Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1114
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

^ I know! How about just using the words "I heard that so-and-so allegedly..." and getting it over with. Someone needs to tell them how to print gossip or something.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

eh,just to keep annoying everyone...

The Immoral Minority: Insider panel grills Levi on Trig parentage. Dayum! Well somebody sure is paying attention!

Update: I decided to address some of the questions and criticisms here because it would be lost in the flurry of comments coming in today.
    Somebody asked, Midnight Cajun I believe, WHY I did not say that Bristol was not Trig's mom back when I first heard it. To be honest, I had trouble accepting it. I walked around for a while trying to fit it in with what I had come to believe about "babygate". I went back to my source at least four times before I accepted it completely.
    After that I did not originally post about it because NOBODY would have believed it. You can see today how hard it is for people to accept and that is after Levi has done these interviews and you have heard hints from me these last few months alluding to that fact. If I had just come out and said it, with NO confirmation from anybody, it would have been dismissed out of hand.
    Now Kathleen asked why I said back on Sept. 2, "Just ask yourself this question, "When would Sarah Palin be most likely to fake a pregnancy and then adopt her daughter's baby? When she was mostly out of the public eye as the Governor of an "off the radar" state like Alaska? Or while standing on a stage in front of millions of possible voters and camera crews?"
    This was in response to Levi's statement that Sarah wanted to adopt Tripp. I was not confirming that Trig was Bristol's baby, I was asking why Sarah would want to adopt her daughter's baby right when she was being considered for a VP pick? The talk about Sarah being a possible VP pick had already started before April 2008. If it was going to be a straight up adoption how would you explain taking on an infant while running to be the Vice President of the United States? And if you were planning to fake your own pregnancy would it not have made sense to do so before the national media was watching your every move? This was one of my first attempts to get people to start thinking about the birth dates.
    There is a line of logic that continues on from the above paragraph. I cannot just come out in say it because that betrays my agreement. I apologize, but I also want you to keep in mind that if I HAD simply put everything I learned on this blog back in May or June I would NEVER have learned another thing. My sources would have never trusted me again. So when I tell you I am saying as much as I can, you are just going to have to accept that or decide to walk away. Your choice.
    But do keep in mind what I have said in the past, and how much has been confirmed by Levi and other sources. There are a lot of facts and rumors that we know now that we certainly did not know back in the spring.
    Another thing to keep in mind is that when Levi says he knows some HUGE things, he is not exaggerating one little bit. And there are others who are waiting in the wings as well. Author Joe McGinnis said that people in Wasilla could not wait to talk to him. And boy does HE have some stories to tell.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I don't understand what she's trying to say, and I don't know if I care enough to try to figure it out.

I would love someone to figure this out, but it's sounding more and more like the Cruise/Spielberg unfinished/unconfirmed saga.

I don't know if my reading comprehension sucks ass or if this is really as confusing as I think it is... but yea, that blog post or whatever you might want to call it just made my confusion worse. It's like a manifesto but retarded. Or are all manifestos, by default, retarded?

The little experience I have with manifestos says that the manifester understands what he/she is saying, but everyone else gets completely lost. Retarded can be a good descriptor.

Some manifestos are logical.

This was not logical, even if you know the story the way we do. How much time did we waste following the twists and turns of this woman's blog, and this is how she repays us?

Penny, I give you permission to call her a cow.

A*O

Another thing to keep in mind is that when Levi says he knows some HUGE things, he is not exaggerating one little bit. And there are others who are waiting in the wings as well. Author Joe McGinnis said that people in Wasilla could not wait to talk to him. And boy does HE have some stories to tell.
    Fine. So dish the dirt and stop talking in riddles or I might think you are just another attention seeking blogger who gets off on "I know something you don't know" crap because it makes you feel important and speshul to possess so much privileged information. Ever heard about the boy who cried wolf?

