Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    I am named after a famous french person...

Oh, you're all whetting my curiosity...

(btw, I'm French, but I don't have a French name, as neither parents were born French)

oh, btw, Tee-ha-ha: I also dreaded the roll call... Whenever the teacher saw my name, (s)he would look a little panicky, and then "Oh, I forgot to tell you something, class"... apparently they needed the time to recover from the shock of my 23-letter-long full name
    Last edited by LaFolie; August 30th, 2008 at 08:04 AM.
    I don't want to perish like a fading horse - best lyric ever

If she did cover up her kid's pregnancy it is a big deal. It's a sign of what a huge, hypocritical Jesus freak she is. Family values, my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I see why people want to gossip about it, but I don't think it's a big deal. A lot of grandparents raise their grandchildren as their children.

She faked a pregnancy to protect her career and daughter. I don't see what she did as wrong, I don't think she owes the public an explanation.
    Sure, Obama's grandparents raised him, too. The difference is, he KNEW they were his grandparents. Normally, you wouldn't owe the public an explanation, but when you are running for VP, you do.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    and I thought you weren't supposed to fly in your third trimester anyway, she was only one month before her supposed due date.
    I did fly at 36 weeks after clearance from my doctor who said my son wasn't anywhere close to coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    This whole thing is so odd. I haven't heard of many women in their last trimester who aren't showing AT ALL, to where all of their co-workers were absolutely shocked. At the very least she should have put on some weight. If this indeed was a case where she covered for her daughter, I actually don't think its a terrible thing, but its also deceptive to lie to so many people regarding a faked pregnancy. My gut feeling is she was shamed by her daughter's pregnancy and wanted to cover it up - when in fact I think it would have showed a stronger woman to stay by her daughter's side and raise her child without the deceptive cover up. If this is true, I wonder if someone somewhere will blow the lid on it, uncover hospital records or the like.
    Any woman who's ever been pregnant knows 2 things:
    1) You start showing eariler and eariler the more pregnancies you have
    2) You labor comes faster the more pregnancies you have

So, to say that NO ONE noticed ANY weight gain is extremely suspect. My GF who's pregnant right now, her normal weight is 185. She's only gained 12lbs, and you can DEFINATELY tell she's pregnant. She's presently 36 weeks. Now, if you are slimmer than my GF, like Sarah Palin is, you are going to show 12lbs a lot more than a heavier person.

Jack Nicholson thought his mother was his sister and didn't find out the truth until everyone died, and he was reported crushed when he found out.

Now, Sarah Palin should be judged in this just like a male politician would. If a male politician had a cover up in regard to a child (John Edwards) he would be raked over the coals. But for Sarah Palin, this is a "private family matter." It sure wasn't a private family matter for Elizabeth Edwards.

The Edwards analogy was the best recent comparison I could come up with. I do think what John Edwards did is way worse than passing off your grandchild as your own.
    Last edited by louiswinthorpe111; August 30th, 2008 at 09:17 AM. Reason: spelling

[quote=McJag;1349788]I am not going to support this ticket, but let's say you were the Governor and a family picture was taken. Would you let her wear a clingy top? Would you put her right out there,or make sure she was more hidden-say where Dad is? Notice the Gov, has a vesty thing,covering HER up.[Quote]

She might not have told her mom she was pregnant. My older sis got prego, and didn't tell my parents untill she was on her way home from the hospital with the baby. My parents were in total denial of her growing belly, so this could be the case here.

"Went to school with the daughter in question for a few months, before they moved from Juneau to Anchorage.
    Word on the street was that she snorted diet pills and smoked other such things. I'm pretty sure she did a lot of other things, too.
    This pregnancy rumor has been popping up a lot in our school (well, at least until I graduated last year.) I wouldn't doubt it, either."
    http://www.reddit.com/comments/6f3nq...he_was/c03o1ma
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

LaFolie, it isn't that hard to figure out...

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Went to school with the daughter in question for a few months, before they moved from Juneau to Anchorage.
    Word on the street was that she snorted diet pills and smoked other such things. I'm pretty sure she did a lot of other things, too.
    This pregnancy rumor has been popping up a lot in our school (well, at least until I graduated last year.) I wouldn't doubt it, either."
    jibegod comments on Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter.
    On March 5th, 2008 Alaska's Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is currently 44.
    The controversy arises from two sources: First, Palin does not appear preganant in any recent photographs. The announcement came as quite a shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7 months. While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here: http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php
    Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
    Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know, this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or otherwise.
    The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
    jibegod comments on Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter.

The photo page is missing..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    how does one snort diet pills? I didn't even know that was possible...

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    how does one snort diet pills? I didn't even know that was possible...
    You crush them until they turn to powder..then snort. Haven't you ever watched Dateline?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    You crush them until they turn to powder..then snort. Haven't you ever watched Dateline?
    Well yes I know how technically pills are snorted, lol, but I didn't know people commonly snorted over the counter diet pills (unless we're talking about prescription pills here).

