Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,111 to 1,114 of 1114
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Remember the black kid who claimed to be the baby's father? He had a Youtube of his confession?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VELIG92GDXw[/YOUTUBE]

^^ oh gawd.

ETA- now that i've watched it, he seems serious. And normal and intelligent. Did that ever turn out to be a joke? I haven't heard of this before now.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I have also heard that one of the sticking points is fear from the Palin's that Levi will let Tripp be photographed.

Go ahead, ask the question.

Why would it matter if he were photographed if there are already pictures of Levi with Tripp in GQ Magazine and a televised interview with Bristol and Tripp conducted by Greta Van Susteren?

Yep that is the question alright.

The Immoral Minority: "She ain't nothing" Says defiant Levi Johnston about ex-future mother-in-law Sarah Palin. Now we are talking!
    Either I"m really stupid, or this blogger is an idiot, but I DON'T KNOW WHAT QUESTION I'M SUPPOSED TO ASK.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Okay, here's another idea. It's well known that in mid-to-late 2007, John and Cindy McCain were taking an Alaskan cruise with John Edwards and Rielle Hunter. When Todd and Sarah Palin boarded the ship to welcome the guests, they all had an evening of drunken revelry at the captain's table. They then adjourned to John Edwards' deluxe cabin for a human daisy chain and other unprotected activities that can only be imagined by watching a DVD of "Aristocrats".

Since Cindy McCain was past menopause, she was in the clear. However, Sarah Palin and Rielle Hunter both discovered they were pregnant.

Because nobody knew who was expecting whose child, they agreed that John McCain would make it up to Sarah Palin by choosing her as his running mate in the general election. And John Edwards would help out by being the only democratic candidate who didn't say what a ridiculous choice Palin was for runningmate. Todd Palin would be assuaged by being appointed the first Secretary of One-Syllable Words, no matter who won the election. And Rielle Hunter would just keep quiet and accept money because nobody would believe that anyone would be willing to impregnate her in the first place.

When Sarah delivered Trig in April and people suspected the baby wasn't really hers, Kevin Federline was kidnapped off the street and taken to a lab where his testicles were irradiated with Gamma particles to create "Fast Trak" sperm, which can impregnate a woman and cause her to give birth all within five months. He then was lowered, incubus style on top of a sleeping Bristol while an extended track of PopoZao played in the background. The act was deemed a success when Bristol already started to show before K-Fed had completely pulled out. Her pregnancy was then announced to the press about 20 minutes after that. Levi Johnston was persuaded to be in on the charade by promising him a lifetime supply of Skoal Bandits (the CEO of which is the third biggest contributor to John Edwards' campaign). Even with the extrangement of Johnston from the Palin family, he knows that if he lets the cat out of the bag, that is 2,560 pounds of tenderly cured and wrapped tobacco he will never see.

This explains how Palin delivered in April, Bristol delivered at the end of the year, why Rielle stayed quiet for so long, and why McCain nominated Palin in the first place. It also explains all the guilt eating that has led Federline to pack on an extra 100 pounds.
    I think it's time you started writing for the Onion or maybe National Lampoon because mr. butt and I are still giggling over this 20 minutes after me reading it to him. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    ^^ I give up. Can't make out Mercede's logic.

On another note- is Levi the new Insider host or what?! He's on right now, and he just said that something happened this weekend and he's decided to go to court to file for joint custody of his son.

Popcorn? Beer anyone?
    Sweet...

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Well now, this is interesting....

In his custody fight for son Tripp, Levi Johnston says he's up against a powerful foe: Sarah Palin.

Johnston, 19, claims the former vice presidential candidate has been part of an effort to keep Tripp away from Johnston by exerting influence on 19-year-old daughter Bristol, who is Tripp's mother.

"She has a big impact on what Bristol does and thinks," Johnston tells Entertainment Tonight. "Bristol looks up to Sarah. I don't know why they just don't want me in his life."

But Johnston insists he doesn't fear Palin as he gets ready to sue for joint custody. "She ain't nothing," he says. "Just because she ran for vice president and was the governor of Alaska, doesn't intimidate me. Sarah has no legal thing on Tripp, she's just the grandmother."

He adds: "By the end of the year we're gonna go to court for joint custody. I'm just done with it. When there's a kid involved you ain't walking away."

It looks like Levi is digging in.

Even though my sources told me that Levi does NOT want to go to court to see his son, it looks like things may be heading in that direction if they keep using his son to punish him. Levi is starting to stand up for himself, even with his handlers.

I have also heard that one of the sticking points is fear from the Palin's that Levi will let Tripp be photographed.

Go ahead, ask the question.

Why would it matter if he were photographed if there are already pictures of Levi with Tripp in GQ Magazine and a televised interview with Bristol and Tripp conducted by Greta Van Susteren?

Yep that is the question alright.

The Immoral Minority: "She ain't nothing" Says defiant Levi Johnston about ex-future mother-in-law Sarah Palin. Now we are talking!

Agree...why bother caring about photos? They're all over the place. Wasn't Bristol in People mag with the kid awhile back?

The only reason that a picture would be a problem is if Tripp was the child presented as Trig because unless the child is of a different race than what we've been led to believe, then Levi and Bristol's child is the DS child (explaining everything, including Mercede's myspace posts, Levi's bond and kissing the baby at the RNC). I have no idea why that family would do any of the lying that they've done and who the 2d child is, but I think "go ahead, ask the question" is the story.
    I always thought there was something very odd about the way he looked at the kid that's supposed to belong to Granny Sarah...odd because he looked at and held that kid with extreme love and affection, which is what pinged me off in the first place. I think it's great that he's stepping up to the plate for his kid and really, if Granny Sarah wants to be all about family values wouldn't that include having the father of her grandchild/ren around?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    ^ Or how about the Palins don't want the baby photographed because that'll make it harder for them to sell photos of the baby.
    Bingo.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I always thought there was something very odd about the way he looked at the kid that's supposed to belong to Granny Sarah...odd because he looked at and held that kid with extreme love and affection, which is what pinged me off in the first place. I think it's great that he's stepping up to the plate for his kid and really, if Granny Sarah wants to be all about family values wouldn't that include having the father of her grandchild/ren around?
    SO which kid is this supposed to be:

Trigg is giant now:

Both kids:

I dont really see how one could pass for the other- Trigg is giant and Tripp isn't.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475

Thread Information