Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarah Palin: Crazy, or crazy like a fox?

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by B.C. View Post
    ^ yes, that term speaks volumes...not a very endearing term for your own infant. She isn't a momma grizzly, she just likes to bitch people out/puff herself up about her kids...it's not that she cares about them.
    Oh for fuckssake, you all are allowing your blind hatred of this woman to cloud all common sense. Saying 'this child' is no indication of how she feels about her kid and whether or not he is really hers (and I do happen to agree with her that all this anonymous blogger speculating about the parantege of Trig is total bs and should have never been given any legit attention). When people hate someone they will believe anything. My mom says I'm the screwing she gets for the screwing she got but I'm pretty sure she loves me to pieces. Like when Angelina said infant Shiloh was 'a blob' and people got all bent out of shape, that was bs,too. Good Christ.

When all you have is a hammer everything starts looking like a nail I suppose.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, she's pretty much full retard.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Oh for fuckssake, you all are allowing your blind hatred of this woman to cloud all common sense. Saying 'this child' is no indication of how she feels about her kid and whether or not he is really hers (and I do happen to agree with her that all this anonymous blogger speculating about the parantege of Trig is total bs and should have never been given any legit attention). When people hate someone they will believe anything. My mom says I'm the screwing she gets for the screwing she got but I'm pretty sure she loves me to pieces. Like when Angelina said infant Shiloh was 'a blob' and people got all bent out of shape, that was bs,too. Good Christ.

When all you have is a hammer everything starts looking like a nail I suppose.
    I don't hate Palin, and I form my opinion about her from her actions and the things she says. I'm not a fan of Angelina (don't care one way or the other) but never got the vibe from her that she didn't love Shilo because she called her "a blob". I get the vibe from Palin because of her general additude that she can do no wrong...makes excuses for herself, plays the victim and puffs herself up. From being around narissistic people and doing plenty of reading about the disorder is how I form MY opinion on Palin. Of course I am not a doctor and can't diagnose her but in my opinion she is narcissistic. I told my daughter last week she was a mistake, (I wanted to wait another year before having another baby)...but she is best mistake that has ever happened to me. I adore my daughter and she is my best friend. Palin calling her baby "this child" does not sound like a loving mother that had recently given birth to me. It has nothing to do with whether he is her child or her grandchild. Narcissistic people cannot love...that is a proven fact. Who the mother of Trig is not a concern to me, what her statement says to me was that he is an object, that's all anyone is to someone with NPD, even their own children. They put on a good act but that's all it is, an act. Hence my mother grizzly comment.
    Last edited by B.C.; January 15th, 2009 at 12:55 AM.

Oh I hate her.

I hate her for what she is. I couldn't care less about what she thinks of her own spawn.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information