Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin unlikely to woo Hillary Clinton supporters

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Yep, I sure was. The difference is when it comes to executive decision making, dealing with a large budget, and getting results for her constituents, she already has more experience than Obama and Biden combined. Hell, she has more executive experience than McCain.

Now that's just delusional.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Now that's just delusional.
    Have you even bothered to look at her record for yourself, or are you relying on the DNC talking points. Yeah, I got those talking points too.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Yes, I have. I fail to see this so-called executive experience. If you're talking about being a mother, than I have more than her.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yep, I sure was. The difference is when it comes to executive decision making, dealing with a large budget, and getting results for her constituents, she already has more experience than Obama and Biden combined. Hell, she has more executive experience than McCain.
    I see you got your republican talking points... Executive experience?? Experience is experience.. And if you think that she has more experience than Obama and Biden, then you're just not paying attention to what you've said. You said earlier that Experience doesn't matter!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I see you got your republican talking points... Executive experience?? Experience is experience.. And if you think that she has more experience than Obama and Biden, then you're just not paying attention to what you've said. You said earlier that Experience doesn't matter!!
    Nope, I was using the Obama supporters line about experience. So, by your own post then, if experience is experience, what's your beef with hers?

And I didn't need any talking points. I was on the Palin bandwagon long before the GOP even thought about her. Ironically, wasn't Bill Clinton also someone without federal experience AND no foreign policy experience? Hmmm....

Greys, I'm talking about running a State, not being a mother.

She has run a state for 18 months, so how exactly does she have more experience than Biden again? If I recall correctly, he's got 30+ years experience.

She has run a state for 18 months, so how exactly does she have more experience than Biden again? If I recall correctly, he's got 30+ years experience.
    Executive experience is being in charge. Governor and President are considered as such. There is a reason so few senators have ever been elected President.

But by your logic, how does Obama's 2 years in the Ill senate and what, 145 days in the US senate, compare with McCain's 20+ years in public office?

It doesn't and I NEVER said it did.

And, sorry, a governor is hardly "In charge". And a state that has a lower population than the city of Chicago is hardly comparable to any of the other candidates. Hell, even Hillary has more experience than her.

Executive experience is being in charge. Governor and President are considered as such. There is a reason so few senators have ever been elected President.

But by your logic, how does Obama's 2 years in the Ill senate and what, 145 days in the US senate, compare with McCain's 20+ years in public office?
    The key point is that McCain's main line of attack was that Obama was too young and inexperienced on foreign policy. So, what does he do, he picks a VP who is younger than Obama, and has less experience than Obama on foreign policy.

Plus, he kept calling Obama a 'celebrity' with no substance, and he picks a former beauty queen, who less than two years ago was basically a soccer mom.

So, while Palin has more 'executive experience' than Obama, Biden or McCain she has less than two years of state-level experience, while Obama has seven years of state-level experience coupled with over three years in the U.S. Senate.

And based on what I've read on different boards, the Palin pick, coming on the heels of Obama's speech last night, isn't helping McCain that much. Most women are insulted, those on the fence are backing Obama now and a lot of Republicans are disgusted and are backing Obama.

It doesn't and I NEVER said it did.
    Then I apologize for misunderstanding your post.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The key point is that McCain's main line of attack was that Obama was too young and inexperienced on foreign policy. So, what does he do, he picks a VP who is younger than Obama, and has less experience than Obama on foreign policy.

Plus, he kept calling Obama a 'celebrity' with no substance, and he picks a former beauty queen, who less than two years ago was basically a soccer mom.

So, while Palin has more 'executive experience' than Obama, Biden or McCain she has less than two years of state-level experience, while Obama has seven years of state-level experience coupled with over three years in the U.S. Senate.

And based on what I've read on different boards, the Palin pick, coming on the heels of Obama's speech last night, isn't helping McCain that much. Most women are insulted, those on the fence are backing Obama now and a lot of Republicans are disgusted and are backing Obama.
    You're comparing a beauty pageant contestant with the rock star treatment Obama gets? Difference here is, her beauty pageant days were years ago.

So she was a hockey mom a few years ago? Didn't you say that Obama had such a classic American success story? Doesn't the fact that this hockey mom, PTA member's rise to the national spotlight qualify? She singled handedly took on the old boy politics in Alaska- and won.

You're comparing a beauty pageant contestant with the rock star treatment Obama gets? Difference here is, her beauty pageant days were years ago.

So she was a hockey mom a few years ago? Didn't you say that Obama had such a classic American success story? Doesn't the fact that this hockey mom, PTA member's rise to the national spotlight qualify? She singled handedly took on the old boy politics in Alaska- and won.
    Obama gets rock star treatment but he wasn't a rock star. Big difference.

Obama, Biden and McCain all have success stories, but that alone doesn't qualify you to be president or VP. And, yeah, Palin took on the old boy network in Alaska, and then she got caught up in a corruption scandal, which will play well on the campaign trail.

"Dealing with a large budget"?? Are you serious? She's governor of Alaska NOT California! Besides, all Alaskan governments just hit up the oil companies when they need money or did you forget about the money Alaskan residents get each year?

Good thing she supports guns-she already shot herself in the foot,trying to get her ex brother in law fired from his job! At least Cheney shot someone else.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i think it's funny that within 24 hours all this insanity has come out about her LOL

harriet myers all over again! lol
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information