Page 49 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

^ She's a very smart lady then. Her plans seems to working just fine.

Come now, you don't think that's planned do you. It's just a happy coincidence for the retard.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ She's a very smart lady then. Her plans seems to working just fine.

You're dead on. This thread is 46 pages. There are 4 or 5 other threads on her just this week. it's all publicity, even if it's bad. you couldn't buy it for love nor money.

what other candidates from either party are still being talked about at this level besides her and the winner? even if it's not positive, she's young and has years to clean it all up. happens all the time.

reagan went from being a national joke - a b movie actor and governor- to a two term president in 12 years. right or wrong, he inspired a monumental following in america that still grows today. no one would have thought that would happen in 1968 about Ronnie Ray-gunz.

america is a strange place.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Elite Member

Default re

You're dead on. This thread is 46 pages. There are 4 or 5 other threads on her just this week. it's all publicity, even if it's bad. you couldn't buy it for love nor money.

what other candidates from either party are still being talked about at this level besides her and the winner? even if it's not positive, she's young and has years to clean it all up. happens all the time.

reagan went from being a national joke - a b movie actor and governor- to a two term president in 12 years. right or wrong, he inspired a monumental following in america that still grows today. no one would have thought that would happen in 1968 about Ronnie Ray-gunz.

Stop it, you're scaring me!

But it does highlight the GOP's need for a candidate that keeps people engaging and talking until it's time for the 2012 primary season.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Stop it, you're scaring me!
    those that don't remember the past are condemned to repeat it

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Come now, you don't think that's planned do you. It's just a happy coincidence for the retard.

I know she's stupid, but attention whores know how to keep the attention focused on them...just saying.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Would someone please photoshop Palin's head on this woman
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post

Although Reagan was governor of the most populous state in the nation, twice. It's not even clear that Palin can get re-elected governor or to another Alaskan office after the terrible job she's been doing up there. Also, let's not forget that the Republican party is turning into a regional party at this point. That was not the case when Reagan was ascending.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Although Reagan was governor of the most populous state in the nation, twice. It's not even clear that Palin can get re-elected governor or to another Alaskan office after the terrible job she's been doing up there. Also, let's not forget that the Republican party is turning into a regional party at this point. That was not the case when Reagan was ascending.
    What's her current approval rating?

^I don't know of a survey done in recent weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    ^I don't know of a survey done in recent weeks.
    Neither do I. The last one, apparently was done in September 2008. Her rating was at 64%. That's down from the previous high of 80% or so.

^The last one I remember seeing was 50-something %, post-election I think.

She's not going to be as popular in 2010 when Alaska has to pay out half a billion dollars for a pipeline that can't be built on terms she signed off on, particularly if oil isn't $100+ per barrel.

Sarah sucks, I wish she would just get lost in Alaska.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some New Photos to Discuss - Part Two

I have a few more new photos I would like to share, with some analysis.

The first two photos are from March 22nd, three weeks and six days prior to Trig Palin's announced birth date.

This first picture was taken of Gov. Palin at the Alaska Governor's Prayer Breakfast on March 22nd, in Anchorage. The first thing that struck me when I saw this picture is that she looked quite rounded and definitely pregnant.

Now this picture was taken - I believe - the same day, March 22nd, at the Alaska Girls' High School Basketball tournament. However, the tournament had begun on a previous day, so it is also possible that it was taken on the 20th or 21st.

And both of these pictures were taken four days BEFORE this picture, which has been seen widely, and I first discussed in this post in December.

To my eye, it's hard to explain the differences between picture one of this series (taken on 3/22) and picture three (taken 3/26 - FOUR days later) with any known physiology of pregnancy. Jokes aside, there are no "low amniotic fluid days," and every pregnancy I've ever seen (and I've seen hundreds) gets BIGGER as the days pass, not smaller. Is it possible that at the prayer breakfast, an event Gov. Palin knew would be attended by hundreds of women (many of them mothers themselves, and far more tuned in to signs of pregnancy) she took more care to "appear" pregnant; at the Juneau Museum, doing a quick bill signing with mostly high school students, she was careless?

Here's an interesting find. On Saturday, March 29th, at the Governor's Mansion in Juneau, Gov. Palin hosted a luncheon for the spouses of the Alaska state legislators. At this luncheon, Gov. Palin signed a bill authorizing a special session, to begin in June. Here's a photo of her taken that day. This photo does not have the clarity of many of the photos I have published because we do not have an original photo; what this is is a screen shot of a pdf newsletter.

Here's a news clip showing the same day.

In general, I try to be charitable. However, I have to say that, out of the panorama of Palin's maternity "wardrobe," this is the worst. She's wearing a trench coat. Inside. In her own home. At a luncheon at which she is the hostess, and most everyone else appears to be dressed rather nicely. Does this not strike everyone as odd?

The second interesting thing is that Gov. Palin is photographed here with Willow Olson, the wife of Donald Olson, who is interestingly, also pregnant. Mrs. Olson is due in mid-July (and gave birth to her second child, a son, on July 20th). Two full months after Gov. Palin's announced due date, and three months after 6 lb 2 oz Trig Palin's announced birth. Who looks more pregnant?

Here's a screen shot from the news video, taken as she bent over to sign the bill.

Trig Palin was born twenty days later.

Here's one other shot I'd like to add. In general, I have hesitated to do any photo "manipulation" beyond lightening and darkening images. However, the image of Gov. Palin with Ms. Young shows a lot, in spite of the fact that it's not very high quality. If you look carefully, you can distinguish between her black top and her black scarf. I went in and very carefully outlined what I believe to be the scarf, then simply changed the scarf area to another color - in this case a blue pattern. Not very sophisticated or fancy, but something anyone could try. Here it is:

Once you isolate the scarf from the shirt, it's easy to see that the line of the scarf against her body is absolutely straight. For those of you who are curious about the small bulge on the far side of the coat, I believe that Gov. Palin has her left hand in her pocket, but this is just a guess.

Draw your own conclusions, but mine is that this is not a woman who gave birth to a six plus pound baby twenty days later.

posted by Audrey at 3:39 PM

Palin's Deceptions: Some New Photos to Discuss - Part Two

When you're pregnant, you have 20-25% more blood running through your body, which makes you feel warmer, so it's hard to argue that she's wearing the coats to stay warm.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Thread Information