Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin unable to name Supreme Court case other than Roe v. Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post

dis bitch ATE the supremes court!
    Does her mobile cart move? That's a very big lady!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

More like a problem with people not checking sources than a lie exposed. She asked about removing books and that should be the issue, not which books. Gotta wonder about the kind of people that feel the need to embellish things.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

^ Well people are saying she ASKED for books to be banned, which according to Snopes she didn't. She asked "what if" and didn't take it any further. There's a difference and people are clearly making stuff up.

I don't like the woman either, but at least beat her down for the stuff she has actually done.

And there's plenty of that!
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

^ I think a list of commonly banned books got associated with the story, and somewhere, it was assumed that she has asked to have those books removed. Typical telephone game-type journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Well people are saying she ASKED for books to be banned, which according to Snopes she didn't. She asked "what if" and didn't take it any further. There's a difference and people are clearly making stuff up.

I don't like the woman either, but at least beat her down for the stuff she has actually done.

But she then threatened to sack the librarian- but I agree there are loads more to be critical of her than the book banning but I think it does outline her mindset. Especially since she is so incurious and ignorant about things it helps to keep her mindset and belief system stable in her eyes.

^ Or did she? How can we tell which part of the story is actually correct, and which part is made up.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Maybe it was newspapers and magazines she wanted banned.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

dis bitch ATE the supremes court!
    VERY ot, but this bitch did the following..

LAS VEGAS, Nevada (AP) — Elizabeth Halverson is a judge. But the way courthouse staffers see it, she expects to be treated like a queen.
    Her former bailiff, for example, says Halverson made him feel like a “houseboy.” He says the judge — who is obese and uses a motorized scooter to get around — made him put her shoes on her feet, massage her back, cover her with a blanket for naps and make sure her oxygen tank was filled. He says she asked him, “Do you want to worship me from near or afar?”
    Halverson also surrounded herself with her own hired guards, saying she did not trust the courthouse security force to protect her. Another time, she allegedly had her husband sworn in so that she could ask him under oath whether he had completed chores at home.
    Since then, the 50-year-old Nevada district judge has been locked out of her Las Vegas courtroom, suspended from the bench and brought up on judicial-misconduct charges that include not only misusing her position and treating her staff like personal valets but also tainting juries and falling asleep on the bench.
    Nevada’s judicial discipline commission is preparing for a week of open hearings next month that could put an end to Halverson’s career.
    Many lawyers are unwilling to talk publicly about the case because of the powerful figures involved, but expect the proceedings to be entertaining, to say the least.

I thought that was interesting.. carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post

I do not believe that. Palin is a politician and she knows how to back-pedal, that doesn't mean everyone is as stupid as she thinks they are or as stupid as she is. Her schtick where she tells people 'you just know when someone doesn't support you' is pretty much the same as, for me, my saying 'you just know when someone tried to ban books and then lied about having done so.'

that thing has a husband?

... what, inside her?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

that thing has a husband?

... what, inside her?
    I always wonder how they have sex when they're that big. Yeah, I'm sick. But I know I'm not the only one...

How the hell does he find where to put it in???

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I always wonder how they have sex when they're that big. Yeah, I'm sick. But I know I'm not the only one...
    I'm guessing...

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

But I don't think he could see the actual target, just the general crotchel area.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information