But anyways I find it hard to believe that if the daughter was really pregnant the mom would allow her to be photographed up front in clingy outfits. But then again the plane story is very fishy, so who knows.

Second, Palin's daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.
    Apparently, this rumor has made the rounds in the upper echelon of the Alaska legislature, and is a closely guarded secret. As far as I know, this rumor has not been discussed by any media outlets, in Alaska or otherwise.
    The points here are based mostly upon hearsay, and I'm not trying to destroy an innocent family. However, a Republican politician hiding a pregnant teenage daughter seems rather newsworthy.
    This seals it for me. If the daughter had been out in public, then you could easily have called bullshit on this. Except apparently she wasn't!

Don't know if this was posted yet in any of the Palin threads:

Source: The Moderate Voice

The Fully Vetted Sarah Palin
    August 29th, 2008 by JAZZ SHAW

Keep in mind, before we wind up the Friday night activities in Blogistan,
    that this is still only ten hours after the announcement of Sarah Palin
    as John McCain’s VP announcement caught so many of us flat-footed.
    In ten hours, though, the hits keep on coming. Let’s take a quick look
    at a few more.

The first one, and possibly the most tawdry of the bunch, came via
    several e-mails which arrived after the announcement here at Jazz
    Headquarters. Check out this picture of Sarah Palin from Super
    Tuesday this year.

It’s a nice shot, but according to at least once source it was taken on
    Super Tuesday. That’s in February. At that point, Palin should have
    been six months pregnant with her last child. It does make me wonder
    if the following will turn into a story.

…the oldest girl is rumored to have actually been the one who had the last baby, the one
    with Down’s Syndrome. She was taken out of school the last 4 or 5 months of her mother’s
    pregnancy.

On March 5th, 2008 Alaska’s Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced to the media
    that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is currently 44.

Palin’s daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high school. Students who have
    attended class with her report that she has been out of school for months, claiming
    a prolonged case of mono.

Palin does not appear pregnant in any recent photographs. The announcement came
    as quite a shock to people who had worked closely with her, and have been quoted as
    saying that she did not appear pregnant whatsoever during the prior 7 months.
    While this is debatable, you can judge for yourself here: http://gov.state.ak.us/photos.php

(Ed Note: That link has since died since we first looked at it. The pictures were removed today.)

^This is not the whole article, you can read it on the site itself.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Now I find it real fishy that the link is now down and the pics removed....

I'm sorry, but this story just doesn't add up. How in the hell can this 40 something y/o woman not show at all with her 5th fucking baby? With each baby, you start showing earlier, and earlier. Hell, I was only freakin 1 and a half months with my second, and I looked at least 4 months. Then to give a speech and board a plane all after your water breaks is just flat out laughable.

^^ I want to see video of that speech in TX, or photos from her visit.

C'mon industrious GR internet sleuths! Go find it!

As I stated before: it's extremely irresponsible (especially for a pro-lifer),
    to - knowing you're in a high risk pregnancy of a child with special
    needs - board a plane after having lost any amount of amniotic fluid
    because of the risk of infection. To not tell the crew that you are in
    labor, while you have a multiple hour flight ahead of you is even worse.
    But something else that puzzles me in this, is that as the Governor
    I'm assuming she's running things there in Alaska. And, although we
    have now read that she was back to work THREE DAYS AFTER GIVING
    BIRTH...... normally there is a period of maternity leave before having
    your child. Yet, she waited until the seventh month to inform her staff
    that she "was pregnant"..... wouldn't there be a lot of scheduling and
    rescheduling involved when a high official is about to have a child?

Also this:
    Your "water breaking" is usually a sure sign that your labor is underway,
    but again, some women don't experience their water breaking until the
    baby is almost here. Actually, the water breaking is the membrane "bag"
    around the baby popping, and the amniotic fluid inside it is the "water."
    It can feel like an explosion of water or like you wet your pants. Or it
    might be a slow trickle you don't even notice. Most doctors will want
    to make sure the baby is delivered within 24 hours of the water breaking,
    because the baby is susceptible to infection without the protective membranes.

Early labor is the time to relax, eat a light snack to bolster your energy,
    get your things ready for the hospital, and keep busy with your normal
    activities as much as possible. Walk around or do activities on your feet,
    because that will keep labor progressing steadily. Lying down or sitting
    may slow down your labor. You will soon be ready to deliver your baby.
    Source: Parent Profiles
    Especially when it's not a first child, labor can take a lot shorter
    than with a first child. An experienced mom like Palin took an
    enormous risk by delivering a speech (standing, no doubt) and
    then the hurried travels back to her home state!
    I wonder if she fit in a visit to the duty free shop before
    boarding
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread Information