Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Palin on Larry King Live

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Great nation... Governor of Alaska... energy-indepedent... maverick... repeat ad nauseum.
    She's like a talking doll, just pull the string and hear the same thing over and over.

Sarah Palin Baffles Reporters By Rehashing Stump Speech At RGA Conference

Sarah Palin said today that she doesn't want to comment on the strategy behind the McCain/Palin campaign now that it's over, which is too bad, because that's basically the only thing (besides her aspirations for 2012, and snow machines) that anyone wants to talk to her about. BUT! That doesn't mean she's ready to give up on the stock stump speech she gave over and over again on the trail, though, apparently to the utter bafflement of reporters who are, by now, really bored to tears with the travails of Tito The Builder.

Jonathan Capehart told MSNBC's David Shuster, "I watched her entire speech, and I had to remind myself that the election was a week ago, and this was not a McCain/Palin rally." Is that crazy white-haired lady who thought Obama was "an Arab" a Republican Governor? Probably! "Everything you heard at a McCain/Palin rally since she was selected as the Vice Presidential nominee since September, and even down to the same rhetoric was in that speech," said Capehart.

Jonathan Martin added that Palin's speech was "perplexing" and "jarring," which are the two nicest things ever said about a Palin speech. He added that he wasn't "sure if she wanted to, you know, re-litigate the past campaign or look forward and diagnose where the party should go from here. And it was sort of a little bit of both, but also neither."

Capehart added, "She needs to stop." And, according to David Shuster, 52% of people polled agree that it's time for Sarah Palin to go home. By contrast, 45% say they can't get enough of her. Funny how those numbers seem to correspond with another large accounting of the American electorate that was recently taken!

And, according to David Shuster, 52% of people polled agree that it's time for Sarah Palin to go home

That's it? 52%?

Sarah, please disappear forever.

It was going to just be a sweet shout-out to Sen. McCain
    What is it with Palin and shout-outs? Here's a shout-out Sarah: Shut the fuck up, and teach your kids how to use condoms.

^^ Haha. I love it.

She's proud of someone who pals around with domestic turrrrrrists?!

That too is just beyond horrible that she implied a few times before that he was an actual "terrorist", that is such a horrible comment to make. How would she have felt if he said she was bimbo, or a fucking idiot?

I would have greater respect, though, for the entire profession called mainstream media if we could have great assurance that there's fairness, that there's objectivity throughout the reporting world. ... I started out as a journalist. It's that important to me that that cornerstone of our democracy is given the credence and credibility that it deserves.

I guess she means "when wackjobs like me accuse a presidential candidate of being a anti-american and a terrorist sympathizer, I expect them to cut me to ribbons." Or does she think they should just debunk other people's lies?

Did anyone see her press conference?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    Great nation... Governor of Alaska... energy-indepedent... maverick... repeat ad nauseum.
    Executive experience.

Hit By Ban Bus!

My favourite comments were the oft-repeated, "Anybody who doesn't agree with us is against America." Apparently YOU'RE the anti-American. After all, she is a secessionist, although she doesn't like it when people remind her of her past activities in that arena.

I was watching Bill Maher and on his New Rules segment he said...

New Rule... GO AWAY (and a pic of Palin came up).

So true.

It's interesting that now Palin is doing more interviews than the entire time she was running for Vice President of this country. WTF.

and yet, she's still stumping like she's on campaign.

Newt Gingrich is getting bitchy too, he said yesterday "she is NOT the de facto leader of the GOP"

Tell that to her, Newty. She's the GOP's frankenstein.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Just curious how many of the ladies (or duded) cook in suits they wore to work for their family? I can't imagine being better dressed than June Cleaver and doing anything domestic at home, particularly cooking. She really is a piece of work!
    Um, actually, I do. When I get home I start right in on cooking. If I don't it won't get done.

And of course, people pick on me for vacuuming in high heels, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Um, actually, I do. When I get home I start right in on cooking. If I don't it won't get done.

And of course, people pick on me for vacuuming in high heels, but oh well.

Since I rarely wear heels or cook anymore, I guess that was an unfair assessment on my part. IMO as long as your pearls are the right size and length for the task and outfit, more power to you! LOL! I still think she looked silly considering she was uber dressed for each of the cooking segments, I mean interviews I saw. I have trouble trying to figure out just what message she is sending as to what type of woman she is or portends to be.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I was watching Bill Maher and on his New Rules segment he said...

New Rule... GO AWAY (and a pic of Palin came up).

So true.

It's interesting that now Palin is doing more interviews than the entire time she was running for Vice President of this country. WTF.
    She has to do all her interviews now so that she can attempt to change people's minds about her and have a political future past governor of Alaska.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    and yet, she's still stumping like she's on campaign.

Newt Gingrich is getting bitchy too, he said yesterday "she is NOT the de facto leader of the GOP"

Tell that to her, Newty. She's the GOP's frankenstein.

Palin's creating enemies everywhere in the GOP. Just one of the downsides to being a narcissist like Palin and not learning to make friends. Too bad she doesn't understand that it's a boys club at the top. They're going to start doing everything they can to discredit her. This is going to be fun to watch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information