Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin MAY release medical records

What's the difference between mocking a politician and a celebrity? Nothing.

Thinking Palin might have genital warts, and that such might somehow disqualify her from running for office, is pure hilarity. I'm sure they're just as infuriating as herpes.

Being offended by people joking about that is ridiculous.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She won't release anything.
    She's all talk, just like she's a regular mom who drops $150 k in just 3 shorts months on clothing/hair/make up.

She has no shame, saying she's an "open book" when she absolutely tries to get the media away from her every chance she gets.

I bet McFuck was pissed when she said she'd released med. records. Pepaw has to approve everything she says first, you know.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

The thing is, I'm not sure some people here are really joking when they insinuate she should present her records to the public.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Well, in all fairness, are we going to start requiring all nominees to disclose their medical histories? I'm sorry but that is just bullshit. No matter what someone's politics are their medical records are protected information.
    It's become customary since 1980 for candidates to release their medical records. I believe Reagan was the first. Interesting how Palin (or maybe it's just her speechwriters) like to embrace Reagan, but she clearly can't follow in his footsteps.

The thing is, I'm not sure some people here are really joking when they insinuate she should present her records to the public.
    They all should.. we don't need to know if anybody has sushi-herpes, but knowing whether they're going to keel over *coughMcCaincough* anytime soon is a concern
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by sultryred View Post

Wouldn't it be awesome if it turns out she had an abortion though??
    Not really.

Normal everyday people, I agree that medical records are none of anyone's business. But for POTUS & VPOTUS positions, I think it should be made available. I also think their tax filings, school and employment records and just about everything else should be open record. For any candidate. These things can be very telling about a person, and I think if we're going to be making decisions that so much rides on, we should have all the information available to us to aid in making these seriously important decisions.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Silver Member

^true, maybe that didn't translate well.
    As a woman, I wouldn't bask with joy over learning ANYONE had/chose/needs an abortion. I was alluding to having something major turn out in order to discredit her in the eyes of her otherwise tunnel visioned supporters. She contradicts herself in many other aspects and it's sickening how many people turn the other cheek and validate her reasoning (or lack thereof).

Whatever...worked a graveyard shift..my attempts to express myself clearly are in vain right now.
    I'm just mad she's working against the few rights women have fought to have over many, many years. Both McCain/Palin are so backwards to me. I don't understand how anyone under 65 outside of rural America can share their views. Seems like they're undoing whatever progress we've made as a nation. But they're so proud to be Americans! Any other way would be un-American!
    How can a black man (half white doesn't count) call the shots in the White House?? That's the un-American way!

*shrug*
    I'm a motherfucker and sell candles

If a candidate who is 72 years old has medical issues or a condition which could preclude them from doing their job, I think voters need to know about it.

I think Palin has shown that she manipulates the truth and has shown poor judgement. If she won't release her medical records, it leads one to believe she has something to hide.

meh, I wouldn't relish having to turn my medical records over to my employer. and there's not even anything bad there, it just happens to be MY personal business...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I do not believe we have a right to see their medical records. I would support having them submit to a full physical and then allowing results to be released only if they showed something that would impact their ability to lead.

Elite Member

Sorry Crumpet, but all of the other people you have mentioned have released their medical records, although McCain only a portion. The staging of his cancer, to me the most relevant item in McCain's history has been witheld.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I do not believe we have a right to see their medical records. I would support having them submit to a full physical and then allowing results to be released only if they showed something that would impact their ability to lead.

I agree. I think demanding their records be made public will erode our protection to keep our records private.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well, in all fairness, are we going to start requiring all nominees to disclose their medical histories? I'm sorry but that is just bullshit. No matter what someone's politics are their medical records are protected information. What goes in and out of her crotch is no more my business than what goes in and out of yours (not you specifically, lol).

But seriously, it is obscene to me that people here are condoning this and joking about finding out if she has genital warts or an abortion in her past or whatever. I guarantee everyone here would be indignant if this had been asked of Obama or Biden or even Clionton (him or her). Every person is entitled to a private sexual history whether we like them or not. People seem to think that principles should be thrown out the window when the subject is someone they detest and that bothers me a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I agree. I think demanding their records be made public will erode our protection to keep our records private.
    This wasn't even an issue until McCorpse and Palin got all defensive about their own records. People have a right to know if the person running for POTUS is healthy enough to do the job, mentally and physically. That is the way it is and has been since 1980 and excusing McCorpse and Palin on general principles that do not apply to anyone else is not going to cut it.

You have to wonder why a young, active woman would be reluctant to release her records.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That is my position exactly.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information