Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    That might explain why she (bizarrely) threw her to the wolves. Bristol threatened mommy's ambition. And after all mommy went through to protect her the first time.
    Palin realized she couldn't hide the second(?) pregnancy. She had to acknowledge it once she was tapped for VP. What was she going to do? Keep Bristol locked in a hunting lodge until after the election?

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Someone posted a really, REALLY long article on here about the connection between $ci and the Palins. It was so long I didn't get through it, but you should check it out.
    I've read all about it over at whyweprotest.net. After the Co$'s "Operation Snow White", these people shouldn't be anywhere near the government.

Elite Member

Well, the CO$ seems to be poor judges of character and sanity. Hence the unofficial appointment of Tom Cruise as the lead mainstream spokesperson. CO$ can't discern wackos because they are all insane themselves. So I'm not too worried about them using Sarah Palin as an "in" to government.

A*O

Yes, but if things had been different then in theory the Vice President would have been a closet Co$bot or at least under their influence.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

If the next grandchild is named Xenu, we'll know they got to her. They'll probably tell her Xenu is one of the lost tribes of Israel, and, since there's no evidence she can actually read, she'll believe them.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Yes, but if things had been different then in theory the Vice President would have been a closet Co$bot or at least under their influence.
    True. But if they had good judgement, they would've dropped her like a hot potato after the election since she showed what an ignorant twit she is. They continue to associate with her in spite of that, so I stand by my wacko comment

Unscrupulous behavior – is there a pay off goin on?

May 18, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Ok, let's forget that Sarah Palin has broken many, many statutes in the Alaska State Executive Ethics Act. Let's also forget that Sarah Palin has done everything she can to bring shame to her family, the office of governor and the state of Alaska, all at the same time. The facts are not clear, however the option that Palin at 7.5 months who all of the sudden was preggers will not be accepted without question. This was and still is a mystery to be revealed.

A recent message that I received from a author friend is not new to me, I remember mentioning the possibility. The subject of parentage of Trig has taken on a life of it's own, it's still very interesting.

I am told by reliable sources, but don't know for a fact, that the book deal recently in the news is worth an initial $2 million, with various clauses that could take it higher if the book sells.

Customarily, one-quarter to one-third is paid on signing. (I'm also told, that she rushed into the deal in order to get money to pay off Levi and his family in return for a commitment to not talk about anything to do with the Palin family, special note was made emphasizing the Johnston's may have something to do with Trig and the question of parentage.)
    Unscrupulous behavior – is there a pay off goin on? - Vox

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sarah Palin's book deal and the silence that it buys.

A number of you have asked what I thought of the latest post over at Syrin's Blog.

Well what I think is that she may very well be right. I even hinted at this possibility last Friday.

I have heard from a variety of sources that Palin was paying off the Johnston family, and than from a few other sources I heard rumors that the money was going to come from this brand new book deal. At this point these can only be categorized as rumors since I have not yet been able to corroborate them.

I also need to point out that I have another source close to the Johnston's who categorically denies this is the case. However that source has proven elusive for the last few days and I have not been able to pin them down for an interview about this new information.

A few weeks ago I also managed to conduct an interview with a member of the Johnston family (Don't bother guessing because I am not ready to go public with that person's identity yet), and during that interview I learned some interesting information as well as trying to make the point that time was not on their side and they needed to move ahead with any book deal or revelation before somebody else scooped them on their own story. Since that conversation there has been a LOT of buzz coming from the Valley which confirms that I was correct in my prediction.

For those waiting for the metaphorical "iceberg" I am going to break one of my own rules and confess that this was the week that everything was to come out. I made a promise to wait, and wait I have. But if I am unable to get the final pieces of this puzzle, like I was promised for this week, than I am going to have to go forward with what I have and hope that it will cause others to speak out as well.

This is not how I want to do this since I did make promises and I NEVER break a promise, but that is also contingent on others keeping their part of the bargain.

By the way I am not the only one who has this information and will not be the only blogger making posts about this scandal. Sarah Palin may think she can buy or bully the truth, but she is sadly misinformed. It has been my goal all along to find and reveal the truth, and that is exactly what I and my friends intend to do.

Posted by Gryphen at 5:15 AM
    The Immoral Minority: Sarah Palin's book deal and the silence that it buys.

Well that certainly sounds ominous and interesting.

