Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin in tears after loss

I don't feel sorry for her in the least.

Those were tears of pity for herself, not for anyone or anything else.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I would love to see a woman in the White House some day but I am SO glad it's not her!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I was thinking about this,too. I really hope that the Palin factor does not have a negative impact on other women seeking higher office in the future. Congrats to Obama and Biden, but I can't help but feel a bit dismayed at seeing the top 2 positions in the country be held by men with their wives beside them in supporting roles (as usual).
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    She'll be on Oprah within a few wks.....
    Ya think? Oprah had Gloria Steinem on her show this morning, and there were some pretty harsh words for Ms. Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    What is the Republican party going to do with used clothes and baby toys?
    Sell them on ebay, of course!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    Ya think? Oprah had Gloria Steinem on her show this morning, and there were some pretty harsh words for Ms. Palin.

Oh yea, she'll make the rounds after this has died down.

I don't know if anyone will want her after a while...I do think she'll fade back into obscurity. She LOST this election for McCain, I think most reasonable people can see this. She's poison for the party. They are not going to throw their support behind her, period.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I don't know if anyone will want her after a while...I do think she'll fade back into obscurity. She LOST this election for McCain, I think most reasonable people can see this. She's poison for the party. They are not going to throw their support behind her, period.
    to quote some locals "she has shit in her chilli kit"...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I don't know if it's just election euphoria, but now that Palin is no longer a threat, my animosity toward her is gone. I'm so ready to move past a very nasty campaign cycle , even if she did start it.

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    Saying something like that is being just as hateful as she is though, isn't it?

You know, regardless of anyones feelings on Palin, it's kind of messed up that they had to return the baby toys- how can you take toys away from kids/babies?

I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. She is a hateful hateful bitch. Fuck her and the snowmobile she road in on.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Palin jumped on the hatemongering bandwagon with great energy. She emerged as a fundamentalist, religion spewing zealot who threatened people's rights based on her religious beliefs.

I can not muster one ounce of sympathy for someone who tried to ride the wave of negative energy to power. When you deal with the devil, don't cry about the burns.

Word is that the McCain campaign put her and her family on a plane. The Palin’s were forced to turn in all of the clothes, cell phones, and baby toys they were given before the Republican Convention.
    A few more tidbits on the wardrobe scandal:

Palin spent more on clothes than previously reported, McCain aides furious at her ‘outrageous profligacy.’»

In a new 50,000 word article on the presidential campaigns that will come out tomorrow, Newsweek reports that Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK) spent far more on clothing than the $150,000 reported last month. According to a preview by Politico’s Mike Allen, “McCain’s top advisers privately fumed at what they regarded as her outrageous profligacy“:
    One senior aide said that Nicolle Wallace had told Palin to buy three suits for the convention and hire a stylist. But instead, the vice presidential nominee began buying for herself and her family — clothes and accessories from top stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus. According to two knowledgeable sources, a vast majority of the clothes were bought by a wealthy donor, who was shocked when he got the bill. Palin also used low-level staffers to buy some of the clothes on their credit cards. The McCain campaign found out last week when the aides sought reimbursement. One aide estimated that she spent ‘tens of thousands’ more than the reported $150,000, and that $20,000 to $40,000 went to buy clothes for her husband.
    Newsweek reports that McCain “rarely spoke to Palin during the campaign, and aides kept him in the dark about the details of her spending on clothes because they were sure he would be offended.”source
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Elite Member

Word is that the McCain campaign put her and her family on a plane. The Palin’s were forced to turn in all of the clothes, cell phones, and baby toys they were given before the Republican Convention.
    I would have loved to have seen this go down. Imagine McCain and Cindy snatching back Blackberrys and taking back Tonka trucks. LOL!

I don't feel sorry for Palin one bit. She's as dumb as a rock, but she's an ambitious chick. She'll hang around, waiting to see if she can crawl back into the limelight.

holy fucking shit, bitch!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I found the Newsweek articles- there is more behind the scenes gossip about the whole campaign- check out page 2 interesting comments about Hilary and McCain. This also shows McCain did not have any control over his campaign.
    Plus Palin is very classy - she greets campaign heads in a bath towel lol
    Highlights: Newsweek's Special Election Project | Newsweek Politics: Campaign 2008 | Newsweek.com

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Boo Hoo can't think of anyone who deserves to lose more than her. I have zero sympathy for her. McCain I believe, lost his way and his honor, Palin never had either.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Thanks for the find!

"Palin asked to speak along with McCain at his Arizona concession speech Tuesday night, but campaign strategist Steve Schmidt vetoed the request."

Oh dear, somebody wasn't allowed into the cool kids club!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information