Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I love the name Piper. Its in the top three of girls name for me and has been for years.
    I do, too. I also like Willow. But Trig and Track? No, thank you.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Ha ha ha I just read this; that's fucking awesome! She's pretending she gave birth to her grandchild; happens all the fucking time.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    As I stated before: it's extremely irresponsible (especially for a pro-lifer),
    to - knowing you're in a high risk pregnancy of a child with special
    needs - board a plane after having lost any amount of amniotic fluid
    because of the risk of infection. To not tell the crew that you are in
    labor, while you have a multiple hour flight ahead of you is even worse.
    But something else that puzzles me in this, is that as the Governor
    I'm assuming she's running things there in Alaska. And, although we
    have now read that she was back to work THREE DAYS AFTER GIVING
    BIRTH...... normally there is a period of maternity leave before having
    your child. Yet, she waited until the seventh month to inform her staff
    that she "was pregnant"..... wouldn't there be a lot of scheduling and
    rescheduling involved when a high official is about to have a child?
    My thoughts exactly. How is it that her staff didn't know? Wouldn't she have had prenatal doctor visits beforehand? Particularly if she found out she was having a down syndrome baby, wouldn't there be more requests from the doctors to take a safer route when going about her daily business not to put herself in not-so-good situations? Plus, she's 44! Her age alone makes her a high-risk pregnancy.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

How about the reason she waited so long to announce "her" pregnancy is because she didn't find really late; the daughter kept it a secret and that's why she wasn't hidden in the pictures. Damn this is too funny.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

April 22nd, 2008

Gov. Sarah Palinís decision to make the eight-hour flight from Dallas to Anchorage has some people wondering about the possible safety hazards of flying while in the late stages of pregnancy.

The governor, eight months into her pregnancy, noticed amniotic fluid Thursday morning prior to giving a keynote luncheon address at the Republican Governorís Energy Conference in Texas. After wrapping up the speech, Palin and her husband consulted with her physician about possibly flying home on an earlier flight. After being granted permission from her doctor, she and her husband proceeded with the trek home.

At that point, Palin was only having minor contractions and was not showing signs of active labor, Sharon Leighow, the governorís spokeswoman, said on Monday.

After the baby was born, Palin told her staff members that her experiences from four previous pregnancies made her comfortable with the signs of active labor. She felt that neither she nor her baby were in any danger, and so she flew home as scheduled.

Gov. Sarah Palinís decision to make the eight-hour flight from Dallas to Anchorage has some people wondering about the possible safety hazards of flying while in the late stages of pregnancy.

The governor, eight months into her pregnancy, noticed amniotic fluid Thursday morning prior to giving a keynote luncheon address at the Republican Governorís Energy Conference in Texas. After wrapping up the speech, Palin and her husband consulted with her physician about possibly flying home on an earlier flight. After being granted permission from her doctor, she and her husband proceeded with the trek home.

At that point, Palin was only having minor contractions and was not showing signs of active labor, Sharon Leighow, the governorís spokeswoman, said on Monday.

After the baby was born, Palin told her staff members that her experiences from four previous pregnancies made her comfortable with the signs of active labor. She felt that neither she nor her baby were in any danger, and so she flew home as scheduled.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    Now she's a doctor!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Exclamation Check this out

Alaskan Governor's child may be her daughter's?

The nation has been abuzz today with talk of Sarah Palin, John McCain's surprise vice-presidential pick. The internet and news media exploded in the hours following the announcement.

Along with all the stories making their way through the news cycle is one regarding Trig Palin, her youngest child. Apparently, there has been suspicion, some reported through Alaskan media outlets even before the Vice Presidential buzz, that the child actually belongs to her daughter, Bristol Palin. Normally this would be a personal issue, but this becomes a public matter because of Sarah Palin's stance against abortion and birth control, promoting 'abstinence only' beliefs.
    The story seems ludicrious, and surely the GOP workers that vetted her would have stopped McCain from choosing her if anything like this were true. Only, now it has come out that Governor Sarah Palin was not vetted properly. The McCain camp states that they didn't feel it was necessary.

Even if it is entirely false and ludicrous, people are talking about it, and are quite interested in it. It has cropped up on a number of liberal and conservative blogs and sites. One Republican blog pre-empted the rumors, urging people to support Governor Palin "no matter what happens." It is absurd to believe Barack Obama is a Muslim, but that hasn't stopped 10% to 15% of America believing it is true. It remains to be seen if this story will sprout legs. So far, no media outlet has outright disproved the rumor (which should be very easy to do), though the Anchorage Daily News has reported the rumor.

The believers have a few scattered points:

1. Bristol Palin left school for an extended period of time, due to mononucleosis according to her family for the last 4-5 months of Trig's pregnancy. Some classmates claimed later that they had seen Bristol Palin pregnant.

2. Sarah Palin did not reveal to anyone outside her family that she was pregnant until 8 months into her pregnancy. Even then, she showed no signs of pregnancy. Alaskan news outlets commented on this, but did not go further. There are pictures of her at Super Tuesday (just a month before the baby was born).

http://www.adn.com/politics/story/339576.html

She is notably a very trim woman, so it would likely be difficult to hide a pregnancy.

3. There are supposed photos showing Bristol Palin having gained weight, possibly significantly so in the abdomen. I haven't been able to verify these.

