Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin fans say John McCain dissed her on Jay Leno, he needs to stop trippin'

just for fun.. Palinisms.. like Bushisms..

http://www.irregulartimes.com/palinisms.html

*holds nose, shakes head*

dumbass woman
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

...and why is it that whenever Palin's obvious racism is brought up the Republicans duck and run?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Yeah, the closet racists that she made feel comfortable enough to come out to rallies and chant violent racist slurs about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    With that "you betcha" and "real america" stuff? That didn't induce eye rolls?

People actually bought that act?
    Quote Originally Posted by viggofan View Post
    sigh.... I am so stupid for setting myself up. I guess I will never learn. I was going by the debates. I felt she was in touch with the people moreso than biden is all I am trying to say.

I will be happy to post with you all on the gossip site.

You all have a great day.
    Those [Greys' and Grimm's] are perfectly valid points. There is no way she was "more in touch with the people." That's an insult to the people, as she was thoroughly, embarrassingly incompetent. To identify with that is not a good thing, certainly not something to be proud of.

because republicans are averse to answering pertinent questions. see: the gay marriage thing. When asked "how does someoen else's marriage affects YOURS?" , they can't answer.

Same type of thing.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

just for fun.. Palinisms.. like Bushisms..

http://www.irregulartimes.com/palinisms.html

*holds nose, shakes head*

dumbass woman
    Only made it through one this time, extra dessert and a half. Are you all trying to make my head explode today?

...and why is it that whenever Palin's obvious racism is brought up the Republicans duck and run?
    I didn't see the rallies just the debates. I was voting for McCain b/c I wasn't happy with Obama or his platform ( 90% of it) ie:the military views and taxes/ share the wealth. and there were no independents running that I liked as well. No I don't agree with her having people at rallies who would make racial slurs any more than I appreciated her minister making anti semetic remarks. I hope I answered the question.
    Last edited by viggofan; April 14th, 2009 at 04:09 PM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

because republicans are averse to answering pertinent questions. see: the gay marriage thing. When asked "how does someoen else's marriage affects YOURS?" , they can't answer.

Same type of thing.
    because it is a matter of freedom to be treated equally. It doesn't affect my immediate life if gay marriages were legalized or not but it matters to me as a human being. hope that answered the question.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

that whole "share the wealth" thing was some right-wing meme that wasn't even true. The tax code would simply revert back to what it had been under Clinton, Bush Sr.. instead of the top 2% getting massive breaks (that whole stupid trickle down economics thing which DOES NOT WORK, and never did) the middle class would get a break and taxation would be more equitable.

I fail to see what's so horrible about that. 95% of people would get a tax break, and the mega-rich wou be hauling their fair share for a change.

because it is a matter of freedom to be treated equally. It doesn't affect my immediate life if gay marriages were legalized or not but it matters to me as a human being. hope that answered the question.
    .. i wasn't asking you specifically, i was making an example of those weirdos who profess a point, but then are unable to explain it.. usually the talking heads on tv

I just liked the idea that she seemed to be more in touch with the people.
    What people???!!!??? Seriously, and I am being very honest here, the people who I saw on television and in the papers supporting her were like rabid psychos chanting KILL HIM and the N word about Obama while she just stood there smiling. I felt miles away from her, as a person, and I couldn't relate in one iota. Also her interviews that she failed were very scary to me. Scary because she so obviously didn't have a clue as to what she was talking about.

I was going by the debates. I felt she was in touch with the people moreso than biden is all I am trying to say.
    The debates were also a huge turn-off for me (her). She sounded so incredibly uneducated and dense and wouldn't answer the questions directly and would change the subject, was rude to the person she was debating, and kept winking and saying You betcha. That is not the kind of person I would want representing the United States to the rest of the world on our behalf. I saw it as completely mind-numbing that someone like her would be eligible for VP position. Also, as a woman, I found it incredibly embarrassing that here's this woman, the first woman ever to be held in contention for that position and she sounded so dim-witted. It just made me feel like she was bringing down womanhood, if that makes sense. Other women here know what I'm talking about though, right?

Yep.

Elite Member

Default re

Also, as a woman, I found it incredibly embarrassing that here's this woman, the first woman ever to be held in contention for that position and she sounded so dim-witted. It just made me feel like she was bringing down womanhood, if that makes sense. Other women here know what I'm talking about though, right?
    Yeah. I do.

I relate better to the Obamas. I am a smart person and I like other smart people.

I will give SP credit for being "in touch" in the sense that she is a working mom and she and her husband weren't born wealthy. But the same is true of the Obama's. Whatever they had, they got through education and hard work.

I guess you could say that SP is or at least was a "regular person," but as far as I know that does not qualify or prepare someone to be VP or possibly P.

The fact that some people look at her and find her non-threatening or "a regular person" because she is ignorant and and not overly educated chills me to the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    The fact that some people look at her and find her non-threatening or "a regular person" because she is ignorant and and not overly educated chills me to the bone.
    Me, too. Unintelligence should never be rewarded or seen as a good thing and turned into a position of great power in the world. (We already had that with Dumbya and look how that turned out).

And I just want to add that she seems classless. Just so ridiculously tacky.

Yeah. I do.

I relate better to the Obamas. I am a smart person and I like other smart people.

I will give SP credit for being "in touch" in the sense that she is a working mom and she and her husband weren't born wealthy. But the same is true of the Obama's. Whatever they had, they got through education and hard work.

I guess you could say that SP is or at least was a "regular person," but as far as I know that does not qualify or prepare someone to be VP or possibly P.

Call it the Bush/Fox factor (throw in a little Matthews/Olberman). We're supposed to think that the inability to convey a simple thought based on verifiable fact is some sort of folksy representation of real people. Education is baaaaaaaad, books are baaaaaaaad, opposing opinions are evil, he who screams loudest and is the most dismissive wins. USA USA USA, it's really all you need. It makes me insanely angry and so so so sad that a country with so much of anything anyone could ever want, actively pursues ignorance, intolerance and glorifies criminals and Hiltons.

Is it 5 yet? I'm ready for a cocktail.

Me three. I like to consider myself a smart person, but even if I wasn't, I'd want the smartest person (when it came to running a nation) in the world running mine. I might be able to relate to woman at the grocery store, doesn't mean I want her running the country.

I just don't understand how someone could support a homophobic racist and be in any way shape or forum to say with pride that they did so because they identified with her.

Sarah Palin was a huge slap in the face to women, especially intelligent ones. There were a few QUALIFIED republican women that he could have chosen, Kay Bailey Hutchison is one..and when she had to go on tv to justify Palin, I saw the pain and hurt in her eyes. Here's this woman who they have to teach shit to, and I already know all of this.. So sad.
    Her 'you betcha's' and gosh golly's just pissed me off.. And the whole winking set women back hundreds of years. And she was hot to republican men...who are married to women who don't look like Bre Vandicamp..ie Barbara Bush Sr
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information