Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    ^^ Her daughter was out of school with Mono?
    Yes, the last 4-5 months of Trig's pregnancy. And this pic was supposedly taken when the Gov. was 6-7 months pregnant. Look odd, doesn't it?

I don't believe the incest speculation. That is taking it too far. It is said that young women (such as 16 which is the age when Brolin, or whatever her name is, probably conceived) can give birth to Downs babies too.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I'm pretty sure the incest thing was just people fucking around in a really sick (albeit darkly funny) sort of way.

That baby is so her grandchild; oh to be a fly on the wall a dinner time.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I thought what king was saying was meant to be funny as well.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Yes, the last 4-5 months of Trig's pregnancy. And this pic was supposedly taken when the Gov. was 6-7 months pregnant. Look odd, doesn't it?
    This story is getting odder by the minute.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

A*O

Downs Syndrome has absolutely nothing to do with incest so let's not even go there.

The more I read the more convinced I am that Palin is raising her grandchild as her own and good on her. The problem is the lies and coverup. I know politicians are lying snakes but to take the VPs ticket with this Big Questionmark hanging over her head is either monstrous arrogance or the rumours aren't true and her conscience is clear.

But let's assume the rumours ARE true. In order to pass off the arrival of Trig as her son she would have had to go into labour and give birth somewhere. If she had gone through the charade while stuck in Texas she would have had to "give birth" there and then bring the baby home to Alaska. How could she have done that when the baby was already in Alaska? She HAD to get back to Alaska so she was in the right place when the baby was born. Hence this ridiculous story about taking an 8 hour flight while in the early stages of her "5th" (ie, quick) labour.

I bet McCains people are crapping themselves at the moment because mud sticks and even if [shudder] McCain/Palin are elected this speculation will never go away. And because she's already put the coverup in place she can't now admit she lied.

I bet when she got the call asking her to be VP she thought "oh shit"
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Silver Member

You know I feel bad for the baby if this is true about the baby really being her daughter's child. Bobby Darin was told his grandmother was his mother and it was really the woman who he was told was his sister who was really his mother. When he was told by the woman he had known all his life as his sister that she was in fact his mother he never got over it. They say he never forgave his real birth mother for pretending to be his sister and for not owning up to being his mother. Actually it was his grandmother's fault because in those days it was a big shame for a young single woman to have a child out of wedlock. Of course when Bobby Darin was finally told the truth by his real mother the Grandmother had already died. If the baby is really is her daughter's child Sarah Palin is wrong for pretending and thinking only of her ambitions. If true I wonder how mixed up her daughter is because of this huge pretense?

Quote Originally Posted by candy27 View Post
    You know I feel bad for the baby if this is true about the baby really being her daughter's child. Bobby Darin was told his grandmother was his mother and it was really the woman who he was told was his sister who was really his mother. When he was told by the woman he had known all his life as his sister that she was in fact his mother he never got over it. They say he never forgave his real birth mother for pretending to be his sister and for not owning up to being his mother. Actually it was his grandmother's fault because in those days it was a big shame for a young single woman to have a child out of wedlock. Of course when Bobby Darin was finally told the truth by his real mother the Grandmother had already died. If the baby is really is her daughter's child Sarah Palin is wrong for pretending and thinking only of her ambitions. If true I wonder how mixed up her daughter is because of this huge pretense?
    Jack Nicholson was also raised as a sibling to his mom and child
    of his grandma.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

It's a fucked up situation. What's super odd, is that she never notified the airplaine crew that she was in labor??? Who would do that? She couldn't notify them because there was no baby inside of her. To make the story a tad more believable, she should have abrubtly cancelled the speech she gave that night, than flew back to Alaska. I am about 99% sure this is her daughter's baby.

Silver Member

Wow,HWBL,thanks I had no idea Jack Nicholson also had the same thing happen to him. It is a shame people do this to others because of shame.or in Sarah Palin's case maybe it's both shame and ambition. They should think of their grandchildren and children and how it could affect them later. Do you know if Jack Nicholson is bitter because of this happening to him?

