Page 45 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Hair plugs and babies are two totally different things. Do you ever see Joe Biden exploiting his family, for his own personal gain?
    Biden's not evil, but he's no angel either. Especially with him helping out a credit card company who was a client of his lobbyist son.

And he exploited Neil Kinnock's family for his personal gain. He lifted most of a speech of Kinnock's back in 1988 when he first ran for President. When it was revealed, his campaign took a huge hit.

There is still no evidence that the first one (Trig?) was born on April 17.

A*O

Trig's birth certificate, assuming it's not faked, would answer nearly all these questions once and for all. So where is it?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    I count 36 weeks and 2 days between April 17th and December 27th.

This is correct. Not that any of the stats below matter, but I thought I would add them anyway.

Here is a due date calculator based off of a LMP of Trig's birth.

Date of your last menstrual period:

Thursday, April 17th, 2008

Conception Occurred:
    (about two weeks after last menstrual period)
    Thursday, May 1, 2008

First Trimester Ends:
    (12 weeks)
    Thursday, July 10, 2008

Second Trimester Ends:
    (27 weeks)
    Thursday, October 23, 2008

Estimated Due Date:

Thursday, January 22nd, 2009

*Full term is technically 37 weeks, which would be January 1st, 2009.*

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

even Obama's staff showed his birth certificate to shut people up, why not Palin? Also my daughter had twin boys at 36 weeks each weighing 7lbs. So a singleton preemie could easily weigh 7lbs.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Really--just show the freakin' certificate. Does she think she's showing everyone how tough she'd be in a standoff? How she'd stare down Putin's Magic Head?

Shut everyone up and humiliate the librul media, Sarah!

Maybe she's saving it for a day when she needs to deflect attention from a different scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    Also my daughter had twin boys at 36 weeks each weighing 7lbs. So a singleton preemie could easily weigh 7lbs.
    Exactly.

AND if you think that Bristol is Trig's mother (and I do), she just may deliver early. Trig was born earlier than his due date, and perhaps this one (Tripp) was born early, too.

Perhaps Down syndrome babies are likely to have lower birth weights (correct me if I'm wrong), so that could explain why this one was a bigger baby. If I remember correctly, Trig was in the 6 pound range.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Really--just show the freakin' certificate. Does she think she's showing everyone how tough she'd be in a standoff? How she'd stare down Putin's Magic Head?

Shut everyone up and humiliate the librul media, Sarah!

Maybe she's saving it for a day when she needs to deflect attention from a different scandal.

really, who wouldn't. When your child is being speculated about on blogs across the nation, and you absolutely have the means to shut that down, there is no reason you would not, unless the whole thing is a sham.

she wont show the birth cert. coz she likes the attention

Quote Originally Posted by Rica View Post
    she wont show the birth cert. coz she likes the attention
    She craves the attention. As a Mother you would think she would have enough love and respect for her daughter and son/grandson to set this straight if she could but that might take some attention away from her.
    Life is what happens to you
    While you're busy making other plans ~ John Lennon

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mat-Su Hospital to no longer to announce baby births in the newspaper. Does this have anything to do with Sarah Palin and babygate?
    In a blow to newspaper tradition, and perhaps a signal of the death of small-town innocence, an Alaska hospital has stopped the longtime practice of announcing births out of fear it could lead to the abduction of an infant.

Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, the hospital outside Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's hometown of Wasilla, listed newborns with the local newspaper if parents signed a consent form. The practice stopped Jan. 1.
    What? Why would the hospital no longer announce births to prevent a crime THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN ALASKA? And why would little Mat-Su Hospital make such a decision when NO OTHER HOSPITAL IN ALASKA HAS DONE SO.

Something does not smell right here.

Could this have something to do with the questions surrounding the birth of Trig Palin and the fact there was never a birth announcement on the Mat-Su website about it? I have heard that the Mat-Su Hospital has been deluged with requests for information about little Trig's strange birth.

I have also heard that there is a very persistent group constantly calling Cathy Baldwin-Johnson, the doctor who supposedly helped bring little Trig into the world, and demanding that she provide evidence that Sarah is Trig's birth mother. So far there has never been any concrete evidence provided that puts the birth conspiracy to rest.

So we had all been waiting patiently for Bristol to give birth to the baby that the McCain campaign announced she was carrying back in September. The idea was that if she had the baby on December 13th, like it was originally announced we would all have to reevaluate whether she could in fact have given birth to both Trig Palin in April and then another child in early December.

However the birth of Tripp Palin (Who it was reported did not actually enter the world until December 27th) did nothing to put the questions to rest. For one thing the only evidence we have of his birth is an announcement in People magazine. And then a statement made by Sarah Palin herself.

And just like Trig, Tripp's birth announcement has never been published. And that makes absolutely no sense to any of us. Especially since that would have given Sarah Palin ammunition to use to put the "babygate" story behind her.

So it seems much more likely that the Mat-Su Hospital is making this decision to keep people from badgering them about the Palin family birth announcements, then from fear of an abduction.

If that were the reason, doesn't it seem MUCH more likely that the bigger hospitals in Anchorage, like Providence and Alaska Regional, would be the first hospitals to adopt such a policy? Of course it does.

Like I said, something definitely stinks here.

The Immoral Minority: Mat-Su Hospital to no longer to announce baby births in the newspaper. Does this have anything to do with Sarah Palin and babygate?

Bronze Member

Yeah. I'm sure they're worried about abductions because Wasilla is such a hotbed for the blackmarket baby adoption scene.

I think Sarah Palin is the brunette version of Paris Hilton: moron, skanky attention-whore, idiot, pathological liar (not that I have to explain ...)

Can't someone just clear up this whole baby thing so we can get this bitch off TV and out of our faces and minds forever!

She'll just keep the charade going by saying all the people asking questions are unpatriotic, unchristian, liberal conspiracy theorists. As long as she's allowed to call the shots on this, we probably won't get anything out of it.. no documents, no closure, no real answers.. just more vague press comments about how bad she has it.

I noticed in the People article, there are no pictures of Bristol with the new baby, and Bristol's pictured behind a couch from the chest down. And it's a 3-4 page spread. Now doesn't that seem odd?

Elite Member

Default Re

I noticed in the People article, there are no pictures of Bristol with the new baby, and Bristol's pictured behind a couch from the chest down. And it's a 3-4 page spread. Now doesn't that seem odd?
    No, they dare not show a photo of young Tripp because of all of those baby-stealers up there in Alaska.

On a more serious note...Imagine this scenario. Imagine that Sarah Palin did actually give birth to Trigg and Cathy Baldwin whatever delivered the baby in a perfectly normal way. Then imagine how effing irritating it would be to have to prove that to people.

Kind of like hounding Obama over the birth certificate thing.

Thread Information