Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin Tweets Support for "Dr." Laura Schlessinger

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    So having a woman with Downs Syndrome represented on Family Guy is cruel, but berating and calling a black woman a n*gger is exercising her right to the 1st Amendment? I would call her a hypocrite, but she probably just call me elitist for using dem big collige werds.
    Sarah was pissed about the Family Guy episode because when she was asked about her parents' occupations, The Down's Girl replied: My dad's an accountant, my mother is the former governor of Alaska!
    Last edited by louiswinthorpe111; August 20th, 2010 at 09:22 AM.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

It bears repeating that the 1st Amenendment protects citizens from having their speech suppressed by GOVERNMENT action. It allows no protection for having your sponsors run screaming from your broadcast because you're called out on being a dumb racist twat.

Sarah Palin most definitely maxed out her intelligence and maturity in 6th grade. She's a pathetic, unintelligent moron.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

As my partner says, "You keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means" Palin is RETARDED. LITERALLY.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Wonder if palin realizes she is coming to the defence of a woman who bashed her running mate credentials. One thing she said is that its hard to believe that the rep party couldn't come up with a MATURE woman and then went on to say that she had all those kids and the last one was born with downs syndrome and she went back to the governors office 2 days after she agve birth. She had nothing nice to say about palin.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Who's your avvie DeChayz?
    Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! He's pretty damn stupid and disgustingly dirty on the show, but I find him so attractive lol

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

Isn't the N-word a swear word? Is Palin going to tweet about how our rights are violated because we can't say f*ck, c*nt, sh*t, and m*ther f*cker on the radio, too? I don't think you can say assh*le, or c*cksucker on the radio, either. Palin better start fighting for the rights to use all the bad words, not just the N-word.
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

Elite Member

There's an episode of "All in the Family" where a mentally challenged delivery boy has a crush on Gloria. To make a long story short, the delivery boy runs away after Gloria lets him down.

The kid's father comes to Archie's house. While waiting for the kid to come back, Archie and the father start talking. At one point, Archie asks what happened to the delievery boy as a baby - "did someone throw him in the air and forget to catch him?" The father explains that it was a common birth defect. He then asks Archie, what's your excuse?

YouTube - All In The Family: "Gloria's Boyfriend" 3/3

Palin's kid (ok grandkid) has Down syndrome. What's Palin's excuse?
    Tea baggers want to fight the Man because the Man doesn't look like them.

Elite Member

Sarah Palin: for whom the term 'dumbass' was created.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Wonder if palin realizes she is coming to the defence of a woman who bashed her running mate credentials. One thing she said is that its hard to believe that the rep party couldn't come up with a MATURE woman and then went on to say that she had all those kids and the last one was born with downs syndrome and she went back to the governors office 2 days after she agve birth. She had nothing nice to say about palin.
    No, I wonder if Palin realizes she is defending a racist bitch?!?

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Seriously hate both of these broads. And anyone who can't be bothered to type out "to" should be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! He's pretty damn stupid and disgustingly dirty on the show, but I find him so attractive lol
    He's HAWT. And kinda reminds me of a cross between Jeremy Sisto and Jared Leto but way sexier. Never heard of that show...

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    No, I wonder if Palin realizes she is defending a racist bitch?!?

U mk 2 mch snse Blla
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Here is Dr. Laura's response to SP:

"As you know, Tuesday night I announced that I will leave radio at the end of my contract in December so I can speak freely and openly about issues that concern me without fear of retribution against my advertisers and radio stations.
    On Wednesday, in her Tweet and Facebook, Sarah Palin made strong statements in my support. You may remember that, two years ago, I was less than enthusiastic when she was selected by John McCain to be his running mate, as my concerns were that having responsibilities for small children should preclude such a decision.

In spite of my criticism at that time, Sarah Palin came out in support of my decision to move on and tweeted this:
    Dr.Laura:don’t retreat…reload! (Steps
    aside bc her 1st Amend.rights ceased
    2exist thx 2activists trying 2silence”isn’t
    American,not fair”)

Dr.Laura=even more powerful &
    effective w/out the shackles, so watch
    out Constitutional obstructionists. And
    b thankful 4 her voice,America!
    I spoke with her yesterday and told her how impressed I was with her character. You don’t see such character much these days. I believe most folks would have had a more negative approach considering I had not been supportive at that time. But, nope, not Sarah. She is gracious and a woman of principles – no petty reaction.

She and I have a lot in common. We both find ourselves on the receiving end of vitriolic partisan attacks. We both made huge changes in our lives to be able to protect the people we love and have a freer context in which to try to help America’s families.

By the way, we had to end our conversation after a few minutes because she had to get her kidlet off to first day at school. Seriously adorable moment."

The Dr. Laura Program - Sarah Palin Tweets in Support - Blog
    ...Stopped smoking on March 8, 2011. Was trying to put a fancy ticker in my signature but it didn't work...

Silver Member

Sarah Palin, a complete idiot,not surprised she's friends with Dr Laura.

Oh, gag!!!!

Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information