(This is to the blogger who I suspect reads this, not MontanaMama! Unless, ohh errrr, MM IS the blogger. Yikes!)
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I would love someone to figure this out, but it's sounding more and more like the Cruise/Spielberg unfinished/unconfirmed saga.
    Oh, I so very much miss the Mr. Moviestar/Mr. Moviemaker stuff, that rocked.

I totally admit to being a sucker for this story and it seems likes it's very convoluted. From what I gather from the comments et. al. the real story is ugly. Some of the comments say that when the real story comes out, people who hate her may actually feel sorry for Sarah. I can't even fathom a guess at the parentage, I hope she keeps putting herself out there so it all eventually comes out.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Another thing that makes this all so confusing is the Tripp/Trig shit. I still sometimes forget who is who. I just hate the whole "when it is revealed..." thing. Reveal it now, bitch. Gossip doesn't have an expiration date but my patience does.

I don't remember which kid is which either. I thought at the time, and I believe even more now, that that's the way they wanted it, in case of any slip-ups. Some people call them T1 and T2. (T1 would be the Down's baby and T2 the other one.)

Oh my, TI/T2 is a much better system. The whole 'T' name thing is suspicious to me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Another thing that makes this all so confusing is the Tripp/Trig shit. I still sometimes forget who is who..
    We seriously need a post that gets copied onto every new page with the basic info. ;D I had to get a clarification a few pages back. Here:
    The 'Facts':
    Trig Palin: DOB April 18 2008
    - Levi confirmed Trig is 'Sarah's baby.'
    - Downs Syndrome baby
    - Product of Sarah's 'Wild Ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Yes, the speculation is that Trig was probably born before April at least, most likely mid-March or even possibly late February.
    Tripp Palin: DOB Dec. 29, 2008
    - Parents: Bristol Palin / Levi Johnston
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Tripp (child #2) was born sometime in 2009, like mid to late Jan or early Feb, instead of the publicized late Dec 2008 birth, Dec 27 or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Okay so now that Levi has gone public with his statement that Trig is Sarah's baby, I can confirm that I knew Trig was not Bristol or Levi's baby for about six months now.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    So then the question remains, "Who IS Trig's biological mother?" And I have to admit that I STILL don't know. And I don't believe that the pool of people who DO know, is very large. I am not sure that even Bristol knows.
    All I can say with any certainty is that Sarah Palin did NOT give birth to him on April 18, 2008!
    Okay, so he confirmed that Trig IS Sarah's baby. Then said 'as far as I know.'

This is what I'm getting out of this: Trig is Sarah's baby. But he didn't confirm that she GAVE BIRTH to him. Maybe Sarah Palin allegedly adopted a Downs Syndrome baby as she was running for VP to enhance her 'image' and garner votes? That's an awfully calculating thing to do but I <i>think</i> that is what he's alleging.

On the parentage issue, it seems like there could be 3 possibilities:
    1. One of her other daughters had the baby? How old was her other daughter? Is it possible the other girl had the baby??
    2. Maybe Todd cheated, the other woman had the baby and Sarah adopted it to keep everyone quiet?
    3. She straight-up set out to adopt a disabled baby, went to an agency or foster care and did it.

Or if she actually DID give birth to Trig then wouldn't he look WAY older? These bloggers have seemingly analyzed every existing photo of Sarah. So why wouldn't that have been raised before?

Uhg this is all so crazy. I don't understand why someone hasn't anonymously spilled the beans, even in the comments of one of these blogs. It boggles the mind that this apparently hasn't happened.

Or:

This is a blogger that has come to depend on the revenue that comes from driving a bunch of people to her site.

To me, this kind of stuff is way too reminiscent of the Birther people who constantly speculate on photographs, parse statements by the principal parties for semantics, examine the itinerary of Obama's parents and grandparents during his birth and early childhood, and the various constitutional clauses and USSC rulings about what makes a person "natural born". And you also have the people saying "if he would just release the original birth certificate (not the certificate of live birth) this whole thing would blow over." But it wouldn't.

Or Trig is Todd's "Oops" with someone else.

Thread Information