Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin unlikely to woo Hillary Clinton supporters

Yes, she has a vagina..but that is all she has in common with Hillary. I think this is an insult to women. He could've chosen a woman with much more experience. But, no he chose a former beauty queen with 5 kids. She is there simply because she has a vagina...

I love sports, guns, and going toe to toe with any man, but guess what I still don't want special treatment because I am a woman!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Indeed, any woman with half a brain will take this as a pandering insult. And why would Hilary supporters vote for someone whose agenda is anti-woman? I bet the number that will is statistically insignificant. Gee, let's put one woman in office at the expense of women as a whole. Brilliant.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

^^Very true Manx. This VP pick has finally decided me. I've voted for McCain before and was still weighing who I thought would be the better candidate, but having someone this uber-conservative and basically complete unfit for the job has made my decision to vote Obama pretty solid.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Seriously...this isn't a joke..

Sarah Palin
    Graduate of University of Idaho
    Reigning Beauty Queen of Wasilla
    PTA Member
    Mother of 5
    Four Years as mayor of Wasilla
    Four years on city council of Wasilla
    18 Months as governor of state that ranks #48 in population
    0 years in federal government

The reason she was able to have 5 kids..because the places she governed had small populations, and usually moose don't commit crimes.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Seriously...this isn't a joke..

Sarah Palin
    Graduate of University of Idaho
    Reigning Beauty Queen of Wasilla
    PTA Member
    Mother of 5
    Four Years as mayor of Wasilla
    Four years on city council of Wasilla
    18 Months as governor of state that ranks #48 in population
    0 years in federal government

The reason she was able to have 5 kids..because the places she governed had small populations, and usually moose don't commit crimes.
    So now you have to have *federal* government experience. Oh brother.

Keep it up... all this, 'she's that, she's this' is only going to further portray the donkeys as elitist as well as those who dismiss 'small town, America'.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Indeed, any woman with half a brain will take this as a pandering insult. And why would Hilary supporters vote for someone whose agenda is anti-woman? I bet the number that will is statistically insignificant. Gee, let's put one woman in office at the expense of women as a whole. Brilliant.
    I feel this way as well. It makes me a bit sad, actually, that a woman could be in the White House but I feel neither inspired nor excited about the history of it all. Sure, history-making, but at what cost to what's important to me?

Sarah Palin does'nt worry me at all. Sure some Hillary loon will vote for McCain in contempt but still, I doubt that Palin will help McCain win. what the hell does she know about the federal goverment and what will she bring to the White House as a VP?

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post

Keep it up... all this, 'she's that, she's this' is only going to further portray the donkeys as elitist as well as those who dismiss 'small town, America'.

Um, excuse me, but weren't you harping about Obama's lack of experience like yesterday?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ Every chance she got, just about.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Both sides are so two faced it's so sad it's almost funny. The right blathers on about Obama's lack of experience and then picks Palin. Biden blathers on about how he'd be honored to run on a ticket with John McCain and has made some very critical remarks about Obama's readiness, now look at him. Then, they all point fingers at each other for being inconsistent.

Why would a Hillary supporter not vote for Obama when she endorses him? Why would they vote Republican? Why would they vote for someone who isn't in their best interests, at all???

Quote Originally Posted by JR5597 View Post
    I feel this way as well. It makes me a bit sad, actually, that a woman could be in the White House but I feel neither inspired nor excited about the history of it all. Sure, history-making, but at what cost to what's important to me?
    This is EXACTLY how I feel. The issues are what matter to me. I didn't support Hilary based on her gender, but it would have been a nice bonus to see that the US is capable of electing a woman, and one who is clearly competent.

Hell, let's fuck ourselves all to hell and kill two birds with one stone ---Elect Cunnilingus Rice!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post

You are contradicting yourself.. And yes I'm an elitist!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Why would a Hillary supporter not vote for Obama when she endorses him?
    This logic doesn't necessarily follow. I'm a huge Bill Clinton supporter, he told me to vote for Hillary. I wouldn't vote for Hillary ever, under any circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Um, excuse me, but weren't you harping about Obama's lack of experience like yesterday?
    Yep, I sure was. The difference is when it comes to executive decision making, dealing with a large budget, and getting results for her constituents, she already has more experience than Obama and Biden combined. Hell, she has more executive experience than McCain.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information