Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Sarah Palin slams Obama on abortion

I can imagine the horrors those women faced. But, let right-to-lifers tell it there are no 'medical' reasons to do late term abortions so they kill the babies(and if you have ever wondered onto one of their boards(God help you), their descriptions are vile, and full of lies. The lies they spread are sick.

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Default re

But, let right-to-lifers tell it there are no 'medical' reasons to do late term abortions so they kill the babies.
    When John McCain sneered at 'medical reasons' for having abortions--complete with air quotes--he lost any possibility of my voting for him. EVER. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post
    Barry Goldwater was right, government has no business legislating this issue. He said: "The religious factions will go on imposing their will on others unless the decent people connected to them recognize that religion has no place in public policy. They must learn to make their views known without trying to make their views the only alternatives." He also said "I believe a woman has a right to an abortion. That's a decision that's up to the pregnant woman, not up to the pope or some do-gooders or the Religious Right.... There is no place in this country for practicing religion in politics."

http://www.womensenews.org/article.cfm/dyn/aid/2046/
    Amen!

Doesn't matter what Palin or her ilk think or want, those of us willing to continue to fight for a woman's right to choose will always win. There's no way most people want to go back to the dark ages where a fetus is worth as much, or more, than a woman.

Sarah Palin is just pissed because she just had to have another baby with a stupid name and pass it off as her daughters so she could spout off at the mouth about an issue that is not her business! It is nobodies business but the woman who is making that difficult choice and the father. I mean these people act like we think abortion is a picnic in the park and a fun activity! Assholes! It is one of the hardest choices a woman will ever make.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Can someone enlighten me as to what doctors are instructed to do when this happens? Obviously they're not allowed to save it, but surely there must be something they can do to ease the suffering.
    The baby is left to die, they are to receive no care and in some hospitals they're not even tended to as it happens. Some nurses/staff are compassionate enough that they will sit with the baby. The sickening thing is that in some cases, if given the proper care, these infants would survive.

Now, tell me the difference between someone leaving an infant at a hospital and this happening? The mother has clearly given up her rights in each situation but there would be hell to pay if that abandoned child was given no care.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information