Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sarah Palin: America's "gotta stand with our North Korean allies"

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    ^^Huh?
    Massively dysfunctional, a plethora of orange people, a preoccupation with sex and people behaving at the lowest common denominator, a scant showing of intelligence, a trainwreck of a reality show really.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^^All the things Palin claims to be fighting against!

Sarah Palin is a hypocrite? Well my world is shattered, thank you very much.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll

To those who already don't like Palin this is just more evidence of why she isn't presidential. To those who love her, this is just another example of her humility and how she is just one of us. If you make fun of her, you are the bad guy.

On another note, I'm so confused about how she can honestly think that after having a reality tv show that she can be president. Presidents do not prance around on tv, inviting cameras into your dysfnctional family business and making a mochery of the "presidential" integrity of the job. Ugh.

Elite Member

^^
    I read a column the other day that made the point that she seems to be one of those rare politicians who can do the opposite of what she's supposed to and make it work for her.

It is really quite amazing to see in action--the day after her debut at the GOP convention, they announced that her teenage daughter was pregnant, there is a lot of anecdotal evidence that her kids are petty criminals, she's caught reading notes (really retarded ones, at that) off her hand, and every time she manages to turn it around to her message that she's just folks, represents the average American, etc.

I guess she doesn't make people feel inferior about their lives and their families, and some people need that. Me, I just find that I get a knot in my stomach whenever I see her face or hear her voice.

Well, at this point she is more of a worry for the GOP than the Dems so it will be interesting to watch them try to take her down.

My head seriously wants to explode when I talk to someone who says well she's booksmart. Uh no the fuck she isn't. She's a total fucking moron and I'm sick to death of seeing her and hearing her. Jeebus help us if she does run in 2012.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Yeah, book smart. I might be book smart too if I had 6 consecutive universities attempting to teach me ONE degree.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

She probably went backstage afterwards and went "Who cares, damned Chinese, who cares they're all the same."
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    My head seriously wants to explode when I talk to someone who says well she's booksmart. Uh no the fuck she isn't. She's a total fucking moron and I'm sick to death of seeing her and hearing her. Jeebus help us if she does run in 2012.
    Well if the book they're referring to is The Cat in the Hat, maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Well if the book they're referring to is The Cat in the Hat, maybe...
    I was JUST thinking that it can only be a single book that she may possibly be smart about, See Spot Run?

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I was JUST thinking that it can only be a single book that she may possibly be smart about, See Spot Run?
    Too many multi-syllabic words. Something with lots of pop-up, pretty animals maybe - wolves, moose, caribou....
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Yeah, she couldn't handle Dr. Seuss because she'd get confused by the constant rhyming. "Why do so many of these words sound the same? They're not the same words, right?"
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

What a comi-tragedy she is.

And I have no idea why not making people feel inferior (LOL) makes her Presidential material!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    What a comi-tragedy she is.

And I have no idea why not making people feel inferior (LOL) makes her Presidential material!
    ITA

Why don't Americans like someone smarter than the average bear? And I'm referring to Palin supporters.

I can honestly say, the last person I want running my country and making all sorts of important decisions is someone "average".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information