Page 44 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

1. I know journalists aren't good at math, so maybe someone could help ADN editor that Tripp Palin was born about 8 months and 5 days after Trigg Palin.

2. Also, Sarah Palin's letter references the fact that her physician confirmed the fact that Trigg is her biological child.

3. This ADN columnist contradicts the idea that everyone in Alaska is somehow afraid/intimidated by Palin, and that she can do anything about someone publishing negative stuff about her.

1. Without a birth certificate for either child we can't be sure when the exact birthdate of either one really is... call me an argumentative cynic but I really don't buy into any of the bullshit she says so until some proper, real documentation is released I'm skeptical.

2. Where in the letter did her physician say this? I must have missed it.. could you post a link to it here??

3. I think Palin is more capable of intimidating small town journalists / residents / people she can 'get in touch' with on a personal level... a reporter for the most read newspaper in the state of Alaska might not be so easy to scare, especially if it's related to an issue that has yet to be addressed in the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    1. Without a birth certificate for either child we can't be sure when the exact birthdate of either one really is... call me an argumentative cynic but I really don't buy into any of the bullshit she says so until some proper, real documentation is released I'm skeptical.

2. Where in the letter did her physician say this? I must have missed it.. could you post a link to it here??

3. I think Palin is more capable of intimidating small town journalists / residents / people she can 'get in touch' with on a personal level... a reporter for the most read newspaper in the state of Alaska might not be so easy to scare, especially if it's related to an issue that has yet to be addressed in the MSM.
    She refers to the communication her physician had with the ADN editor. If that communication never existed, I think the ADN editor would have said so in his reply to her. Note also that he says from the outset that he considers the Trig conspiracy theories to be "nutty nonsense" and that what he objects to is her family's lack of help in going on the record to dispel them.

I need to see actual, legitimate PROOF before I can conclude Trig is Sarah's. Until then, this:

will ALWAYS tell me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    She refers to the communication her physician had with the ADN editor. If that communication never existed, I think the ADN editor would have said so in his reply to her. Note also that he says from the outset that he considers the Trig conspiracy theories to be "nutty nonsense" and that what he objects to is her family's lack of help in going on the record to dispel them.
    It's pretty clear the ADN is ducking the issue altogether. Like the Alaskan blogger pointed out, ADN denied they had a reporter working on the baby-issue initially. Now they confirm they DID have someone working on the story even though they did not publish the story. The ADN editor seems to be responding publicly to Palin's press release that came out yesterday afternoon complaining about media coverage and using an email she sent to him a few days earlier as part of the defense.

1. I know journalists aren't good at math, so maybe someone could help ADN editor that Tripp Palin was born about 8 months and 5 days after Trigg Palin.
    I count 36 weeks and 2 days between April 17th and December 27th.
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

What does it matter?

I can't believe people are still interested in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    I count 36 weeks and 2 days between April 17th and December 27th.
    I don't see how you getting that number. It works out to about 33.5 weeks.

There are four weeks in a month. And eight months between April 17 and December 17 -- May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. Eight months times four weeks is 32 weeks. 10 more days give you 1.5 weeks. So, a total of 33.5 weeks.

And this is assuming that Bristol conceived on the same day she delivered. Right?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post

Thank you.

I don't see how you getting that number. It works out to about 33.5 weeks.
    The number comes from the calendar and is correct. I just checked.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm not completely convinced the second baby has even been born. Kind of the polar opposite of the KatEbot deception, in that the Palin's need people to believe the baby arrived much earlier so that Trigg can plausibly belong to Sarah, while Tommyboy needed Suri to arrive much later so that she could plausibly belong to him.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I'm not completely convinced the second baby has even been born. Kind of the polar opposite of the KatEbot deception, in that the Palin's need people to believe the baby arrived much earlier so that Trigg can plausibly belong to Sarah, while Tommyboy needed Suri to arrive much later so that she could plausibly belong to him.
    Yep. Exactly. We haven't seen any pictures of that baby yet, and even the announcement was kind of weird and low-key, considering what a narcissistic attention whore Palin is.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    The number comes from the calendar and is correct. I just checked.
    I just checked, too. By my calculations 252 days, or 36 weeks, since the birth of Trig. Standard period of gestation is 40 weeks.

So, if Trig were Bristol's baby, she would have had to get pregnant on the date of delivering Trig just to have a one-month premature Tripp, who weighed over 7 pounds - a very unlikely weight for a preemie.

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Yep. Exactly. We haven't seen any pictures of that baby yet, and even the announcement was kind of weird and low-key, considering what a narcissistic attention whore Palin is.
    All politicians are narcissistic attention whores. I'm not just basing that on Joe Biden's hair plugs -- there's a wealth of data on that point.
    Last edited by Tati; January 9th, 2009 at 09:35 PM.

Hair plugs and babies are two totally different things. Do you ever see Joe Biden exploiting his family, for his own personal gain?

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    I concur. No one in Alaska has seen that baby.

Thread Information