Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sarah Palin resigning; Governor no more, will not run for re-election

**appluase applause** Soogar - way to stay on topic!!!!! Really outstanding job. Fantastic.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    **appluase applause** Soogar - way to stay on topic!!!!! Really outstanding job. Fantastic.
    Well it seems people are too eager to jump on Palin and neglect to examine other politicians' behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by soogar View Post
    Hopefully they won't fabricate or withhold evidence as they had in the case against Ted Stevens. Interesting how the article neglects to mention that Ted Stevens' verdict was thrown out after it was discovered that the prosecution had withheld evidence that would have weakened its case.

They should investigate how Obama's wife got a $200,000 raise with her hospital gig when Senator Obama directed a million dollars worth of funds toward that hospital. I think that is just as bad as any possible building materials the Palins could have appropriated towards their home (if they in fact took some crap from Home Depot.)
    Why is it that everytime something happens with Palin, Obama has to be dragged into it somehow?

^You know Obama's going to be blamed by her fantard base once she's indicted.
    Well it seems people are too eager to jump on Palin and neglect to examine other politicians' behavior.
    Because she makes it so fucking easy! The woman is a walking joke. Andrew Sullivan has documented 32 absurd lies by her since she's come to national prominence.
    [YOUTUBE]G4p4N9CTUu8[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    That's because, somewhere Obama will be doing The Happy Dance and laughing his ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Because she makes it so fucking easy! The woman is a walking joke. Andrew Sullivan has documented 32 absurd lies by her since she's come to national prominence.
    [youtube]G4p4N9CTUu8[/youtube]
    Definitely.

Hey, if Obama caused Sanford to cheat on his wife, according to Rush, then he's definitely responsible if Palin gets indicted.

I was reading some comments on another board and people were laughing at Palin's speech, and somebody chimed in about 'how Palin didn't sound any different from Obama when he doesn't have his teleprompter.' I almost pissed myself laughing.

Yes absolutely, we are all big fat meanies. We some how turned this noble gesture of quitting 1/2 way through her one and only term into yet another bad, confusing, pathetic, ridiculous stunt by this awesome person. I shall commence self-flagellation. Oh how could I not see the connection between Michelle Obama receiving a raise many years ago (are you implying that Obama took taxpayer funds gave it to a hospital and required them to pay that money to his wife or was there another point???) and Sarah Palin quitting either in a snit because of the mean mean media or for some other reason.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

That's because Palin tends to make herself a bigger political target than other politicians do.

And prior to Palin resigning, Mark Sanford was getting all of the press because of his 'behavior.'

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    That's because Palin tends to make herself a bigger political target than other politicians do.

And prior to Palin resigning, Mark Sanford was getting all of the press because of his 'behavior.'

Uh King, Sanford's a Repub. It only counts if it's a dem whose career is imploding before our eyes.

Shannyn Moore Will Not Be Muzzled!

I’m holding a press conference today at 2pm ADT/6pm EDT in front of Governor Palin’s Anchorage office. My prepared statement is below. I will be taking questions.

On the Fourth of July, when Americans everywhere were celebrating our most sacred national holiday with parades and barbeques, Governor Sarah Palin was busy having me, Shannyn Moore, declared an Enemy of the State.

In a rambling quasi-legal letter, the most powerful person in this state accused me of defaming her for pointing out the fact that there have been rumors, -rumors- of corruption, rumors that have been around for years.

When Sarah Palin gave her three-weeks notice to the people of Alaska, aborting her term as Governor, a lot of people wondered why she quit. Mid-level managers turn-in their notice, not elected public officials. It didn’t make sense. It still doesn’t. People have been trying to guess why she really quit, and everyone in Alaska has been playing the guessing game. They’re rumors. There are a lot of rumors. And with all the corruption we’ve had here in Alaska, of course we wonder what’s really behind her resignation.

Governors don’t just quit. But Governor Palin did.

The governor’s massive overreaction -on the Fourth of July no less- should make any reasonable person wonder what’s wrong with her. The Lady protests way too much. Eventually we’ll all find out why she really walked off the job.

Sarah Palin is a coward and a bully. What kind of politician attacks an ordinary American on the Fourth of July for speaking her mind? What’s wrong with her? The First Amendment was designed to protect people like me from the likes of people like her. Our American Revolution got rid of kings. And queens, too. Am I jacked-up? You betcha.

Sarah Palin, if you have a problem with me, then sue me. Shannyn Moore will not be muzzled!

SHANNYN MOORE: JUST A GIRL FROM HOMER

Shannyn Moore is scheduled to be on Countdown with Keith Olbermann tomorrow night on MSNBC.
    Last edited by Calico Kid; July 6th, 2009 at 11:58 AM.

Woot! Go, Shannyn Moore.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Elite Member

I'm starting to think there's no major scandal brewing but rather the opportunity to be a pundit or Fox spokeswhore.

I can see how attractive it might be to make 10 times the money and have absolutely no accountability, plus 24/7 attention.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Uh King, Sanford's a Repub. It only counts if it's a dem whose career is imploding before our eyes.
    Oh, that's right. I forgot. My bad.

But, according to Fox News, when Republicans implode they immediately become Democrats.

Ok, I've been outta the loop for a few days...dammit WHY do I have to do things w/family and friends WHY???

Can anyone sum it up for me?? Hate to be a bother, but I cannot be bothered...

Because listening to the bullshit on TV gets me jackshit and quickly.

This is obviously because someone had something 'on' her right???

Ok, thanks.

Thread Information