4. Sarah Palin went into labor in Dallas just before she was due to deliver a keynote address at the Republican Governors' Energy Conference, and flew to Seattle, then Alaska while still in labor.

http://www.newsminer.com/news/2008/apr/22/palins-flight-labor-falls-under-scrutiny/

Supposedly, she was in labor during the 8 hour flight, and the crew and attendants did not know.

""Governor Palin was extremely pleasant to flight attendants and her stage of pregnancy was not apparent by observation as she didn't show any signs of distress," Boren said."

This is extremely risky behavior, and you are advised by doctors, traditionally, not to fly once you are past 7 months pregnant. If airlines are made aware, sometimes they will prevent you from flying. Sarah Palin did not inform the flight.

5. Sarah has had four children before, and a prolonged labor that lasted a flight from Dallas to Alaska is extremely unlikely, as labor times usually decrease with the number of births.

6. There is also some rumor of an interview with a co-worker of Todd Palin at the oil fields in Prudhoe Bay (North Slope, where Todd Palin worked for BP), though I haven't been able to verify this. The co-worker claims Todd told him of the situation, supposedly.

7. Likewise, there were at the time a few classmates of Bristol's that claimed they had seen her pregnant.

8. Sarah Palin appeared 4 months before the baby's birth in Vogue magazine, and was "trim and lithe." (Searching for photos.)
    Now, the counterpoints are that:

-Of course, this is all very far-fetched. Republicans would have vetted her and this would have never slipped past them

-She may not have been showing the pregnancy, despite her trim and slim frame, because of the low birthweight of infants with Downs Syndrome.

-Mothers at 44 (as Sarah Palin is), have an extremely high rate of Downs Syndrome in their children. However, this does not exclude Bristol Palin, as very young mothers also have an increased risk of Downs Syndrome in their children.

The attached photo is Sarah Palin at Super Tuesday (2-05-08), credit to Brian Wallace of the Juneau Empire.

I had another photo of Palin at the Dallas RGEC, but I cannot seem to locate it.

I was hoping you could just clear this matter up. It might make interesting filler, to have a story on what the internet has been talking about!

Paul Tosone

Atlanta, GA

<UPDATE>

-A picture of Governor Palin at home with her family that was printed in the Anchorage Daily News, taken six weeks before Trig's birth on March 9th.

http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/v-gallery/story/339587.html?/news/alaska/v-enlarge/story/339587-a339583-t3.html

-This is a picture from the Alaskan Governor's website. It is only dated "2007." Some say that Bristol here appears to have perhaps a baby bump.

http://gov.state.ak.us/photos/PalinFamily_Outside_v01.jpg

-Daily Kos discussion on the issue:
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/29/15323/1433/634/579066

Alaskan Governor's child may be her daughter's? - iReport.com

Cover up. I'm sorry, but it can no longer be denied. Go ahead and try if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    Ha ha ha I just read this; that's fucking awesome! She's pretending she gave birth to her grandchild; happens all the fucking time.
    It happened to Ted Bundy, too.

Only, now it has come out that Governor Sarah Palin was not vetted properly. The McCain camp states that they didn't feel it was necessary.
    That says it all right there. How can McCain say his campaign is 'Country First' when you don't properly investigate the person who could be called upon to be president?

That would be like Obama picking Edwards to be his VP, without checking him out closely, and then the affair comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    April 22nd, 2008
    [I]The governor, eight months into her pregnancy, noticed amniotic fluid Thursday morning prior to giving a keynote luncheon address at the Republican Governorís Energy Conference in Texas.
    I really want to see photos or video of her from that conference but they are not to be found. Republicans are crafty bastards at scrubbing the internet to avoid scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    I really want to see photos or video of her from that conference but they are not to be found. Republicans are crafty bastards at scrubbing the internet to avoid scandal.

I've looked left and right, and can't find it, either. Proof that the repukes don't want us to find, well... proof.

The fact that she would fly from Texas, to Seattle, THEN to Alaska to give birth is appaling. Appaling in the sense, that she'd really try to pass something off like THAT as fact. Would it have been so hard to give birth in Texas? Oh I forgot, it's not really her baby, so she had nothing to worry about.

I'm kinda glad McCain picked Palin... It just made this race even MORE exciting, ten fold. I don't know what I could find out, next!

Not Vetted...
    Last edited by *DIVA!; August 30th, 2008 at 02:41 PM.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

If this is true he should dump her NOW

This is pretty obvious, isn't it? Especially with the daughter's prolonged absence from school. OK, I had mono for months once and I lost thirty pounds, I was a skeleton, I couldn't eat or even swallow properly. I was very sick and got liver hepatitis as a side effect of the mono. Afterwards when I was able to go out again, people said "woah!" I was like a skeleton, I had bones protruding everywhere. Now I'm not saying that everyone gets it as bad as I did, but for an "extended period of time off". That would indicate that she had it somewhat bad, I would think. There would be a definite change in appearance. Ten bucks says when she returned to school, she looked the same or heavier. That would NOT happen with mono.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by mamaste View Post
    I do, too. I also like Willow. But Trig and Track? No, thank you.
    Yeah, those names are just a wee bit Angelina for me. The names almost sound like hippie names.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Yeah, those names are just a wee bit Angelina for me. The names almost sound like hippie names.

Yeah, seriously, that's what I thought.

Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread Information