Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin had affair with husband's business partner?

Palin's family values should be showcased here!!!!!!!!

Come on, we all ripped John Edwards for fucking that Chupacabras bitch so bring it on! She was talking shit about the media and now she's gonna have to own her own shit!

Inside the McCain-Palin meeting - WITH HOT PICS! - 236 - News

Check out the photo slide on how McCain chose Palin- ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

I especially liked the slide where she said her special needs baby was up for John McCain's exploitation!!

Site is down - wonder if she's named in the divorce proceedings and that's why they wanted it sealed? OOOPS....AGAIN! The K Street Gang are probably up there "reasoning" with the judge or higher court right about now. Maybe they'll claim it was before she was "saved". If she wasn't so self-righteous I might actually feel badly for her. But as our forefathers so wisely stated "there must be a separation of church and state" since that is the foundation by which immigrants came to America in the first place.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Right! To escape religious persecution. Like evangelists.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Wow - the NE has been above reproach as of lately, which is weird considering its still a tabloid. I think they went through a major overhaul and lately they haven't been printing anything without names and numerous corroborations. They were dead on about John Edwards. If he wasn't off limits, why is she? They both deserve to be exposed, if this is true (and I'm thinking it may be).
    You mean there was a time when they did?

3PA-07-01581CI In the Matter of: Richter, Scott Alan and Richter, Deborah Marie

D 09/04/2008 Order Denying Motion Case Motion #3: Motion to Make Case File Confidential.000.00 09/03/2008 Motion to Make Case File Confidential Attorney: Pro per (0100001) Scott Alan Richter (Petitioner); Case Motion #30.000.00

09/03/2008 Motion for Expedited Consideration of: Motion to Make Case File Confidential Attorney: Pro per (0100001) Case Motion #20.000.00

05/19/2008 Notice to Employer Re: Children's Medical Insurance Deborah Marie Richter (Co-Petitioner);0.000

State of Alaska
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Denied!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Inside the McCain-Palin meeting - WITH HOT PICS! - 236 - News

Check out the photo slide on how McCain chose Palin- ITS FUCKING HILARIOUS.
    That was fucking hilarious!

And this quote has me crying:

If I were given the honor of wearing the crown of Vice President of the United States I would work to end hunger, insure world peace among all nations, and help schools.

But when they tought, "I'm such a family person" or "I've been in love with the same woman for 30 years" (Edwards) or any of the pro-life bs Palin is spewing....it makes it better to find they are hypocritical.
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Hit By Ban Bus!

it wouldn't surprise me. Ya know, these conservatards want everyone to do as they preach, except from themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Exactly and especially even more so if your promoting the 'traditional' family values and forcing them onto others.
    Amen. Live by the sword, die by the sword. She put her self out there as an above reproach holy-roller, so she shouldn't 'whine' when hoisted by her own petard.

In fact I think a rapist should be allowed to kill any victim who aborts his baby since God sent that rapist to rape that woman to make sure that baby would be born and frankly...

...every rape baby is sacred and any mother who gets pregnant during a rape and doesn't feel blessed by this wonderful gift deserves to die and I think we should let the rapist pull the lever on the electric chair thank you and god bless.
    Sorry, but there have been many good people who were unfortunately born out of rape Does that make them demonic babies?

i hope they tear that right-wing taliban hypocrite bitch down!!!
    i also heard a rumour that her baby is also her eldest daughter's and that this latest pregnancy isn't the first.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

LOL, where've you been, sputnik? GR's taking bets that Bristol's SECOND pg will turn out a "miscarriage" --since it's only a fake one designed to cover the possibility that Trig is actually hers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information