people, but McCain backed Bush's failed policies over 90% of the time, and he's just as out of step with what's going on in the world as Bush is. For example: McCain said the fundamentals of the economy are strong, the same day Wall Street starts crashing.

3) True, the Dems have controlled Congress for two years. But the Republicans controlled it for six years and still control the White House. And Dubya has the lowest approval ratings of a ANY president in history.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion, but here's a few things to consider.

1) 9/11 was the first attack like that we've had, since Pearl Harbor, so the fact that we haven't had one since ISN'T due to Bush's intelligence or competence. Especially since Dubya tried to sell our port security to the United Arab Emirates, the same country that funneled some of the money that financed 9/11. And the Governor of my state, N.J., was ready to take Bush to court to fight it since the port of Newark was involved.

2) McCain and Bush are two different people, but McCain backed Bush's failed policies over 90% of the time, and he's just as out of step with what's going on in the world as Bush is. For example: McCain said the fundamentals of the economy are strong, the same day Wall Street starts crashing.

3) True, the Dems have controlled Congress for two years. But the Republicans controlled it for six years and still control the White House. And Dubya has the lowest approval ratings of a ANY president in history.
    Yes, that was a major colossal fuck here in MD as well, since the Ports of Baltimore were involved as well. Even, some republicans didn't back him on this.

BTW, love your Avatar!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Yes, that was a major colossal fuck here in MD as well, since the Ports of Baltimore were involved as well. Even, some republicans didn't back him on this.

BTW, love your Avatar!!
    And what got me about that whole thing was that Bush was determined to push that through, no matter who was against it. He really does have oil for blood and shit for brains.

As for the avatar, thanks, I love that picture. It reminds me of the Men In Black.

Bush never got my vote...Mccain is not Bush...Thats all Im going to say on the Bush subject...
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

I heard Palin say on TV this morning, after a reporter informed her that her campaign had pulled out of Michigan, that she and Todd would be happy to drop everything and stump for the cause in Michigan.

Honey, there was a reason nobody informed you about this move. Not sure what it is yet, but just stay tuned and see.

AND - STAY OUTTA MY STATE, BITCH.

Bush never got my vote...Mccain is not Bush...Thats all Im going to say on the Bush subject...
    McCain is 95% Bush. What part of that is hard to understand.

So you get 5% less Bush. That's still almost all Bush.

Why would McCain suddenly NOT put forth the same Bush-like policies if he's president? He did it 95% of the time before.

Give me some sort of logical explanation as to WHY THAT WOULD CHANGE SUDDENLY
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

ITA.

McCain is not Bush. He is Bush's older, more physically and mentally unstable, more vengeful, and even more unqualified brother in stupidity and ineptitude.

SVZ

sarah palin was a POW?

SVZ

wait...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information