Elite Member

So, when is she going to spill? By the end of the week?

A*O

All these bloggers claim to have "bombshell revelations" from "reliable sources" but they never actually reveal anything at all. It's getting kinda old guys. I'm sure there is plenty of dirt to dish so put up or shut up.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Give Levi some beer, a Playmate, and some excellent pot. He'll spill.

Update: Okay I just received word from another one of my sources, who is very much in the know, who denies outright that the Johnston's have received any money from Sarah, or are GOING to receive any money from Sarah.

I am trying to set up a meeting to get the whole rundown and then I will hopefully have something concrete to share about this issue. And I also hope to hear pretty soon from my other source about the bigger story.

If you find yourself confused by all of the conflicting stories and contradictory information than all I can say is, "Welcome to my life!"
    The Immoral Minority: Sarah Palin's book deal and the silence that it buys. UPDATE!

Palin's Deceptions: Bristol Palin: Homeschooler?

Bristol Palin: Homeschooler?

The Palins have certainly given the phrase “school choice” new meaning over the past few years. Since Sarah Palin was elected governor in 2006, her children have attended schools in Wasilla, Juneau, Anchorage, and Michigan. They have also been kept out of school for considerable periods of time, for example, during last fall's campaign, leading to a situation where seven year old Piper actually stated on camera to Matt Lauer that she was having a hard time catching up.

In several private conversations I have had with reporters and others in Alaska, I have been told that Gov. Palin had come under considerable, though mostly under the radar, scrutiny (even some criticism) regarding how inconsistently her children attended school, and how glibly they were moved from place to place. Track, for example, attended most of his senior year in Michigan, allegedly to play on a more prominent hockey team, but when his hockey prospects dimmed he was, in March of his senior year, brought back to Wasilla where he finished the year at Wasilla High School. Having shepherded six children through high school I cannot fathom a teen changing schools three quarters of the way through his senior year, but maybe that's just me being too picky or something.

Exact details concerning the whereabouts of Bristol Palin, however, have been harder to pin down. In particular, Bristol’s attendance during the 2007-08 school year has been questioned on this site and on others. This school year, of course, is the focus of our interest. Why?

1. Someone had to be pregnant with Trig Palin during most of what would have been the 2007 - 2008 school year. If it were not Sarah Palin, it had to be someone else. Period.
    2. Photographs of Bristol Palin taken in September of 2007 when compared to June of 2007 show physical changes which are consistent with pregnancy. Does this prove she WAS pregnant? No. Does it suggest that she could have been? Yes.
    3. "Something" appears to have happened in Bristol Palin's life during the summer of 2007. She went from being openly in school in the spring of 2007, attending First Family events (albeit reluctantly), posting frequently on social networking sites, working at a coffee shop in early summer of that year, to... as far as we can tell... dropping almost totally out of sight by early fall. She was photographed in Juneau in mid September 2007, then no other photograph of her exists until late April of 2008. ONE family photograph (containing Bristol) released by the Palin family to the media of "Christmas 2007" has been shown to actually have been taken Christmas 2006.
    4. Rumors that Bristol Palin WAS pregnant were circulating in Alaska as early as December of 2007, long before Trig was allegedly born in April of 2008.

So obviously Bristol's school attendance during the fall of 2007 is of considerable interest to those of us who are trying to get solid answers to this mystery. Imagine our surprise, then, when out of the blue two days ago comes a totally new, previously unheard of revelation from Levi Johnston to GQ Magazine: he and Bristol, at some point during this 2007 - 2008 school year, homeschooled TOGETHER at the Palin home.

My initial response: Huh?

Her attendance during that year at both Wasilla and Anchorage West has been extensively questioned based on conflicting reports, and spotty information. Of course, neither school will (or should) give any information about a minor student "on the record." So what is known must be pieced together from media reports, which often contradict each other. Wasilla High Assistant Principal Mark Okeson told the media in September that Bristol had transferred to Anchorage “midyear”, though he admitted: “I never heard the story why.” This certainly makes it sound as if she attended Wasilla until Christmas 2007 and then left. The National Enquirer reported that Sarah banished Bristol to live with her Aunt Heather in Anchorage after learning of her pregnancy. And Kyle Hopkins at the Anchorage Daily News, speaking with Heather Bruce shortly after Sarah’s nomination, confirmed from Bristol's own aunt that Bristol attended Anchorage West “in the spring." Bristol's attendance was also confirmed by a private source who has stated to me that Bristol, a friend of her child's, attended Anchorage West in January and February, leaving some time before mid-March 2008.

