Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palin draws 60,000 morons in Florida who want 4 more years of GOP stupidity

But isnt that dangerous that she's overpowering him like that- its like that Freudian slip she had the other day- she stated "The Palin/McCain administration". She's the VP nom and not the presidential nominee, its fine to be supportive of him but this doesnt look good to a voter whose VP pick looks to have more support and clout than the presidential nominee himself.

Silver Member

Cool

i was number 3100-something and i could not even get to the parking lot
    i went home

i know 60,000 people can not fit into lake sumter landings
    i could see 10,000 to less then 20,000
    i want to see arial shots of the event

the event was free and the newspapers had written that tickets were not needed

The story, from what I've read from folks who were there, wasn't the people inside, it was the thousands that were outside the event, trying to get in or at least a peek at Palin.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

I bet she could see them from her house.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I bet she could see them from her house.
    thats funny
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

At the Navel Academy McCain ranked 894 out of 899!!!
    Not smart at all!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Amen. You can have all the book smarts in the world but without common sense, it doesn't mean a fucking thing. I worked with a woman who had 4 master's degrees and didn't have the common sense God gave a goat. Shame, really.

As for the totals... regardless of whether its 60,000 or 25k, those numbers are almost unheard of for a VP candidate. Joe Biden struggled to draw 25 people last week! Of course, he did manage to find a black gentleman and say, 'did you play football?' and then proceeded to poke him in the chest, saying he needed to workout more. Moron. He needs to put down the bottle, and now.
    Yeah, it's not like Biden said something stupid like being in close proximity to Russia qualifies as foreign policy experience. But what moron would say something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by cataroo View Post
    OMG. I love it
    Abstinence saves, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    OMG. I love it
    Abstinence saves, guys!
    The kind of thing that pushes people towards them..I bet they will be getting some sympathy votes from independents
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

^^ Do you seriously not see the irony in someone preaching about abstinence and not allowing sex ed. in their state's schools and then their daughter gets knocked up?

Or was that just all a lie, too?

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    ^^ Do you seriously not see the irony in someone preaching about abstinence and not allowing sex ed. in their state's schools and then their daughter gets knocked up?

Or was that just all a lie, too?
    Of course i see the irony but believe it or not there are people that relate to the fact that it can happen to any family..Ive seen preachers son and daughters fall into the same thing..yes there is irony but the flesh is the flesh..you can preach it and teach it bit it is what it is..i do know people that sympathize with her situation..and the mom is not to blame..the daughter has to live with the decision she made..her parents are not to blame..too many people are judging poking fun and that really makes some angry!!
    Rip Mom

Just remember, if Bristol Palin was raped, she'd still have to carry the baby according to her mother.

maybe she would want to keep it, maybe she wouldnt..Her mother says "in her opinion" it is wrong to abort..I havent seen her enforce her opinion on anyone else..she disagrees with Mccain on this issues and had said many times that it is how she feels and she aknowleges that not everyone shares her point of view..I would hope my daughter would keep it to but I wouldnt try to make her..nd i would respect her opinion..hopefully palin would too..that would be nice to know..She isnt an evil lady like people are making her out to be..She has convictions she lives by, that is freedom of religion..
    Rip Mom

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    maybe she would want to keep it, maybe she wouldnt..Her mother says "in her opinion" it is wrong to abort..I havent seen her enforce her opinion on anyone else..she disagrees with Mccain on this issues and had said many times that it is how she feels and she aknowleges that not everyone shares her point of view..I would hope my daughter would keep it to but I wouldnt try to make her..nd i would respect her opinion..hopefully palin would too..that would be nice to know..She isnt an evil lady like people are making her out to be..She has convictions she lives by, that is freedom of religion..
    Well is she "pro-life" or is she "pro-choice"? Because the impression I got is her "pro-life" credentials were being hailed by the Christian conservatives. That would mean she DOES support enforcing her opinion on others. Allowing that other people make that choice for themselves = pro-choice.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information