Wow,HWBL,thanks I had no idea Jack Nicholson also had the same thing happen to him. It is a shame people do this to others because of shame.or in Sarah Palin's case maybe it's both shame and ambition. They should think of their grandchildren and children and how it could affect them later. Do you know if Jack Nicholson is bitter because of this happening to him?
    Here are some links to a few bios:

Unofficial Nicholson website

Wikipedia

The Biography Channel
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Do you know if Jack Nicholson is bitter because of this happening to him?
    According to E True Hollywood Story, yes. It took him a long time to get over it.

Along with all the stories making their way through the news cycle is one regarding Trig Palin, her youngest child. Apparently, there has been suspicion, some reported through Alaskan media outlets even before the Vice Presidential buzz, that the child actually belongs to her daughter, Bristol Palin. Normally this would be a personal issue, but this becomes a public matter because of Sarah Palin's stance against abortion and birth control, promoting 'abstinence only' beliefs.
    The story seems ludicrious, and surely the GOP workers that vetted her would have stopped McCain from choosing her if anything like this were true. Only, now it has come out that Governor Sarah Palin was not vetted properly. The McCain camp states that they didn't feel it was necessary.
    Even if it is entirely false and ludicrous, people are talking about it, and are quite interested in it. It has cropped up on a number of liberal and conservative blogs and sites. One Republican blog pre-empted the rumors, urging people to support Governor Palin "no matter what happens." It is absurd to believe Barack Obama is a Muslim, but that hasn't stopped 10% to 15% of America believing it is true. It remains to be seen if this story will sprout legs. So far, no media outlet has outright disproved the rumor (which should be very easy to do), though the Anchorage Daily News has reported the rumor.
    Alaskan Governor's child may be her daughter's? - iReport.com

There is more in the article- which expands on the whole situation- apparent some friends of Bristol saw her pregnant as well.

This picture was taken earlier this year for Vogue??
    Pictures :: Sarah Palin Vogue » CelebGlitz
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hike of the Week with Governor Sarah Palin

video of her when she would be 7 months pregnant. AND an article from the people in the video:

"Sarah Palin Pregnancy Debate

Posted on 30 August 2008 by Kevin

Not to be left out of the buzz and noise surrounding our Governor’s so-called conspiracy pregnancy, I thought I would chime in. When we travelled to Juneau this February, we fully intended to take a hike to Mendenhall Glacier, then do some urban hiking (walking) around downtown Juneau. Sadly, the weather was crap and the snow leading to the glacier was nearly impassable. Anyway, on to the point…

When we met Sarah at her house to begin the video shoot, she was in a rush but extremely polite and willing to work with us. We staged the coffee delivery just for fun and totally pre-planned the hike to her office. Regarding her pregnancy, all I can say is that it was not obvious to the three of us who were there during the filming. At this time she would be somewhere in her 7th month of pregnancy, which could be hidden with clever clothing, jackets, etc. Remember, it was February in Alaska.

It’s been interesting to read all the theories, conclusions and conspiracy talk about Sarah and her daughter being involved in some pregnancy cover up. While I can’t confirm or deny any of that, there are a few things I would like to make clear:
    Sarah did not drink much of the caramel latte we brought her, which if I recall was decaffeinated.
    In the video, she talks of “thrashing her legs and guts”. Clearly this is what she likes to do in the summer months, not while she is 7 months pregnant!
    Sarah is a very gracious host and was sincere in all her comments both on and off camera.

It’s almost humorous how the rumors grow exponentially and overnight. As for me and for the rest of us who visited Sarah back in February - I’m fairly certain we can say that we had no idea she was pregnant, nor do we think there is some huge scandalous cover up taking place.

All of that aside, we hope you enjoy(ed) the Alaska HDTV Hike of the Week with Sarah Palin!"

more pics and video at the link:
    Sarah Palin Pregnancy Debate

Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread Information