Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sarah Palin: God will do the right thing on Election Day

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    There is a background check. If you have ever been linked to the GOP, you are disqualified. Anti-weed stances gets you tossed as well. If you say you didn't inhale, it better be because you have never had the chance to. Hotboxing is a crime! You also must be willing to come to the weekly martini meeting, which the individuals, not the taxpayers, will pay for. If you try to bring religion to work, I will have to dunk you in a tub of holy water. Face first and for thirty seconds at a time.

Still want the position?
    LOL. Well I do love martinis. While I'm not a smoker, I don't see anything wrong with it. And hell will freeze over the day my name comes into any contact with the letters G or O or P. I'd rather die a slow painful death.

Plus, Revel: this will get us closer to Angelina's adoption plan! You know, since we'll be all high-profile and shit!

The repukes are sh*tting their pants. Talk about a rogue, she can't even respect McCain enough to at least pretend to support his platforms til after the election (to my knowledge he doesn't support constitutional amendments). Dis b*tch is crazeeeeeee...

Hopefully God will strategically time a couple of bolts of lightning and take care of ya, Sarah.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I hope things work out in Obama's favor this year, and my gut tells me it will, but I still can't shake that nagging feeling that Republicans are going to pull a fast one...again.

DH the political junkie says that Democrats in general have to win an election by about 5 points to counter election stealing. Horrifying. But I think Obama can do it.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Why isn't there some kind of body to dispense summary justice in regards to election shenanigans. There should be election police. At every station. Making sure shit is not stolen.

WHY IS THIS HARD
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

Did you see this webpage?

Jim Bramlett @ inJesus.com

It was linked to on Daily Kos, I believe. It's about how Obama campaign has witches in Africa praying for Obama and cursing McCain-Palin.

Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    LOL. Well I do love martinis. While I'm not a smoker, I don't see anything wrong with it. And hell will freeze over the day my name comes into any contact with the letters G or O or P. I'd rather die a slow painful death.

Plus, Revel: this will get us closer to Angelina's adoption plan! You know, since we'll be all high-profile and shit!

Rich, sisters, and power to clean up the corrupted capital! Celebrate good times...come on...

Did I just show my age?

I nominate myself to be one of your top advisors!
    You can be a co-ambassador with Eva Mendez.

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    I feel the same thing. I guess we have been so tainted by stolen elections before that you just cannot trust them. They will lie, steal, cheat, whatever it takes and that's the scary part. I too pray each day for the Obama's and Biden's and that they win. I also throw in one that the other two go back to the tundra and desert and live quietly ever after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    DH the political junkie says that Democrats in general have to win an election by about 5 points to counter election stealing. Horrifying. But I think Obama can do it.
    I think Obama can do it too, but I'm still bracing for the Republican b.s.

Silver Member

Well this is interesting because I have seriously been praying to God every single day that Obama wins this election.

From the bottom of my heart.

I cannot even imagine a world with Mccain leading after dumbass Dubya. I think, God, I know you're watching and you have seen what has become of our country. Please do not let it get worse.

I am dead serious.
    That is funny, because I know McCain supporters who are doing the same. I don't think God involves Himself directly in things like this. He has given us free will to choose who we want to lead us and we have really f'ed it all up haven't we with our choices? I hope He does help us fix the mess we are in because things are so messed up with the economy that I don't know if man alone can fix it. I am really offended how God is being used by the Republicans in this election. They do not have the inside track with God and are trying to convince those who believe in God that they do. People who really wanted to follow the teachings of Jesus would not enable the naked greed of those we taxpayers are bailing out. Please, God, spread Your mercy on us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    There should be election police. At every station. Making sure shit is not stolen.
    Election police and election receipts!

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    Rich, sisters, and power to clean up the corrupted capital! Celebrate good times...come on...

Did I just show my age?
    Age ain't nothing but a number, Revel.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    You can be a co-ambassador with Eva Mendez.
    I love you, King.

Quote Originally Posted by ya-ya_sister View Post
    That is funny, because I know McCain supporters who are doing the same.
    I don't dispute that at all. All I know is I pray for the exact opposite thing.

I love you, King.
    Right back at you, C.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information