Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Sarah Palin unable to name Supreme Court case other than Roe v. Wade

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

She commented on Exxon v Baker in her own state not too long ago calling it a bad decision by the Supreme Court. What an idiot. She reminds me of those super cunty mean girls in high school who are super popular because they are the pretty cheerleader, not much real substance but a whole lotta bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post

No wonder McCain is clenching his teeth at every appearance. He's made himself a laughingstock, screwed himself because he can't ditch her and so is forced to defend this...

I CANNOT believe McCain will let her get to the debate. All Biden has to do is politely acknowledge Palin's presence on stage (which is more than what McCain did for Obama), and otherwise focus on Ifill's questions and direct them to Americans watching at home.

Don't even bother with her, she's self-made road kill.

Biden's responses were thoughtful and well-informed. Wow.
    Only to the more intelligent half of America (roughly almost close to 60% percentile) his supporters think they're the best. In one poll at Sodahead for "out of all the candidates, who has the least experience" Obama was winning Srsly? Really, I don't know why I keep going back to that place, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    Only to the more intelligent half of America (roughly almost close to 60% percentile) his supporters think they're the best. In one poll at Sodahead for "out of all the candidates, who has the least experience" Obama was winning Srsly? Really, I don't know why I keep going back to that place, lol.
    It's not even about experience anymore, it's about the fact that at this point, people are hoping Palin can at least do as well as a head of cabbage would up on that debate stage.

Besides, she said in that interview with Couric when she was bashing old people that she didn't have the experience.

Dems and Repubs alike are saying, accurately, that she is an ignorant doofus. Faux News aside, pundits are running out of steam trying to defend her utter lack of preparedness to be potential president. They have nothing to say about her because they simply cannot defend her, just like a lot of people around here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information