Yet, the details surrounding the transition from Wasilla to Anchorage remain fuzzy. If Tripp was born at or close to full term in late December, 2008, Bristol could not have known about her pregnancy prior to either very late April or early May of 2008. Anchorage West's LAST day of school in 2008 was May 16th. So it is absurd to suggest that she lived with Heather Bruce AND went to school at any point during her pregnancy with Tripp. She didn't. If it is true that she lived with Heather Bruce while pregnant AND she attended school, it MUST refer to a prior pregnancy.

We do know from Sarah Palin’s interview with Alaska Magazine that, as of fall 2007, the plan at that point had been for Bristol to stay in Wasilla to finish out her high school career. If so, it would be understandable. Not many teenagers appreciate being taken away from friends, favorite teachers, and social events right in the middle of high school.

But, there may have been another option, and, based on Levi's recent statement to GQ, one that may well have been utilized by the Palins. In an article published by the Boston Herald on September 2, 2008, WHS principal Dwight Probasco stated that, while Levi did play for the Wasilla Warriors hockey team during the 2007-08 season, he was not attending classes that year--instead, he was homeschooled via the Mat-Su Correspondence Study School. Here's the exact quote:

Principal Dwight Probasco explained Levi’s decision to drop out: “School might have interfered with Levi’s moose-hunting, so he did a home school course. He continued to play on the ice hockey team, even though he stopped coming to classes two years ago. I understand he is now out of work.”

And now, a new article in GQ magazine not only confirms that Levi was homeschooling during that school year, but appears to impart some additional information that we had not heard before. Referring to Levi at that time:

“The previous year [this has to refer to 2007-2008] he’d been in a homeschool scenario. Alaska boasts the most lax homeschooling rules of any state in the union, in the sense that they have literally almost no rules. Levi was doing his learning online, through a Brigham Young University program. Unsupervised, at the Palins’ house, where Bristol Palin was homeschooling, too.”

The timeline for Bristol's homeschooling is--what a surprise--unclear. It is generally accepted, though, that she began attending Anchorage West at some point in 2008, so this article appears to be referring to the months prior to that. Read that again. This article is now strongly suggesting that Bristol was NOT in fact attending Wasilla High in the fall of 2007, but was "homeschooling."

Wow. Bristol Palin - popular, athletic, good student, missed all of her friends at Wasilla High SO much while in Juneau the previous spring that she decided to... home school? IN Wasilla? What's wrong with this picture?

And adding gasoline to the intrigue fire is a quote from Gov. Palin herself, in August of 2007, where she states specifically to interviewer Armstrong Williams that, the previous day, Bristol (and her siblings) had been registered for school. In fact, what Gov. Palin specifically says is, "Four kids, four different schools." No mention of homeschooling here whatsoever. (Forgive the digression, but I must point out another curious fact: the fourth kid can only be Track, and since he had graduated from high school the previous spring, this has to refer to registering for community college or some other higher education source. Yet... within a month he's changed his mind and has enlisted in the military. It's been suggested many places that Track's enlistment decision was abrupt, and motivated, at least in part, by something other than pure patriotism. This certainly seems to confirm that his mother, in August of 2007, had no clue he was about to enlist.)

Something just ain't right here, folks. Homeschooling is one of the button issues of the religious right. If Palin had homeschooled any of her children for any time at all, don't you think it would have been used during the campaign? Good grief, they used everything else they could find. But no... homeschool prior to the fall of 2008 was never mentioned once that I can find in connection with the Palin family.

I have suspected for a long time that Bristol Palin did not attend school in the fall of 2007, but have not been able to prove it. Does this chance comment from Levi Johnston (just keep talking, kid) provide conclusive proof? No. Does it bring us one step closer? I think so.

Home schooled together? Or practicing abstinence....hmmmm. This chick is nuts, but I love the intrigue.

Elite Member

Xristol. Xiper. Xrack. Xillow. Xrig. The true names of Palin's kids. I kinda like Xiper, maybe my future grandkids name?

“School might have interfered with Levi’s moose-hunting, so he did a home school course..."
    Jeez.. dontcha hate it when that pesky school stuff gets in the way of shooting moose?

Thread Information