Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

A*O

Meh - I agree that Audrey the blogger has probably become a little too invested in this conspiracy but there are still too many inconsistencies in the overall story so I'm pretty sure they are trying to conceal something even if it's not who the babymamma is.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I vote for Track's girlfriend, unless he's gay. Then I vote for Willow!

I think Todd had both babies.

Sounds like someone's going to cave soon.. But the reply is SO predictable. Palin will say that she had to fake the pregnancy because the "gocha" media would have hounded her daughter and judged her. We are not to notice or comment that this would have occurred 13 months before anyone outside of Alaska ever would have heard of her - detail schmetails. Just keep lying!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Sounds like someone's going to cave soon.. But the reply is SO predictable. Palin will say that she had to fake the pregnancy because the "gocha" media would have hounded her daughter and judged her. We are not to notice or comment that this would have occurred 13 months before anyone outside of Alaska ever would have heard of her - detail schmetails. Just keep lying!
    Yeah, if it came out that she was passing off Bristol's child as her own, her right-wing supporters really wouldn't care. They'd probably applaud her for it...like she was a great mom protecting Bristol's reputation.

One small thing, though. The stupid little slut went and got herself knocked up again right away. But this time, Palin threw her to the wolves. So much for Bristol's reputation and Palin's protection

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Hmmm...one of the Alaskan news websites has this on their main page:
    Alaska Report News - The latest Alaska news, politics, weather, jobs, and opinions

Doesn't sound like another ethics complaint...
    That site also shows an interview with Bob Poe, who will likely challenge Palin as governor in 2010. He's well spoken and seems intelligent.

Excellent!
    Last edited by Tati; May 12th, 2009 at 07:25 PM.

The only news I heard today was about the firing of Coast Guard Anchorage Sector Commander Captain Mark Hamilton for “alleged misconduct and loss of confidence in the officer’s ability to command.” Maybe an affair with one of the Palins or Palinettes? Ok, I admit I'm reaching.

I'm gonna get all tin-foily and conspiracy-y for a second about why no one has come forward with big information.

The Palins have been getting cozy with Greta Van Susteren and her husband something-or-other Coale....see where I'm going with this?

When all else fails, I blame $cientology.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    The only news I heard today was about the firing of Coast Guard Anchorage Sector Commander Captain Mark Hamilton for “alleged misconduct and loss of confidence in the officer’s ability to command.” Maybe an affair with one of the Palins or Palinettes? Ok, I admit I'm reaching.
    I read somewhere (can't remember where or which Alaskan blog) that Sherri Johnston's court date is either this week or next week. Perhaps the Johnstons are going to retaliate against Palin by releasing Tripp's birth certificate, which would prove he wasn't born at the end of December but this year? Part of the theory (perhaps unrelated) is that Sherri's being charged with a higher level charge even though it's her first offense. Don't know if that's necessarily true or not.

Are the birth certificate release and Sherri's court case related in some way?

No, I'm saying that perhaps the Johnstons are trying to get Palin to get the DA to lessen/lower the charge. After her trial starts, it probably can't be changed and then the Johnstons could release Tripp's birth certificate, thus embarrassing Palin greatly. (As the father, Levi would have access to get a copy of it 'n such.)

But, really, who knows at this point.

I think the Johnstons will behave until a custody arrangement is in place. He threatened Palin a little by doing the talk shows, but he sure as hell didn't tell what he knows. It was a power play to tell her she'd better play ball. It seemed to work, because he's claiming he's allowed to see the kid now.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

It's like As Wasilla Turns...and I don't doubt any of the theories floating around could have more than a grain of truth in them.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

"As the Wolf Cub Smothers". "As the Snowbillies Prosper".

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    I'm gonna get all tin-foily and conspiracy-y for a second about why no one has come forward with big information.

The Palins have been getting cozy with Greta Van Susteren and her husband something-or-other Coale....see where I'm going with this?

When all else fails, I blame $cientology.
    Someone posted a really, REALLY long article on here about the connection between $ci and the Palins. It was so long I didn't get through it, but you should check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    One small thing, though. The stupid little slut went and got herself knocked up again right away. But this time, Palin threw her to the wolves. So much for Bristol's reputation and Palin's protection
    That might explain why she (bizarrely) threw her to the wolves. Bristol threatened mommy's ambition. And after all mommy went through to protect her the first time.

Thread Information