Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Palin: There's no black people coming to dinner at my White House

Racist Skank!

Gold Member

That second article makes it seem like Palin opposes affirmative action hiring preferences. If so, I applaud her.

There aren't many black people in Alaska, so of course there aren't going to be many black people on Palin's staff. It's the demographics.

where the fuck does affirmative action come in anywhere in this. Why is it when some cracker bitch says she wont hire minorities (with no clarifiers on education, experience or qualifications) it's suddenly some affirmative action shit she's 'fighting' against.

Why is it, to some people, minorities getting ANYWHERE is always because some honky has a quota to fill?

Fuck, sometimes im embarrassed to be whitebread
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    where the fuck does affirmative action come in anywhere in this. Why is it when some cracker bitch says she wont hire minorities (with no clarifiers on education, experience or qualifications) it's suddenly some affirmative action shit she's 'fighting' against.

Why is it, to some people, minorities getting ANYWHERE is always because some honky has a quota to fill?

Fuck, sometimes im embarrassed to be whitebread
    Didn't Gulliani refer to Obama and/or Michelle to "affirmative action babies"?

People like that hate that a minority is doing better than they are, so they have to come up with some excuse to justify it.

yeah, i guess in my office where white people are the minority, all the rest of the employees got there because of some quota to fill
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    That second article makes it seem like Palin opposes affirmative action hiring preferences. If so, I applaud her.

There aren't many black people in Alaska, so of course there aren't going to be many black people on Palin's staff. It's the demographics.
    Every time blacks and jobs are mentioned, you bring up Affirmative Action..what's your deal? Did a black person get a promotion over you?

And since there are very few black in Alaska, you'd think that she could find two or three of them qualified to work on her staff based on their own merits...give me a break!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

I hate this bithc sooooooooo much!

14 leaders of Alaska's black community
    This had to be the entire black population of Alaska.

maybe blacks/jobs/affirmative action is Purple_Rain's "muslims"

Please, I don't believe she couldn't find anyone as qualified as her. C'mon, I am sure there are few black people there, but she couldn't find one or two? Just because the hillybilly has a minority working for her, it does not mean she isn't a racist. Let's not forget the lynch mob she practically had at the rally...she practically hates homosexuals, so why is it that she couldn't be racist?

No, she 'tolerates' the gays ..

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

How can you still be so ignorant about a section of the public that comprises something like 14 percent of the country's population and has great contributions to society? Whenever I hear someone in my own age bracket is a racist idiot I just cannot fathom how all these years after the Civil Rights struggle anyone under the age of 60 still being a racist. It's stupid, uninformed and old fashioned.

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post

Oh, please! Affirmative action didn't put anyone anywhere. It can get someone's foot in the door, but if the person is too ignorant to do the job, the unemployment line beckons, unless you are Dubya.

Get over it. I, for one, have never achieved a damn thing based on affirmative action. My intelligence, thirst for knowledge, abilities, and experience have opened my doors. Till this day, I adamantly refuse to fill out the voluntary demographic surveys. Why? Read my resume; don't look for which boxes are checked.

I declined offers to attend historically black colleges. I did not accept any scholarships or internships based on my gender or ethnicity. I did succeed. I did make it. I didn't use a crutch along the way.

Enjoy your attempts at to use affirmative action as a smoke screen. Affirmative action may get you in the door, but knowledge is the only asset which will you get through the house.

I love seeing those who attribute any success a non-white has to affirmative action. To admit that person is better would just cause the accuser's little icy, bigoted heart to crack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information