Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Neither of them ran for Vice Prez, and neither of them have been as ridiculous as her. Yes, even Ah-nuld is less ridiculous than this bitch. That says something.

If you want to see threads about the others, then why don't you post them?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think what's crazier than anything is that the economy is in the toilet and at least three of Obama's nominees are going down in flames, and somehow this story is still considered relevant. On the other hand, everyone needs their crazy diversions.
    I don't understand it either. I am not just talking about on GR either, I am talking as far as the news goes, too.

People have been talking about it for damn near 6 months now. You think they would either figure it out, or move along to something of more importance.

If everybody moved on to things of more importance, this place wouldn't exist.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I don't understand it either. I am not just talking about on GR either, I am talking as far as the news goes, too.

People have been talking about it for damn near 6 months now. You think they would either figure it out, or move along to something of more importance.
    I think it's become the official Art Bell/George Nouri thread.

Grimlok, your comment about me starting a thread on the others is well taken. I'm morbidly fascinated in the life of this thread, however. If Palin wasn't accountable and likely to answer questions about Trig's certificate when she was running for president, then the likelihood that she is going to cough up something is essentially nil now.

.. and that's why it's fun to *speculate*.. because she's so stupid, inept, and braindead that there are so many insane paths her retardation could take. I mean, she's a one woman circus of "wait, what??"

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think we can all manage to talk about Blago, Schwarzenegger, and Palin on the same forum. We can even throw in Caroline Kennedy, Obama, and Gaza and still somehow find the time to click over to the gossip, fashion, and high school forums.

^ Amen to that.

Different strokes for different folks.

And different threads for different, um, .... feds?
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    .. and that's why it's fun to *speculate*.. because she's so stupid, inept, and braindead that there are so many insane paths her retardation could take. I mean, she's a one woman circus of "wait, what??"
    Exactly. Ahnold isn't as dumb as Palin and can handle himself in the press much, MUCH better. The Blago situation is no longer as jaw-dropping as the day it started, for now.

She's a train wreck. No different from Britney, except that she thinks she's smarter than Britney, because she knows big words like "fungible", "also", and "too".

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I think what's crazier than anything is that the economy is in the toilet and at least three of Obama's nominees are going down in flames, and somehow this story is still considered relevant. On the other hand, everyone needs their crazy diversions.
    Which three are those (sorry, computer wonky and won't do question marks). Richardson bowed out so that's that, clinton should be ok and....fill me in.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Which three are those (sorry, computer wonky and won't do question marks). Richardson bowed out so that's that, clinton should be ok and....fill me in.
    Four in trouble now: Richardson (already withdrawn), Geithner (tax problems), Holder (pardon problems, and a couple other things), and now Daschle (tax problems). I think the last two will survive. Geithner might make it through after all, too, because Lindsay Graham (a Republican) is solidly in his corner.

I hope Geithner is as big a genius as everyone seems to think. At this point, he must be kind of like Einstein -- a whiz with numbers, but doesn't remember his own phone number. I'm being pretty charitable with that comparison, though.

Even thought this is in the news politic thread it is on GOSSIP ROCKS for goodness sake, I think some peeps have mistaken this place for CNN or something.. GEEZ. I have not been on here pretty much since the lying Fargo bitch did not win, but I still say that kid is her daughters, so there. (sticks my tongue out and says nanny nanny boo boo!)
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    Even thought this is in the news politic thread it is on GOSSIP ROCKS for goodness sake, I think some peeps have mistaken this place for CNN or something.. GEEZ. I have not been on here pretty much since the lying Fargo bitch did not win, but I still say that kid is her daughters, so there. (sticks my tongue out and says nanny nanny boo boo!)
    That's about as credible an argument as the rest of the one's I've heard here.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Four in trouble now: Richardson (already withdrawn), Geithner (tax problems), Holder (pardon problems, and a couple other things), and now Daschle (tax problems). I think the last two will survive. Geithner might make it through after all, too, because Lindsay Graham (a Republican) is solidly in his corner.
    Maybe you watch too much cable TV news pundit a$$ talk, but so far, nothing is derailing Geithner, Holder, or Daschle.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

KTVA Video Report

Last night, at 10 PM Alaska time, KTVA (CBS Affiliate in Anchorage) ran a two plus minute video segment discussing the photos that have been posted on the blog several times, notably here and here.

Here's the link to the segment. This segment contains a short video clip of the actual interview between Gov. Palin and Andrea Gusty on April 13th, 2008, as well as Andrea Gusty's unequivocal statement that both the photograph of her interviewing Gov. Palin and the photograph of Gov. Palin with Bill McAllister and Dan Carpenter were taken with her camera. According to Gusty, Carpenter took the photograph of the interview; she took the photo of Carpenter and McAllister.

Prior to the newscast, at this same link (at approximately 10 PM Eastern Time), a full eight minute unedited version of the actual newscast that had run that night was posted (with no comment whatsoever), including "weekend weather." (Clarification: The eight minute segment appears to have been around 9:30 PM Eastern (5:30 PM AK time) and remained up until some time after the ten p.m. newscast, when it was replaced by the report that Gusty actually did last night.) This contained a much longer version of the interview with Palin. I was unable to capture this prior to it being removed, and I regret this. If anyone reading this blog has it available, please contact me.

I did not post anything on this blog prior to the segment running, as we were unable to confirm until almost ten p.m Eastern that the segment was scheduled. The majority of the discussion in Gusty's report focused on another website; mine was only shown in a very brief flash, and I was never contacted for any comment, or for the credentials or identity of the individual who had done the Photoshop analysis for me. In an odd twist of events... someone, and we are still trying to determine who, emailed a large number of people who had at some point posted their email address in comments to my blog (for whatever reason) that the segment was going to run, yet I was never emailed.

Further comment on this development will be available later today.

A

posted by Audrey at 5:54 AM
    Palin's Deceptions: KTVA Video Report

Thread Information