Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sarah Palin resigning; Governor no more, will not run for re-election

holy crap, she's completely rambling. and you can tell she's shitting her pants about something.
    the birds squawking in the background are just hilarious.

eta: god i love anderson cooper.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

What the hell does Patten have to do with anything?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i doubt this is the last we'll see of this tard. she may have resigned because she didn't want something coming out, but i think her ambitions go way beyond being alaskan governor and for better or worse, resigning makes it easier for her to pursue them.
    You don't run for President by resigning a job in the middle of your term. It makes you look undependable. If Palin were serious about running, she would have served out her full term (ending at the start of 2011).

Something big is going to fall.

Clearly irony is lost on Palin. She resigned in front of her house on national television. She's so fucking dumb!
    Did she see Russia?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^No, but I saw Putin doing bunny ears behind her.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    MSNBC is rebroadcasting her announcement. It's rambling, incoherent, whiny (REALLY whiny). She coulda said, "I'm not running again, here's the keys to the Executive PortaPotty and I'm outta here as of now."

She also said that she'd explained why she left, but she didn't. She didn't really say dick.
    Watching her announcement equals witnessing madness unravel.
    She isn't able anymore to even attempt to hide her insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Anderson Cooper described Palin resigning as 'it was a stunning announcement, not just grammatically, but politically.'
    Anderson's exchange with her spokeswoman, who was in NY!!!!, was hysterical. And the spin that
    chick tried to put on it was pathetic.
    Last edited by HWBL; July 5th, 2009 at 03:24 AM. Reason: typo
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

GAwd I love how she fucked herself over!! Bitch sure didn't disappoint!

Now America is just awaiting the details of this snafu, hope they're juicy!

NY Post's headline this morning:

Palin Balin.

Made me laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by visitor42 View Post
    You don't run for President by resigning a job in the middle of your term. It makes you look undependable. If Palin were serious about running, she would have served out her full term (ending at the start of 2011).

Something big is going to fall.
    I don't know what it is with Republican governors lately. Sanford wanted to run for president, and bails on his state to get laid in Argentina. And now Palin jumps ship.

So far, it seems like the only sane Republican governor eyeing the presidency is Tim Pawlenty...until he implodes.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Anderson's exchange with her spokeswoman, who was in NY!!!!, was hysterical. And the spin that
    chick tried to put on it was pathetic.
    I missed that. I'll have to look for the video. That sounds funny.

She is gearing up for a run for presidency, just watch and see, shes only just begun
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

What's her platform - friend me now cuz once I'm prez all the cash will be spoken for by my real buddies who build me shit and give me things??????

The only thing I actually understood from her speech was the line about getting the gov't out of the dairy business and she and Todd personally have a 1/2 mil legal bill. Other than that, I was waiting for her head to spin around.

Does anyone know if there has ever been so quick a rise and fall for a national pol? 10 mos. from first hearing her name to resigning in anticipation of a Federal indictment. Didn't she throw Ted Stevens under the bus for the exact same thing with the same fucking company? I think we need to invent a word beyond stupid - that's just plain "Spalin."
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    She is gearing up for a run for presidency, just watch and see, shes only just begun
    That's idiotic, and impossible! If you quit a job, before your time is up..who in the hell is going to hire you for a much larger job?? Only her stupid ass followers believe this willl catapult her to the Presidency! Palin's done! She would've been better off doing drugs, and going to rehab...then this. Plus, NO ONE in te republican party knew she was doing this, I bet she didn't even know.
    The dumb bitch probably said to Todd.."I know how to get the media to stop talking about Michael Jackson." Then went OOPS!!

Anderson Cooper
    [YOUTUBE]E0XRot6ydGM[/YOUTUBE]
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Palin/Quayle 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    That's idiotic, and impossible! If you quit a job, before your time is up..who in the hell is going to hire you for a much larger job?? Only her stupid ass followers believe this willl catapult her to the Presidency! Palin's done! She would've been better off doing drugs, and going to rehab...then this. Plus, NO ONE in te republican party knew she was doing this, I bet she didn't even know.
    The dumb bitch probably said to Todd.."I know how to get the media to stop talking about Michael Jackson." Then went OOPS!!

Anderson Cooper
    [youtube]E0XRot6ydGM[/youtube]
    Palin's shot at making a serious run for the White House is over, but she's stupid enough to still think she has a chance.

And thanks for the video, D. I love it.

This is a dream come true. I managed to get more information from blogs than than pathetic blargy she calls a speech.

Elite Member

I cannot wrap my head around her reasoning for quitting. How is her Lt. Gov NOT a lame duck? Huh? I guess I shouldn't try to figure it out. It will be interesting to see what shakes out with her. Love her or hate her, she sure is a character. And people who love her will buy into her crazy logic for quitting hook, line and sinker. If she isn't derailed by all the scandals that seem to be lurking nearby, I think she will still be a force to be reckoned with. The people who love her, love her no matter what she does. She says all the right things for them.

She's kind of like a political cockroach. I wouldn't count her out yet, unfortunately.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information