Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin in tears after loss

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    CNN reported earlier that Fox has offered Palin her own show, same as the Huckaby format.

HA HA HA. What's she going to do Pageant Walk and play the flute? LOL!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Sarah Palin: "God will do the right thing on election day."

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Sarah Palin: "God will do the right thing on election day."
    He sure did! LOL

The republicans have 4 years to reform her. She will be back...she's too ambitious to stay in the background. She wants it bad, you can see it in her eyes.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    The republicans have 4 years to reform her. She will be back...she's too ambitious to stay in the background. She wants it bad, you can see it in her eyes.

she wants it but they don't want her. she's not one of them. They use ideals and wedge issues "moral values" to pass confiscatory policy that makes them rich and keeps the middle/working class in it's place, just hanging on. But in terms of far right billionaires like Robertson and people like Dobson and the folks that wrote the left behind crap and all their backers, they have the potential to make Palin a very, very rich woman. That is where her future lies and if she's smart she'll follow the money, because the republicans aren't going to go down her lane again I don't think. They need to get back to fiscal conservatism, if in name only, to succeed in the future.

Silver Member

That Palin is a piece of work. I agree she is a very ambitious and selfish woman. She just might try to make a run at the Senate. Someone read some of the clothes were missing. I just bet they would have found them in Palin's luggage.

Why is she crying? McCain wasn't crying.

Quote Originally Posted by candy27 View Post
    That Palin is a piece of work. I agree she is a very ambitious and selfish woman. She just might try to make a run at the Senate. Someone read some of the clothes were missing. I just bet they would have found them in Palin's luggage.
    Well, if Ted Stevens goes to jail (and hopefully he will) she can APPOINT herself Senator. And gee....the cycle continues.

At the GOP convention in St. Paul, Palin was completely unfazed by the boys' club fraternity she had just joined. One night, Steve Schmidt and Mark Salter went to her hotel room to brief her. After a minute, Palin sailed into the room wearing nothing but a towel, with another on her wet hair. She told them to chat with her laconic husband, Todd. "I'll be just a minute," she said.

I'm no prude but this doesn't seem like appropriate behavior for someone who was running for VP.
    I wonder what Palin's kool aid drinking, cupcake eating supporters think of her appearing half naked in front of two men who aren 't her husband?

Quote Originally Posted by Belindagogo View Post
    I don't feel sorry for her in the least.

Those were tears of pity for herself, not for anyone or anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Palin jumped on the hatemongering bandwagon with great energy. She emerged as a fundamentalist, religion spewing zealot who threatened people's rights based on her religious beliefs.

I can not muster one ounce of sympathy for someone who tried to ride the wave of negative energy to power. When you deal with the devil, don't cry about the burns.
    Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    Boo Hoo can't think of anyone who deserves to lose more than her. I have zero sympathy for her. McCain I believe, lost his way and his honor, Palin never had either.
    Yes, yes, and hell yes! Absolutely agree with all of you. This couldn't have happened to a better person.

Wow, we finally see McCain's daughter in this campaign. Where was she hiding?

Sarah Palin's Election Night Tears (PHOTOS)

Bristol's boyfriend/future husband/baby father is SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy right now, by the way.

McCain probably kept the adopted daughter hidden long enough to get his votes in. Sounds bad, but most of his base probably doesn't know he has a 'foreign' daughter.

^^^Most people who voted for him in 2000 do though.

True, but just like a legion of young voters went out and rallied for Obama, McCain had a young base too, albeit it was probably significantly smaller, and they might not have known his family history. Then you have the old folks who really don't know what the fuck is going on, only that the white man is the right choice.

/cynical

McCain was not going to publicize the fact he had a daughter who looked like the very people his campaign demonized, implied were terrorists, and were hated by his bigoted base.

No offense, but racial bigots hate anyone who isn't alabaster to light olive. She is darker than most blacks. You think the n-word dropping hillbillies who frequented McCain rallies would have been accepting of her?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information