Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1114
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cockfosters View Post
    I'm late to the party so forgive me but who gave birth to Trig then? He was around before Tripp and I just have my doubts Bristol hit it so soon after Trig, if she is his mother. Because that would be a gaping maw for quite a while.
    You can start having sex 5 or 6 weeks after giving birth, sooner if you're really horny. I know plenty of people who have siblings who are only 10 or 11 months younger or older.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I know plenty of people who have siblings who are only 10 or 11 months younger or older.
    "Irish twins" is what some people call 'em or so I've heard.

*imagines all the retarded babies Palin has birthed and buried behind her igloo... Trok... Trith...Treb... Trap.... Torp... Trehhh....
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A*O

I have a friend who went for her routine post-natal check 6 weeks after having #2 and was told she was already 4 weeks preggo again. So she had sex (ouch) 2 weeks after giving birth AND conceived.

In the UK hospital where I had my 2 kids a nurse told me that staff have to carefully watch the husbands of women from a certain cultural background who've just given birth as they often try to fuck their wives within hours of giving birth. Some "repossession" bullshit.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I have a friend who went for her routine post-natal check 6 weeks after having #2 and was told she was already 4 weeks preggo again. So she had sex (ouch) 2 weeks after giving birth AND conceived.

In the UK hospital where I had my 2 kids a nurse told me that staff have to carefully watch the husbands of women from a certain cultural background who've just given birth as they often try to fuck their wives within hours of giving birth. Some "repossession" bullshit.
    I've had patients here at our facility ask me if they can get a note from their doctor stating they can't have sex for 6 weeks to give to their husbands...

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Hope you're sitting when you read this little nugget...

Says Johnston: "I couldn't believe it when she would come over to us and sometimes say, playing around, 'No, I don't want the retarded baby -- I want the other one' and pick up Tripp. That was just her, even her kids were used to it."

Ok, I've read most of the comments out and about and I think it boils down to this. Plain announced her "pregnancy" one day after McCain secured the nomination and at that time she knew she was on the short list for veep. She had aspirations of high flying in the Repub party. By this time, Trig had been born and she was pressuring Bristol/Levi into turning him over to SP and Todd (can't have an unwed daughter with a down's baby and court the minivan maj)...she forced their hand by announcing her pregnancy. Hormonal Bristol was supremely pissed and immediately got pregnant again (about the time SP announced). Levi may or may not be the father of Trig, but has taken that role because he is the father of Trip. He played the game to continue to have access to the boys, but SP flipped the script and has been shutting him out. The Vanity Fair article is pushing Sarah's buttons and with a little misdirection (saying he was there when Trig was born at 6 a.m., when "Sarah had Trig"...what teenager would know the exact time that his gf's mother had a baby???). He is setting her up for his book and will reveal all unless the Palins play ball with him. It's no accident that he routinely has his lawyer sitting next to him letting him know what he can or cannot say (plus I read he has a fulltime bodyguard). Of course, the most telling is that Sarah's mouthpiece says she won't have a comment on the article...I think that's the elusive pudding we've been searching for the last year or so.

So that's the convoluted reader's digest version of the info out there now. I think there's more to come.
    Finally! Someone who can write a theory that makes some sense! Can this person please replace Audrey?

And that's a great point about him always having his lawyer with him.

ah, shucks, thanks Cali. Not sure what it says about me though that I'm obsessed with these nutjobs.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    the husbands of women from a certain cultural background
    Northern Alberta rural. I've met some. Idiot former bosses wife was actually bragging about how he ripped her episiotomy stitches because that proved how "manly" he was. The rest of us were cringing from TMI overload.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    "Irish twins" is what some people call 'em or so I've heard.
    My sister and I are "Irish Twins" we are 11 months apart and we are the 4th & 5th kids. My mom was older also. 40 I think.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Northern Alberta rural. I've met some. Idiot former bosses wife was actually bragging about how he ripped her episiotomy stitches because that proved how "manly" he was. The rest of us were cringing from TMI overload.
    I'm talking about somewhere further east but north Alberta works too. My husband didn't get close to first base even for at least 12 weeks.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I wouldn't have cringing, I'd have kicked him in the dick on her behalf.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Jesus....my bits just squirmed while I read that. Fucking hell.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

och, that sounds horrible, Poor ladies.
    Enjoy the liquor and delicatessen.

Blumenthal's book, "Republican Gomorrah: Inside the Movement that Shattered the Party", is rapidly proving itself to be a must read for anybody wanting to understand the Evangelical fringe movements that seem to be running the GOP right now and Sarah Palin's role in that movement.

The more I learn the more I am dedicated to getting the truth out there for everybody to see.

I met with one of my sources again yesterday and made some real progress toward finalizing a deal that will blow the lid off of Sarah Palin's secrets and the McCain's campaign's culpability in hiding those secrets from the American people.

If you think you have seen it all, believe me you have only seen the tip of the iceberg.
    The Immoral Minority

Don't know if the secrets have to do with the church craziness or something else.

i wish they'd fucking hurry up
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information