Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Elite Member

Default re

I have teenage daughters whose boobs went from B to D in less than a year. It does happen.

Every time I am tempted to believe this story, I am stopped by the fact that no teenagers from Wasilla or the other town where Bristol lived have come forward and said that she was pregnant before.

I know what teenage girls are like, especially in a small town, and they talk a lot. It seems like there are at least a couple of kids with an ax to grind against Bristol and you would expect someone to narc her out.

You all are still on this?

I am still waiting to go from B to D.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I know what teenage girls are like, especially in a small town, and they talk a lot. It seems like there are at least a couple of kids with an ax to grind against Bristol and you would expect someone to narc her out.
    This is true, but just because they're not saying anything doesn't mean they don't want to. They might be under pressure from Palin to keep quiet. You just never know.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    I am still waiting to go from B to D.
    I will gleefully go from a D to a B, if my hips and ass go with 'em (but I sure would miss the old gals).

That's amazing detective work on the clothing and dates and wreaths! It's getting harder and harder to get away with stuff now thanks to teh internetz!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    The evidence is certainly piling up now. Bristol suddenly grew boobs between June and Sept 07! Must be all those hormones. And the Christmas photo evidence is pretty compelling too. I know finding suitable attire for Christmas photo ops can be a problem but would every single person wear exactly the same clothes in 2006 AND 2007?

The cracks are beginning to widen in Palin's story. Come on grandma, fess up before you are busted and made to look an even bigger fool than you already are.
    I think the bigger fool is the poor unfortunate blog columnist who apparently has devoted every waking hour to inspecting photos of Sarah and Bristol's midsections from 2006 through 2008.

And I doubt that there are any teens in Alaska who know the "true" story and are too afraid to drop the bomb. Palin is not all powerful, and, with numerous ethics complaints hanging over her head, she doesn't have much of an ability to meaningfully retaliate against someone who "spills the beans".

the johnstons went on the tv circuit to dish the dirt on the palins, they told all they knew, without fear of reprisals from Palin....

if this story had any legs, levi or the sister would have ratted like sammy the bull
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Every time I am tempted to believe this story, I am stopped by the fact that no teenagers from Wasilla or the other town where Bristol lived have come forward and said that she was pregnant before.

Yeah but how many of the teenagers know how to contact the news media and get a story out? They probably (and mostly correctly) assume that no one would believe them, especially if they don't have proof of what they are saying.

And really, I bet there are a whole lot of people who know a part of the story, and very few who know the entire thing. The Palin's have done an impressive job of throwing people off the track.

Bristol's old classmates probably heard rumors she was pregnant but then she switched schools. Someone else may have seen her big as a house and 8 mos. pregnant, but they don't have a photo of it. Y'know? Any of those pieces could have been told to the media, but they are meaningless without the full story.

Elite Member

Default re

Yeah but how many of the teenagers know how to contact the news media and get a story out? They probably (and mostly correctly) assume that no one would believe them, especially if they don't have proof of what they are saying.
    Are you kidding?! The gotcha liberal mainstream media (LOL) has been up there for months interviewing anyone who knows the Palin family. Yes, I imagine that especially at first people might be reluctant to say anything, but I find it very hard to believe that at least 1 kid wouldn't drop a hint about it if it were true.

Are you kidding?! The gotcha liberal mainstream media (LOL) has been up there for months interviewing anyone who knows the Palin family. Yes, I imagine that especially at first people might be reluctant to say anything, but I find it very hard to believe that at least 1 kid wouldn't drop a hint about it if it were true.
    Not really- the mainstream media have moved on- I doubt there are any reporters still hanging around Wasilla.

I was speaking more to the random teenager who has a photo where Bristol Palin is pregnant. Sure they know it might be of interest but what do they do? Email it to tips@CNN.com? They probably won't hear anything.

I find it hard to believe too but then thinking about it I came from a small town too. All sorts of major secrets have gone there to die.

Elite Member

I would think that if a teen knew something her parents would pressure her to keep it under wraps for fear that Palin would make a phonecall and the family breadwinner's job would go bye-bye.

If she's not reelected, all kinds of good smut is going to come out of Alaska. <rubs hands gleefully> When's that AK election?

Hmmm...one of the Alaskan news websites has this on their main page:
    Rumor Central: Whopper story heading towards the S.S. Palin
    An iceberg is heading toward the Palins. Can it be stopped? I don't think so. Will it sink the ship, all signs say yes. Stay tuned...
    Alaska Report News - The latest Alaska news, politics, weather, jobs, and opinions

Doesn't sound like another ethics complaint...

The election is next year. And the Palins do have a lot of power over the "little people". They're millionaires in hillbilly-ville.

^^Excellent about the new scandal, or whatever.

Oh lookey...a poll on the "Who gave birth to Trig" question. Who gave birth to Trig? - Topix

Current results:
    84% Bristol
    9% Sarah
    6% A Heath or Palin relative

Thread Information